Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:59 am
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole

*Cole stares at his leg that was grazed and thinks to himself. [Jman isn't lieing. I'm starting to lose feeling in my left leg.] *Coles thoughts were interupted by Kazt voice in his mind* "M'lord, what are you doing?" "Let us burn thourgh his flesh and forever leave his soul scourged." *Cole sends his thought to Kazt* [I won't be able to do anything of the sort, if my leg remains the same. He only did this as an accident. What would have happend if I took the full force of the blast?] *Kazt then replies* "The heal you leg and protect yourself from this happening again m'lord." "How?" *Cole already knew the anwser to his question but asked anyways hoping for something else then what he expected.* *Kazt simply said* "Sia." *Cole thoughts fell quiet for awhile, then he screamed out.* scream "Screw that. She is more likely to start fighting with me then help me out after what I did." *Cole uses his right leg to jump high into the sky.* *In mid air Cole stretches his arm towards the sky and says.* "Nova." *A giant sphere of red flames formed into Cole's palm.* *Cole smiled as he swung his arm downward towards the spot where Jman had reappeared behind him.* *The flames began moved toward that area.*
dissapears like before and this time reapears high in the air his wings flaping lazely. thinking to him self as he watches the giant fireball hit the ground where he was "hmm maybe i should try a smaller amount of dark matter on each arm." two BB sized black balls appear in his hand tossing them both at an arm trying to be as accurate as possible.
one hits cole in the right sholder absorbing into his skin, a sharp pain erupts in his sholder radiateing down his arm and than his arm falls limp, the other misses entirely and lands next to jak explodeing on contact with the ground. "darn i missed with one, never could get the aim quite right when throwing more than one." as he finishes talking settes in on a current and starts to glide in circles like a bird of prey watching its hunt.

*Cole, still in mid air clenthces his right shoulder with his left hand and groans in pain.* *Kazt voice erupts in Cole's mind* "M'lord, why do you endore this pain when you can send it away with a simple summoning?" *Cole sent his thoughts to Kazt* [The summoning is simple for me, it's just the being coming out of it is far worse then this pain.] *Kazt returned with a serious statement.* "M'lord, it's been 1,000 years since anyone was able to summon, and merge with me." "If you die so easily, it will be a waste of power." *Cole fell silent for awhile then became serious. "Very well then, it can't be helped." *Cole stretches his left arm out towards a nearby lake and says.* "Sia, Misstress of the waters, Arise! *A blue light shot out of the lake and towards Cole knocking him down to the ground.* *A young girl appeared standing over Cole, with blue hear and blue eyes and she said.* "Cole!!! It's about time you called me out, so where are you taking me out on our date?" *She lifted Cole up and wrapped her arms around Cole's right armed and squeezed tightily.* *She then looked around to see a cat girl, a red eyed man, and a giant bird thing. She then gave an angry look at Cole and pushed him back down to the ground and started to pout.* "You didn't call me out for our date, you called me out because you got into another fight again." *Cole wabbled to his feet and said.* "I never promised you I'd take you out, you just assume everytime I summon you it's for a date." *Kazt voice seems to come out of nowhere.* "Now is not the time for this girl, our master needs our power." "If you don't help him with your powers then he will die." *Sia pouts for another minute then smiles* smile "Cole can't die so easily, [I've tired, last time he didn't take me out.] but I'll help as long as he takes me on a date that is twice as fun later. *Sia didn't wait for an anwser before she launched at Cole and hugged him deep into his chest and seemed to asborb in.* *A giant blue light exploded from Cole's body and vanished only leaving Cole standing there with a smile as if no pain had effected him at all.* *Cole fades away to reappear above Jman.* *Cole stretched out his arm with two fingers pointed at the sky and said.* "Crystal rain, impaleing swords!!" *Two swords fell from the clouds and and struck both Jman wings forceing, and holding him to the ground.* *A crystal sword appeared in Cole's hand, and then he launched towards Jman aiming at his chest.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:29 pm
xd wow i see now, this is alot more interesting now i know what i'm gonna do ( ninja he'd definatly like that hee hee ninja ) *starts to hum a song that only jak can hear because he is close enough and the ghost pet starts dancing* Humm humm humm................  

icekat312

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:12 pm
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole

*Cole stares at his leg that was grazed and thinks to himself. [Jman isn't lieing. I'm starting to lose feeling in my left leg.] *Coles thoughts were interupted by Kazt voice in his mind* "M'lord, what are you doing?" "Let us burn thourgh his flesh and forever leave his soul scourged." *Cole sends his thought to Kazt* [I won't be able to do anything of the sort, if my leg remains the same. He only did this as an accident. What would have happend if I took the full force of the blast?] *Kazt then replies* "The heal you leg and protect yourself from this happening again m'lord." "How?" *Cole already knew the anwser to his question but asked anyways hoping for something else then what he expected.* *Kazt simply said* "Sia." *Cole thoughts fell quiet for awhile, then he screamed out.* scream "Screw that. She is more likely to start fighting with me then help me out after what I did." *Cole uses his right leg to jump high into the sky.* *In mid air Cole stretches his arm towards the sky and says.* "Nova." *A giant sphere of red flames formed into Cole's palm.* *Cole smiled as he swung his arm downward towards the spot where Jman had reappeared behind him.* *The flames began moved toward that area.*
dissapears like before and this time reapears high in the air his wings flaping lazely. thinking to him self as he watches the giant fireball hit the ground where he was "hmm maybe i should try a smaller amount of dark matter on each arm." two BB sized black balls appear in his hand tossing them both at an arm trying to be as accurate as possible.
one hits cole in the right sholder absorbing into his skin, a sharp pain erupts in his sholder radiateing down his arm and than his arm falls limp, the other misses entirely and lands next to jak explodeing on contact with the ground. "darn i missed with one, never could get the aim quite right when throwing more than one." as he finishes talking settes in on a current and starts to glide in circles like a bird of prey watching its hunt.

*with out even flinching**sighs* try to concentrate on being more acurate...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:14 pm
Princess-Ariel-Atlantis
jak the wind god
apicott
*walks into bar* Can I have a... OH! *sees battle taking place* Did I come at a bad time? confused

*quiet voice from next to you* no... you did not... things are just getting started...

*turns to the left* Who are you? Do you know what started all of this?

i am Jak Valentine... I think that they wanted to spar... but i guess this little fist fight is what they call sparing...  

jak the wind god

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:16 pm
icekat2
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole

yikes that was extra close darn it's not like i know i can't stop them i just wanna help.

sit tight... we'll just watch for now... i think that they are just getting warmed up...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:23 pm
icekat2
xd wow i see now, this is alot more interesting now i know what i'm gonna do ( ninja he'd definatly like that hee hee ninja ) *starts to hum a song that only jak can hear because he is close enough and the ghost pet starts dancing* Humm humm humm................

*ignores humming* *thinks to self* *mutters so nobody can hear* Dimentional portal... *cole and jman are now sealed in an unknow dimention that is impossible to escape... yet somehow people can still see them battling...*  

jak the wind god

Jman05

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:12 pm
-Cloud-Cole
*Cole, still in mid air clenthces his right shoulder with his left hand and groans in pain.* *Kazt voice erupts in Cole's mind* "M'lord, why do you endore this pain when you can send it away with a simple summoning?" *Cole sent his thoughts to Kazt* [The summoning is simple for me, it's just the being coming out of it is far worse then this pain.] *Kazt returned with a serious statement.* "M'lord, it's been 1,000 years since anyone was able to summon, and merge with me." "If you die so easily, it will be a waste of power." *Cole fell silent for awhile then became serious. "Very well then, it can't be helped." *Cole stretches his left arm out towards a nearby lake and says.* "Sia, Misstress of the waters, Arise! *A blue light shot out of the lake and towards Cole knocking him down to the ground.* *A young girl appeared standing over Cole, with blue hear and blue eyes and she said.* "Cole!!! It's about time you called me out, so where are you taking me out on our date?" *She lifted Cole up and wrapped her arms around Cole's right armed and squeezed tightily.* *She then looked around to see a cat girl, a red eyed man, and a giant bird thing. She then gave an angry look at Cole and pushed him back down to the ground and started to pout.* "You didn't call me out for our date, you called me out because you got into another fight again." *Cole wabbled to his feet and said.* "I never promised you I'd take you out, you just assume everytime I summon you it's for a date." *Kazt voice seems to come out of nowhere.* "Now is not the time for this girl, our master needs our power." "If you don't help him with your powers then he will die." *Sia pouts for another minute then smiles* smile "Cole can't die so easily, [I've tired, last time he didn't take me out.] but I'll help as long as he takes me on a date that is twice as fun later. *Sia didn't wait for an anwser before she launched at Cole and hugged him deep into his chest and seemed to asborb in.* *A giant blue light exploded from Cole's body and vanished only leaving Cole standing there with a smile as if no pain had effected him at all.* *Cole fades away to reappear above Jman.* *Cole stretched out his arm with two fingers pointed at the sky and said.* "Crystal rain, impaleing swords!!" *Two swords fell from the clouds and and struck both Jman wings forceing, and holding him to the ground.* *A crystal sword appeared in Cole's hand, and then he launched towards Jman aiming at his chest.*
two wooden swords appear in Jmans hands as he paries the blow just stoping himself from getting impelled on the sword. "so you can do mulitple summons at the same time?" pauseing to think "and with the only two that can keep me from accualy winning." Hirasuma dives down and lands one of the swords melting it than fluttering over to the other allowing Jman to get up "well i know when im beat smile " the same stupid smile he had on his face earilier when cole had originaly challenged him. he looks at the holes in his wings, and places a hand on one mutters a few words and removes his hand to reveal that it had already healed and repeated the action on the other wing. "its good to see you sai. I appreciate you letting me hide my marks with your magic." settles down and pulls out a bottle of otem holding it up to cole. "care for a drink?" despite his demon horns and wings his face looking like he couldn't harm a fly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:24 pm
my donye walks in slowly and says"hi can i have a coke"  

mydonkey

icekat312

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:58 am
hee hee mrgreen humm humm life is good when you best friend is a ghost hee hee (somethings up with this guy and its not good)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:13 pm
*I got it* Jak you idiot I don't care what cole says your really getting on my nerves stop it let them go please mad  

icekat312

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:15 pm
dont worry, i will, when they are done all the have to do is ask out or win... but it contains the blasts and thats what is needed...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:39 pm
i am the king hahahahahahahahahaha biggrin biggrin domokun domokun  

cloudndh91

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:41 pm
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole
two wooden swords appear in Jmans hands as he paries the blow just stoping himself from getting impelled on the sword. "so you can do mulitple summons at the same time?" pauseing to think "and with the only two that can keep me from accualy winning." Hirasuma dives down and lands one of the swords melting it than fluttering over to the other allowing Jman to get up "well i know when im beat smile " the same stupid smile he had on his face earilier when cole had originaly challenged him. he looks at the holes in his wings, and places a hand on one mutters a few words and removes his hand to reveal that it had already healed and repeated the action on the other wing. "its good to see you sai. I appreciate you letting me hide my marks with your magic." settles down and pulls out a bottle of otem holding it up to cole. "care for a drink?" despite his demon horns and wings his face looking like he couldn't harm a fly.

*Cole stares at Jman for awhile, then smiles and falls down to the ground like a rock.* *Cole lands on the ground gently on only one toe, then settles both his feet onto the ground.* *Cole looks up at the sky and speaks as if someone was there.* "Ok. Kazt, Sia I thank for your services." "You can return to your domains now." *A red and blue light disperses from Cole's body and each take form.* *The red light takes the body of the imp-like Kazt, who simply bows to Cole and then seems to burn out like a candle.* *The blue light takes the form of the young Sia who wraps her arms around Cole's neck and whispers something into his ear that make him make a wierd face.* confused *Sia then jumps into the air and turns and winks at Jman before submerging back into the lake.* wink *Cole walks up to Jman and takes the bottle with a smile saying. "Thank you, Jman." Nothing like a good drink after a friendly match." biggrin *Cole lifts the bottle up to his lips but then stops as if he was suddenly hit by a though.* Wait......Jman, how do you know Sia?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:36 pm
-Cloud-Cole

*Cole stares at Jman for awhile, then smiles and falls down to the ground like a rock.* *Cole lands on the ground gently on only one toe, then settles both his feet onto the ground.* *Cole looks up at the sky and speaks as if someone was there.* "Ok. Kazt, Sia I thank for your services." "You can return to your domains now." *A red and blue light disperses from Cole's body and each take form.* *The red light takes the body of the imp-like Kazt, who simply bows to Cole and then seems to burn out like a candle.* *The blue light takes the form of the young Sia who wraps her arms around Cole's neck and whispers something into his ear that make him make a wierd face.* confused *Sia then jumps into the air and turns and winks at Jman before submerging back into the lake.* wink *Cole walks up to Jman and takes the bottle with a smile saying. "Thank you, Jman." Nothing like a good drink after a friendly match." biggrin *Cole lifts the bottle up to his lips but then stops as if he was suddenly hit by a though.* Wait......Jman, how do you know Sia?
looks at cole quizicaly "wernt you listining its her magic that hides my horns and wings when im not letting them show..." streaching " do you expect a magician to not know where his powers originate?" a small black whole appears beside Jman and he reaches in and he pulls out another bottle of otem formeing a small black glass with dark matter and pouring a cup for himself. "and i would have thought that you of all people would know that magic like that would bleach pigments if its exposed to it for too long."  

Jman05

Ninjanaut

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:42 pm
*walks in* ........ ???
*walks around* ........  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games