Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 pm
*As the alarms ring through the air, the sprinkler system goes off, dousing everyone in the place in water. Pierre looks up in surprise, then his brow furrows deeply, and he slams in to the kitchen.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 pm
*Eileen listens intently, then upon hearing the smoke alarms, she jumps up from her seat* I think there's a fire in the kitchen ladies, we'd better get out of here! *Her servant takes ahold of his Mistress' arm and starts leading the ladies out of CK's*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 pm
*starts to answer Psyzapp, then hears the smoke alarms* What the? *stands up in alarm and starts heading outside*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:19 pm
*now dripping wet, he grabs at his partner's arm* We've got to get out of here!  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm
*rushes out of Chatty Kathy's with the ladies and uses her menu to shield her from the water.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 pm
*Eileen stands outside the grill with the ladies, shivering slightly from getting wet* OMG! I hope it's not a serious fire! *she watches as a firetruck pulls up to the grill*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 pm
*Pierre's eyes narrow further, as he speaks to his staff telepathically.* Sabotage... I blame the Coyote Man. He's the only one who knows. Clean this place up, at once.

*He steps out to see the firetruck pulling up.* There is no fire, just a lazy cook and much smoke. It is ok now and no need for your service.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:26 pm
*dripping wet, Dougherty steps outside and heads over to the ladies* Is everyone alright? *he takes his hat off and shakes the water from it*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:27 pm
*looks at Dougherty, pushing wet hair out of my face* Yeah, I think we're all okay. Kind of wet, but all right.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 pm
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:29 pm
Wait ... where's Showcase? *he looks over the group that has gathered outside the grill*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:30 pm
*quickly goes out to the street to try and divert traffic.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:33 pm
Oh I see him now. *looks over at the ladies* Psyzapp, I believe this evening has not gone as well as I had hoped. Maybe we could reschedule dinner for another time? *tries to wipe the water from his jacket*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 pm
Well, I'm glad everyone is alright and there's no fire ... I guess I shall be going now. I really need to get out of these wet clothes. *turns to leave with her servant close behind*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 pm
Yes…considering the circumstances here I think we could do that. *she slips her hand in her purse and takes out her card. She then walks over to Dougherty.* This is my number. You take a look at your schedule and let me know what works for you. *She then wraps her hand around the back of his neck and plants a long steamy kiss on the man.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games