Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolalala XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:40 pm
She walks up too Chi "Why thank you Chi-chan! it's a pleasure to meet you too! and thank you for accepting me to this game!!!^^" she said cheerfully and then went to the base "I’m starting to count!!! everyone -hide!!! 1... 2... 3..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:36 pm
Ami quickly found a good hiding place in the dressing rooms she hid quietly  

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 pm
Chi quickly runs behind a lamp. So orginal. No one would dare to look here. She signals the new girl to come over.
"Oh yes this is where you can find Tamaki. Would you like to play hide and seek with us?" she whispers while grinning wildly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:33 pm
Bin smiles sweetly and nods. "Alright!" She dashes off and hides behind some curtains.  

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Chocolalala XD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 am
"28... 29... 30!!! - ready or not, here I come!!!" she said, looking for everyone at the club that looked empty, so empty she wondered if there's anybody there, but suddenly, she heard something "Hey, who is hiding in there?" She asked, ready to run to the base  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:44 pm
Chi freezes and tries to be straight as the lamp she's been hiding behind. Seeing if she can make it to base....

Oh crud, come on Chi try to stand still!!

Firizu

Aged Noob

Chocolalala XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:23 pm
She thought she noticed something *hm... it there someone behind the lamp??... nah, probably not, people in here must be experts in hide in seek, ah, when do I'm going to find someone????* she thought to herself, when suddenly she noticed someone's yellow dress picking out of some big chair in the other side of the room "Who is there?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:00 am
Peeking through a small gap in the curtains, Bin stays silently in her hiding spot, waiting for someone to make a dash for the base because she doesn't know where it is.  

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:50 pm
L walked in, finding the room devoid of the Host, and the customers. "... Hello? I'm Ryuzaki, I'm fairy new here..." He said aloud, his words reverberating throughout the room. "Is anyone here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:53 pm
"I'm here!" Ami yelled from her hidding spot then quickly covering her mouth realizing she might give her spot away  

Cherry Pie Kid

Fatcat

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:56 pm
Chi spots Ryuzaki. She motions for him to come over to the lamp she was hiding behind ,very poorly might I add.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 pm
Samara walked in and looked around,scratching her head. "Oh this always happens,I try to go somewhere but always end up somewhere else. My internal compass must hate me."  

Cutie Firefly

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:04 pm
Chi spots another person come in. And looks around to see if Choco is anywhere near her, then she signals for the new girl to come over.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:06 pm
Artem, Tamaki's apprentice, walks into the fairly crowded room to see his "teacher" staring into space like he usually does. "I'm sorry for Tamaki's physical absence. He will be back with us shortly." Artem explains to any guests who feel like listening.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

L Ryuusake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:06 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L spotted Chi and ran over to Chi and whispered, "What are you doing hiding behind a LAMP?"

"Because I! am righteous!"

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games