Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:51 pm
Ebony laughed. "That's ok, then I'd be able to punch something. Anyway, here we are." she said, knocking on the door of her dorm.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:25 pm
Deston's eyes flew open when a knock sounded at the door, revealing a spectacular shade of cobalt in the irises. He rolled his head to the side and stared at the offending barrier that had made the noise. The ice demon was tired and he didn't much want to move, so he didn't. He rolled over until there was another knocking at the door, this one more urgent. Deston sighed softly, a puff of crystallized breath the only indication that he had exhaled, before standing up and wandering to the door. There was a small layer of rime on the floor, but he hadn't noticed it for obvious reasons. The ice demon cracked the door open enough to see Ebony and Arias in the hallway before opening it fully and letting them in, closing it once they were inside. He supposed that he might as well stay awake now that they were here. Maybe they'd want to talk or something like that.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:57 pm
Arias smiled at Deston faintly.
"Let me say one thing before either of you start talking. Deston, I am sorry for the outburst drama earlier. I apologize and thank you for everything." She bowed slightly and sighed.
They had both been amazing friends, never disappointing her, and always going into battle with her when she needed backup.
I don't deserve either of them. So much has happened...
Her mind wandered back to meeting Ebony a few weeks ago. How the girl had run up with no hesitation and told off the witch, Sage, for caging her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:14 pm
Ebony rubbed her arms. "Damn. Cold." she said, digging in her closet and pulling on a black hoodie, tossing one to Arias, then positioning herself crossed legged on the end of the bed andd patting beside her for Arias to sit.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Deston returned Arias' faint smile with a fleeting half-smirk of his own before she spoke to him, apologizing for her earlier outburst. She even thanked him for whatever he had done. The ice demon didn't think he'd done anything to merit thanks, but he'd take it if he got it.
"Oh, uh...you're welcome?" He replied.
Deston watched as Ebony got a few sweatshirts from her closet, pulling one on before handing it to Arias. Was it cold in the room, or something like that? He didn't think it was cold, but perhaps he was not the one to really ask about that.

How the hell did you manage to take control? A "mood" hissed in the back of his head.
I waited for the rest of you to get distracted. The ice demon thought smugly.
In retrospect, it hadn't been that hard.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 pm
Arias sighed and tossed the sweatshirt onto the bed. Being a werewolf meant having a constant warm body temperature among other things. Her eyes flickered back to Deston. She slowly pulled off the glove on her right hand before reaching towards him.
Wait, you idiot! Just because you are a sucker for curiousity doesn't make it okay! Think about what he wants!!
"Deston, may I?" She asked softly.
A few days ago she would have cringed right now and growled at herself for the thought. But, things were different now - somewhat. She was curious to know some things about him that had been nagging at her.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:22 pm
Deston furrowed his brow a bit when Arias took off her glove and reached toward him, asking if she could do something. Do what? Touch him? He didn't see why not, it was only a touch, but he wouldn't want to have her touch him for too long. Werewolves were notoriously warm and the ice demon didn't much like the idea that she might warm him up someway.
"Uh...okay." He replied without much other thought.
A touch couldn't do anything bad, not unless the other person was an empath or telepath.

Ne laissez pas son contact vous, vous l'idiot!" The other "mood" yelled at him.
That "mood" remembered her yelling inside his head a few days ago and had some idea of what might be going on. Deston chose to stand up for himself for once and ignored him.

(( Ne laissez pas son contact vous, vous l'idiot! = Don't let her touch you, you idiot!
Gotta pop off for an hour or so. Be back soon. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:45 pm
Arias gently touched her pale fingers to his cheek. It was the only open skin she could see, other than his neck which she didn't want to touch. To werewolves and dogs in general, when you showed your neck to another, it was a gesture of surrender.
It had been a bit since she had read someone. His mind wasn't unpleasant and nasty like that witch's had been. Instead, it felt more like a meadow or a cafe'. The only thing about it that felt weird was that she didn't feel 'alone'. Instead, she felt the presence of several others.
Her first reaction was amazement and shock, and then her second was genuine curiousity. She remembered hearing other 'voices' that last time, but this time it seemed that none were talking but just there.
Qui vous est ? She asked him mentally. Which of them was 'him' she wasn't quite sure.

((Qui vous est ? = Who are you? [French] whee ))  

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm
Deston's widened a bit when Arias touched his cheek, the shock not coming from the sudden warmth of her hand but from the sensation of her stepping into his mind. He could barely survive with the other "moods" around, so he was intensely unsure of what would happen to her. The ice demon's current "mood" didn't hold any substantial attachment to her, but he did have some sense of chivalry. He stepped back inside, leaving his body standing there in a state of catatonia. There was a great deal of whispering in Deston's mind, all the words indistinguishable and the voices all undoubtedly his own, the only difference being the tones in which they spoke.

"Qui vous est?"

Deston Arber Girard Three voices answered, speaking one right after the other as if their mind was the same.
Qui d'autre serais-je ? A fourth whispered next to Arias' ear.
If searched for properly, each of Deston's "moods" was visible, though each appeared to be translucent like a ghost. Each looked the same, save for different shades of blue taking up the eye color.

Qui sont vous qui s'impose ici? The "mood" with the ice blue eyes asked, arms crossed.
The rest of the "moods" fell silent after his question, all intensely curious as to why she was there.

(( Qui d'autre serais-je ? = Who else would I be?, Qui sont vous qui s'impose ici? = Who are you who intrudes here? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:00 pm
Je suis des Arias. Je ne veux pas vous nuire, je suis ici de curiousity. Votre esprit est. ..amazing. Je suis ami à Deston, fondamentalement vous tous.
Arias felt herself very gently reach forward more. It wasn't a painful prob or even an intrusion, more like a gentle caress. The last thing she wanted was to alarm any of 'them'.

((Je suis des Arias. Je ne veux pas vous nuire, je suis ici de curiousity. Votre esprit est. ..amazing. Je suis ami à Deston, fondamentalement vous tous. = I am Arias. I do not intend to harm you, I am here out of curiousity. Your mind is...amazing. I am a friend to Deston, basically all of you.))  

Avelyst

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:07 pm
HI so can someone message me about where there charries are so i can have mine *stumble* upon them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:23 am
Deston's shoulders relaxed a little when Arias' probe became a little gentler, the action visible on his outward body. If he relaxed too much, his knees would give out and he'd collapse. A smirk twitched at the corner of the mouths of some of the ice demon's "moods" when she spoke of being in his mind out of curiosity. That had happened a few years ago and the person was still in the mental hospital.
La curiosité a tué le chat. A "mood" whispered in Arias' ear, arms wrapping around her from behind.
If she wasn't careful, she'd get trapped by some of his more aggressive "moods."

Êtes-vous sûrs que cette "amitié" votre est réciproque? A second "mood" asked of her.
While many of his "moods" held similar feelings for certain people, it couldn't be guaranteed that every one of Deston's "moods" felt that he was friends with the werewolf.

Vous devez sortir pendant que vous pouvez toujours. A third "mood" warned.

(( La curiosité a tué le chat. = Curiosity killed the cat Êtes-vous sûrs que cette "amitié" votre est réciproque? = Are you sure this 'friendship' of yours is mutual? Vous devez sortir pendant que vous pouvez toujours. = You need to get out while you still can. ))  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:03 pm
Arias listened intently to all of the moods, not making any attempt to withdraw her presence.
Je ne partirai pas pour mon propre bien, mais seulement si vous tous souhaite pour moi à. Si cette amitié n'est pas mutuelle, je comprends.
She wasn't concerned for own safety anymore, which trully should have been disturbing. Life held no goal, no meaning but to walk and exist. So, even though most people would have taken heed and left immediately, she couldn't find the will in herself to. Deston was too mysterious and full of answers for her to just leave. At least this was interesting, whether she was taking a risk or not.
If Arias hadn't have been in someon else's mind, she would have physically set her jaw.

((Je ne partirai pas pour mon propre bien, mais seulement si vous tous souhaite pour moi à. Si cette amitié n'est pas mutuelle, je comprends. = I will not leave for my own sake, but only if all of you wish for me to. If this friendship is not mutual, I understand. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:18 pm
The first "mood" narrowed his ice blue eyes at Arias as she spoke, highly disliking her confidence. She was a threat while inside Deston's mind, one that that "mood" was more than eager to get rid of.
Je ne veux pas que vous partiez... The "mood" with his arms around Arias whispered into her ear. Je l'aimerais si vous resteriez.
He tightened his arms around her frame just a little more, allowing the cold to start creeping into Arias' body. Werewolves might be warm, but even they could feel the cold.
Arias! Sortez ici maintenant! The third "mood" yelled before he was silenced again by the first.
Vous devez mourir. The first "mood" growled, the hand he had over the mouth of the third pulling to the side quickly before a sickening crack was heard.
While the first "mood" was busying himself with the execution of the third, a fourth "mood" had made his way over to Arias' side. He grasped her hand and gave it a quick tug in order to garner her attention.

Il ne laissera pas vont jusqu'à ce qu'il vous tue. The fourth "mood" said, looking at her with intense royal blue eyes. Partez s'il vous plaît avant qu'il fait.

(( Je ne veux pas que vous partiez... = I don't want you to leave... Je l'aimerais si vous resteriez. = I'd love it if you would stay.
Arias! Sortez ici maintenant! = Arias! Get out of here now!
Vous devez mourir. = You need to die.
Il ne laissera pas vont jusqu'à ce qu'il vous tue. He won't let go until he kills you. Partez s'il vous plaît avant qu'il fait. = Please leave before he does. ))  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm
Arias blinked and listened. So many vioces, so many different personalities.
Comme j'ai dit avant, je ne suis pas craintif... She sighed and her voice took on a disturbing tone, Si vous voulez me rester si mal, obtenir votre baiser des mains glacées de de me. With this statement, she used her influential ability.
The personality seemed to stop what he was doing.

((Comme j'ai dit avant, je ne suis pas craintif... = Like I said before, I am not afraid... / Si vous voulez me rester si mal, obtenir votre baiser des mains glacées de de me. = If you want me to stay so badly, get your ******** icy hands off of me.)) [Haha! I found a way to get past the filters!! I can say the f-word in a different language and they won't block it - mwahahahahaha!!!]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff