Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:22 pm
"These pedistals you see before you contain weapons that vanquish a kind" brago pointed to the Jian. "The stake" to the empty pedistal "the wolfsbane" and lastly to the claymore "the demonslayer."

"Hana-shi I believe you have seen my father useing these weapons before."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:25 pm
User Image
"that was a very long time ago." Hana told him.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:27 pm
"Uh, I'm not sure I'm getting this. My blade is already thrice blessed."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
"Uh, I'm not sure I'm getting this. My blade is already thrice blessed."

"Your blade, isn't made specifically to hunt down Vampires." Brago picked up the Jian and put it in the sheathe. "It causes the Vampire it cuts to become hungry and need to feed multiple cuts bring it to the point of despiration and weakness. Also once it cuts its victim it gives the user a "blood link" to the victim causing the user to know where they are at all times, despite illusions, hiding, or running. As long as the user has the sword in their possession the effect will remain until the victim has been defeated." He tossed it to Nike and upon contact, the Jian filled Nike with an uneasy feeling.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:35 pm
"And why are you showing it to us?" Robert asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:38 pm
Dameon Black
"And why are you showing it to us?" Robert asked.

"Im not showing it, I am lending it."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:39 pm
((Hey, don't presume to know what Nike feels scream ))

Despite the hungry feel of the blade, she pulled it from its sheathe and swung it, she resheathed it. "Nice balance. Are you going to answer the question or are we going to grow old together?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
((Hey, don't presume to know what Nike feels scream ))

Despite the hungry feel of the blade, she pulled it from its sheathe and swung it, she resheathed it. "Nice balance. Are you going to answer the question or are we going to grow old together?"

((Dont auto crush Brago underneath one of your spells... he got eyes stare ))

" Like I said, I am lending it. It is different from a Katana and you should take time to get used to it. The wolfsbane and the Demonslayer have similar effects to wolfs and Demons. Well the Demonslayer does.. the Wolfsbanes dead."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:45 pm
"So, you want to lend this to me, because...."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:48 pm
" Just for insurance. Just incase Caldwell is an enemy. Call it an Ode to our new friendship. Besides, if you go after Caldwell before you lose your virginity and die, I wouldnt be able to do remove you from your clothes like I said I was going to." Brago walked past everyone and headed for the stairs. "come on everyone."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 pm
Nike held the jian for a second and then slipped it into dark space. "You are so never going to change. Brago, you have my support, don't blow it. She headed for the door, her legs not taking her there fast enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 pm
User Image
"that sword could kill her if it decides it doesn't like her." Hana told Brago. "I hope you know what you're doing."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:57 pm
"I have changed, just not in ways I show people." Brago said see Robert and Nike out the door. "A few warnings: Do not tell anyone about the nature of the Jian or the claymore.Theyre as unknown as Caldwell is. Also.." Brago smiled. "I will be comeing for you once you lose your virginity"

Brago turned to Hana. "Shes a halfie. She can slightly resist its powers. she has a chance with the sword."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 am
User Image
"What ever." Hana said holding Brago. her facial expression change once Nike and Robert left. "Are you ok? I didn't hurt you earlier, did I?"  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 am
Nike rolled her eyes and grabbed Robert's hand and dragged him through the shadowy mist. When they emerged, they were in the office of Embrace. She sat on the couch her head in her hands. "This just gets bigger and bigger. What am I doing, Robert?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games