Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:26 am
She glared down at Tes.

"Wow. You've talked about them. Talking is a lot different than actually experiencing something."

She shrugged her shoulders. "And I wasn't implying that I be that woman. I just think you should try someone out and I was simply offering myself. Although, now that I think about it..."

She smirked darkly at him. "... I honestly don't think you could have handled me. You can't take simple medicine like a mature adult, knowing that nothing in it is going to harm you; you're just being stubborn. And, you couldn't even handle undressing me. I didn't even get out of undergarments before you started freaking out like a little baby!"

She went and squatted in front of him. Her skirt was tight enough that nothing was revealed underneath. "I think you're just pissy because you know that I'm one girl who doesn't take any of your crap and who would destroy you inside and out if given the chance. Sure, other girls could, but I'm the only one that would."

She held out the medicine to him and glared. "Now, would you like to die out here, or are you going to stop being a little child, get your damn act together, and take this medicine, or am I going to have to force you? Believe me, I can. I have no problems with using brute force."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:49 am
"Couldn't handle you", huhn? *chuckles* You know, women typically say that when they want to come up with an excuse for why they're single so they don't feel bad about being rejected.

*snatches the bottle out of her hand and chucks it to the ground, smashing the glass. After sneezing a few times, he wipes his nose with his handkerchief*
You want to talk about ego, what makes you think that you of all people are so freakin special that you are the "only one" that would destroy me? And just what the hell makes you think any of the other women here put up with me? Did you not notice that dosib "pin the tail on Tes" game at MW? stressed

*stands up and brushes himself off*
Hell yeah I've got an inflated ego, but at least I can admit to it.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:59 am
Glares and stands up as well. "Hey! I am single because no guy I've met lately has interested me! They're all too young and too immature! And they're not interesting at all!"

"And who are you to say that I WOULDN'T destroy you? I can turn around say the exact same thing you've said about me. You don't know me at all. At least you've told me a little bit about yourself, so I have a general idea of what you might be thinking and feeling. You know nothing about me, so you can't even guess what I am capable of."

She pointed to the ground where the smashed bottle of medicine lay. "And you owe me for that! It cost $600 because it is so effective and highly desired!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:19 am
*crosses his arms and sets his jaw*
Would you have charged me if I drank it? I don't see what the difference is. Smashed or used, it's still gone. You also seem to be quick to jump to conclusions. I never said you wouldn't destroy me nor that you weren't capable, I merely said that you think too highly of yourself to believe you were the -only- one who could do something like that.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:29 am
She arched an eyebrow at him. "Oh, and if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black? I don't care if you have admitted that you are egotistical. You still shouldn't cast aspersions on other people when you have the same damn flaw!"

She glared once more. "And now, I wouldn't have charged you then because the money would have been worth it! It would have been going to good use, making you better! But now it's just a waste of money, so pay up!"

She held her hand out, palm up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:00 am
I wouldn't consider it a flaw on my part. I just think it's in bad taste to think you're the greatest thing in the world and then try to pretend you don't think that just so people won't call you egotistical. On an vaguely related note, I'm a narcissist too, by the way.

*when she holds out her hand and demands payment, he groans and rolls his eyes. Hoping giving her something will make her shut up, he starts digging around in his pockets. When he feels something in his left front pocket, he cracks a smile*
How appropriate.... *takes his hand out and drops a few amethysts in her hand*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 am
{{I actually found this site with the different Amethyst cuts and what they cost. lol! Amethyst Stones}}

Amy glares and rolls her eyes at the same time. It was slightly hard to do, but she managed.

"I never said I wasn't egotistical. Just because I don't shout it from the roof tops like you do doesn't mean that I don't admit I can be that way. At least I try not to shove it in people's faces and try and contain it to the best of my abilities."

She gasped as a few amethysts were dropped in the palm of her hand. Her anger was completely erased and she was now just filled with awe. She reached her other hand out and started lightly fingering the stones.

She whispered in a hushed tone, "Where did you get these?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:28 am
*coughs a few times*
I am a dark elf... and a rogue... or at least was a rogue.

*sees the blank expression on her face and realizes that's not enough of an explanation for her. Facepalming, he tries to elaborate*
One thing that dark elves from most worlds hold in common is living underground. My home city was built into the side of a mountain, and guess what kind of stuff was originally there. They're pretty abundant. If that wasn't enough.... I also liked to steal things.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:39 am
Amy winced when Tes said his people lived underground.

"Oh man. I'd hate that. I could not stay underground, even if these are abundant there. I like the openness and freedom from flying in the air too much. And no, I don't do it on a broomstick. I'll say that right now before you have a chance to ask."

She smirked but still looked at the stones in awe. Then, she plucked up two and put the rest back in Tes' hand.

"Here. Two is plenty and even though I did steal things when I was younger and trying to earn money to travel from town to town, I don't want to take more than what that potion cost."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:56 am
*shrugs and slips the gems she handed back into his pocket*
Suit yourself *cough* It's better underground for dark elves. Our eyes tend to be sensitive to light. One might start to adjust if they lived above ground and was exposed to sunlight regularly, but our tendencies by birth are toward darkness.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:01 am
She rolled her eyes but also felt a smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth. "And not just physical darkness but also in personality, too, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:20 am
Yes... actually. Some grow out of it, others don't.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:28 am
Amy nodded. Then, she sighed, put the two Amethysts in a pouch in her thigh holster, and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I should be getting home now. It's late and..." She turned her back to him to leave.

She was hurt, she wasn't going to lie. He wouldn't even try anything with her and now she also had a bad reputation at the bar to some. She hadn't gained anything. And she had hurt Ryzan, who she liked very much.

She spoke over her shoulder in a defeated voice. "... get to a doctor, Tes.... Good-bye."

With that, she left.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:09 am
*knocks on the soggy box*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:36 am
*turns over in the box without looking out to see who it is*
Go away, Am. *cough cough* I told you I don't want your stupid medicine.

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games