Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:06 pm
"Atlanta....can't you go any faster?" She said, not breathing hard. "Wherever Dazeray is she needs help, like, ten minutes ago!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:14 pm
Kimo snarled and took off in the direction the girls went. He caught up with them within a minute.
Mind waiting? Or do you not care? Kimo grabbed Atlanta and Sonia's shirt collars and threw them on his back in mid-run. Now he could go full-speed. The pavement almost vanished as he ran, because of the unbelievable speed.

Dazeray slowly flickered her eyes open. She was on a couch. One of the old-timed velvet couches.
"Diz?" she sat up, looking around.
Where am I?

Avelyst

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:14 pm
"That's not funny Chris...." Sonia sighed before speeding up, not even a blur anymore to people... more like a blast of air. "Calm down Atlanta.... I'm sure that if Valis was just going to kill her... he would have done it then.... he's up to something else."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 pm
"Oh, yeah, sure, your right, he's probably just slicing her to bits instead!!!" Atlanta nearly screamed. Suddenly she felt Kimo toss them on his back. "Thank God, someone not slow as a snail!" She said, deeply concerned about Dazeray.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:19 pm
Christopher flew lazlyafter them, "i never said it was, but hay thats fate for you" he said mildly

Valis smiled down at her "ah your awake thats good" he said and quickly put her in a weelchair and then strapped her in tight enough to hurt he then weeled her down a long hallway "now i think you might remember this old hostpile" he said picking up an old doctoters bag as they went past it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:25 pm
"Dazeray can you hear me?" Atlanta thought towards Dazeray. "Can you tell where you are? We're trying to find you now!" She looked down. "Kimo, I think I got her! Wherever she is, she's been there before, and it can't be a good place if she's with Valis!" she said, feeling Dazeray's familiarity with her surroundings.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:33 pm
Dazeray snorted.
"If you think I'm scared, Valis, you are deeply mistaken. After what you did to my adopted parents, you are in for it!"
Dazeray glanced at the straps.
"You are so stupid and cowardly. If you were really strong, you wouldn't need this."
Kimo, I can hear Atlanta, tell her I'm fine. Dazeray sent him a picture of her surroundings.

Kimo grunted.
I hate him. I shall rip his throat out! I will enjoy watching the blood gush! Kimo passed the picture to Atlanta and the message.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:42 pm
"Coward hearted MANIAC!" she screamed. She jumped off Kimo's back and took off at break neck speed towards Valis' presence, hearing Kimo's thundering footsteps behind her.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:43 pm
"no child this is simply ffor my amusment and besides if you tried to get out of these strapps your flesh would muilt" he said and pushed her into an operating room, and then slamme her into the far wall taking a scaple from the bag he walked over to her "now , i'm going to cut you up" he mused  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:44 pm
"Do you mind not biting my head off?" Sonia sighed disappearing and reappearing in some shadows just in front of Valis and Dazeray. "Miss me?" she asked, stepping out of the shadows. You could tell she was definitely irritated at something. "He hasn't started yet... right Dazeray?"  

drac54

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:48 pm
Dazeray smirked.
"You can't kill me!"
Suddenly, she felt another tingling feeling. Dazeray giggled. Valis raised an eyebrow at her.
"I know something you don't know, Valis!"
She closed her eyes and felt the sudden poof as she appeared on the other side of the room.
"I just learned that I have another ability - I can teleport!"
Dazeray orbed around him in little circles and then appeared back on the operating table with her legs crossed.
"Did my biological father do this?" she asked Valis bitterly.
Kimolu, you never told me that I had this ability!
Because it didn't activae itself until you knew about your real father.
When I get out of here, I'm giving you the butt-kicking you deserve for not telling me!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:54 pm
"ah, you are so much like your father" Valis said sounding amused "however i took you dear father to a place wherehis ablity could not save him, and hance i will do unto the child as i have done to the worthless father" he said as the wall behind him cracked open giving off demonic light "now child, you shell meet the same fate as the father" he hissed and vanished appering behind her  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:06 pm
"Question... Dazeray... are you planing on just fighting him by yourself... or would you like help...? If this is more of a personal battle.. I'll stay out of it..." Sonia stood, her scythe held in a loose relaxed grip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:08 pm
Dazeray spun around and a lance of fire appeared in her hand. It hardened and cooled and formed a dragon's lance.
"Don't try me, Valis!"
Dazeray spun it in circles in the air and brought t down on his shoulder. There was a crack and she knew that she had broke a bone - hence a dragon lance cannot be broken.
"How dare you call my father worthless! I may not know much about him, but I know this, he was an amazing fighter and I'm just like him!"
She spun in a circle and stabbed Valis through the left thigh and then pulled out the lance.

Kimo burst through the glss-stained window, landing a few feet away from Valis and Dazeray. Glass pieces showered around them.
I'm sorry, did I do that? Kimo smirked mentally and launched into the air, landing beside his mistress.
Sorry, I took so long. I think your light might have knocked Diz unconsious...
"Nah, You can join, Sonia!"

Avelyst

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:16 pm
Sonia smiled and walked up, snapping her fingers. Thick ropes of shadows swirled up and wrapped around Valis, securing him in one spot. "You don't realize how versatile this power can be until you unlock true potential.... Chris should be showing up soon... and Atlanta... The yelling on her part is slightly annoying..." Sonia was twirling her scythe again.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games