Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:35 pm

"there right here!!!" *hetukiri said as glowing dots appared across her forehead she closed her hands, and then widened them as if to hug someone, and out of her hands came seven glowing orange like spheres she said a encantation* *and then after she put a paper saying somethin in a diffrent language that brought them to life...*
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Dark followed Mega inside the room, but came up behind her to pull her close to him, and whispered in her ear as the lights dimmed, "you always say that love, but have you ever noticed that it never seems to happen?" he gave her a challenging look but as a new slower song began to play, he realized that he didn't want to fight. "Dance with me", he gave her no time to deny him, his request as he pulled her onto the dance floor and swayed easily to the music. Their bodies close to one another, moving in perfect rhythm as if the had for an eternaly.

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Left without much room to argue, she linked her arm around his neck and glided across the dance floor with him held close. Chief hummed quietly to the song that was playing, as she laid her head on chest. There was much she wanted to say, but at the same time those things were thoughts and feelings she kept close to her heart, Chief was really beginning to question her choice of re-opening; so far it seemed to bring nothing but trouble.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Dark held her close. while lacing his hands around her back. She really had a beautiful voice, he could never understand why she never singed anymore. He began to sing softly in her ear, hoping to bring her voice out.

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:06 am

Scanda saw Dark and Chief go off "Looks like Iam going solo against the Zoah"as he said he sensed the Zoah closer then ever inside the castle but far away from the ball as he teleported to its location he was in a dark corridor just straight with two door at each end but no stairs Scanda decided to open the door closetest to him as he opened it was just darkness no floor or stairs as he rushed to the end and opened it the same darkness no floor "Dammit"Scanda said as he heard a thud closing both the doors and making them disappear and the space turned to part of the wall as he turned he saw the Zoah "Scanda its just you and me this time"the Zoah said as he fired up lasers from the cannon as Scanda just dodged them and charged to kick the Zoah in the chest he used his electric shield and shot Scanda against the wall as a flashing light came and changed the area ad the Zoah healed "How about I give you your old robot friend to assist"the Zoah said as he brought up a hologram of Cyber Sonic "Ok make it more easy for me"Scanda said as the robot appeared "Hello Scanda"Cyber said as he got out a laser cannon and fired it at the Zoah as he used his shield to block it and destroy part of the wall "Cyber list all the things the Zoah can do that I havent found out about"Scanda said as Cyber got out an aim "Cloaking Cloning and Ultimate fire"Cyber said "Cyber whats his power level"Scanda said as Cyber listed it and put the aim down "Its over 9000!"Cyber shouted as they prepared to fight the Zoah.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:02 am

*Phyl sat inside a empty room engulfed with nothing but blackness, his white attire glowed so it was the only thing visible... he pondered on a thought for a moment then he dismissed it right away*

Repo ManX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:11 am

Scanda and Cyber gave continous attacks against the Zoah but went flying back each time "How about giving up"the Zoah said to them as Scanda was lieing on the floor he looked up "Iam not losing to you"he said as he did he lifted into the air as Darkness came around him as he turned Super Dark as Cyber stared at Scanda he decided to turn Super aswell "Prepare to die"Scanda said as the duo charged towards the Zoah as Cyber got out a lightsaber and started slashing at his armour and all the Zoah could do is try and shoot at him or activate his electricity shield as he took alot of damage as Scanda charged towards him with a sword of darkness slashing thorough him like paper as they both came back and stared at the heaivly damaged Zoah "This is not over yet Scanda"the Zoah said teleporting away from the room as he did Scanda saw another flash as he returned into the normal corridor that would of been there "So Cyber are you staying for a while or heading back"he said to the robot "I shall head back get some rest"Cyber replied as he teleported away Scanda returned to normal and teleported to the ballroom to Chief "i was just fighting the Zoah with one of my old friends and as he got heavily damaged he told me it wasnt over and teleported away so hes gone...for now"Scanda said to Chief as at the same time Scanda was saying this the Zoah appeared somewhere in the Black Forest "Collect me sir I have been heavily damaged we must prepare soon and get the REAL Zoah's down instead of a robot like me"the Zoah said as he did a ship with smaller ships lowered down and a door opened as the Zoah came in and the ship's flew back up and teleported away.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:15 am

*june weaved through the crowd once more during the slower dance, trying to stay out of the way of couples who were currently taking part in it. walking to the wall, she found a chair leaned up against it and sat down. watching all the dancers intently, she questioned her ability to dance at all. all the couples seem to move perfectly, weaving in-and-out and through others dancing towards them. it seemed flawless. she smiled*

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 am

Dark could feel the presence of enemies all around them, but he put up a shield to block out their aura's so that Mega wouldn't know. He didn't want anything interrupting again, "come on my bird....sing with me," he whispered into her ear. Dark knew that the outside world would come crashing in again, but for this one moment he wanted peace.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:31 am

i will lose

qu3st_cr3w

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:52 am

Chief could feel Dark's powers cocooning them both in a space of their own, but for once she didn't care it was nice to have the weight of responsibility gone for a while. She thought back on his request and gave a sad smile, it had be so long since she last used her voice to sing....not since....., she closed her eyes to block out the thoughts that surged up, "I have forgotten how," she whispered to him as her hands begin to cling to the back of his shirt. Chief felt numb all over and wanted the memories to stop coming, she blinked back harder and harder, but still they came to haunt her. By this time she was trembling in Dark's arms.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:54 am

Scanda saw Dark put up some sort of thing to stop people interupting the Chief and him "Foolish man"he said as he clicked his fingers and teleported to the roof and stared at the full moon as he saw a blue twinkle as he knew the sign as he fired a dark fireball to there and waited for it to happen as the dark fireball hit the blue twinkle it shot back but when Scanda moved it followed "Ok so things are gonna get pretty rough once again"Scanda said teleporting inside as the blue twinkle came close so the human eye could just make out what it was it was a capsule big enough to hold two people but on the top a person stood there not holding on just standing stuck to the capsul as he teleported inside the castle wearing strange clothes as he scouted for Scanda when suddenly he heard a crash and he went to the location as he saw the capsule crashed thorough the castle and had landed in the middle of the corridor as two more strangers came out "We can not let him get away this time "the stranger who stood on top of the capsule said as Scanda looked around the corridor "Dammit why have the Necromancers come now"he said as they turned to him and one of the Necromancers pulled out a gun and shot at the corner of the wall as darkness spread thorough that corner as Scanda started to run but realised goin anywhere near the Ball means Chief is gonna come for him so he decided to run towards them even though he would get injured but prepared to fight as he charged to the Necromancers.

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:33 am

"Mega..love, are you alright?" Dark could feel the trimmers that ran through her body, but she kept her face hidden in his shirt, "Mega answer me, what is wrong?" Unable to think of anything else, Dark used his powers to rematerialized them both on to the balcony and had Mega face him, when she tried to fight his hold he just held her close and used his hand to gently pull her face up to his. "Tell me"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:41 am

Oh i can't belive i forgot *stands up and slowly walks to the closet pulling out a brown ancient looking box, then i sat on the floor since i couldn't stand anymore. I opened the box and pulled out a little clear tube that contained a blue colored liquid. I drank it and after a minute i stood up* There I should be good for at least a day. How about we go down to the ball. *I pulled RA-IEM out the door and we made our way to the ballroom*

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games