Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 am

Tomoyo shrugged. "At first, when we were little, we were almost inseparable. But as time went by, she got more and more vicious as I refused to put up with the whitecoat's training. They sent me out into the schoolyard one day, and all of the Erasers turned a gun on me, even Kazumi. She was the one to clip my ear..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:16 am

"I saw that," Sora muttered. "The whitecoats were taking me back to my cage after another training session for some Erasers, before they started using me. I broke free of the whitecoats and tried to help you, but some Erasers attacked me and I was too tired to fight them off at the time."

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 am

"wow...thats..wow...harsh.." i felt so stupid cuz that was all i cud say. "im sorry that happened to u guys."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 am

"Neh, I'm glad I got out of that damned lab. I hated the thought of becoming one of their guard dogs....." Tomoyo said. "Besides, if they didn't do that, I wouldn't have met y'all or the pack."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:26 am

"Anything is better than being one of their guard dogs," Sora said. "When I turned out the way I did they punished me, as if it were my fault. The Erasers left me with more scars than I thought possible."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:27 am

"ya thats true...im glad we all got out...now i cant wait till we get out of here. ths place brings bak too many memories.." i said shaking my head trying to forget the dark days of my childhood.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:31 am

Tomoyo sighed. "Yeah... I didn't even get it that bad, compared to the others, now that I'm thinking about it..." She said, looking out the window.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 am

Amy rolled over in her sleep. "Sora?" She muttered, opening her eyes. "I'm here Sora said, smiling at her. "What's wrong?"
"I had a nightmare," Amy said, sitting up and leaning against her brother. "Well don't worry, it was just a dream," Sora told her, putting his arm around her shoulders. He then began to sing the lullaby he had sang to Derek in the cave.
Good evening, good night.
With roses adorned,
With carnations covered,
Slip under the covers.
Early tomorrow, if God wills,
You will wake once again.
Early tomorrow, if God wills,
You will wake once again.

Good evening, good night.
By angels watched,
Who show you in your dream
The Christ-child’s tree.
Sleep now peacefully and sweetly,
Look into dream’s paradise.
Sleep now peacefully and sweetly,
Look into dream’s paradise.

As the last words of the lullaby faded Amy drifted back to sleep.

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 am

"i think that if itex ever gets caught..we'r all gonna need major therapy." i said chuckling. blake chuckled behind me. "apparently someone cant sleep huh?" i said playfuly at blake. he nodded and rested his chin on my shoulder. "itex is never gonna get caught tho. u all kno this rite?" he said still sleepy.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:40 am

Tomoyo nodded. "Yup." She said. "Unless they all conveniently die in a fire. Even then, they have so many branches." She smirked as she imagined all of the buildings burning, people getting burned to ashes. She chuckled as the scene reeled through her mind.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:44 am

"Try not to think gruesome thoughts please," Sora said. "The two mind readers in the room may be asleep, but they can still see what you're thinking."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:45 am

"Oh." Tomyo said. She stopped thinking about it. "Sorry...."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:47 am

blake and me chuckled at the thought of the burning buildings. "that wud b a sight to see." blake said smiling, wrapping his arms tighter around me
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:48 am

"I admit that I'd like to see that," Sora said. "Even burnings too good for them though."

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:50 am

"That's true..." She said, looking out the window. She thought of something. 'The range of Kazumi's influence isn't that great.. So that must mean she has a gun....' She thought.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games