Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:35 am
"Clones don't die, he was just stabbed."Windy says looking at the person.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:37 am
"clone?"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:42 am
(( I'm offline for sometime and howcome William is where the Ancient guardians and Windy?!!! He is with others!!! ))

Flara close her eyes hugging him tightly. "Please...Forgive me for being mean to you..." Flara said as she cried little.
"It's okay..." Miranda whispered to Windy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 am
Nago quickly tries to pull the weapons out as he tried to hold in his bleeding, however he was losing strength with each second he struggled, and soon the blood started to leak through as he slowly managed to take all the blades away from Ogan's clones as well as kick him back to take out his claws in his guts.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:45 am
"If you say so, Miranda."Windy says looking away."But what about Flara??"
((I was wondering how he got there too O.O))

"I wonder whats going on over there."Bubble muttered

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:49 am
((I HATE MY COUSION HE IS POSTING IN THIS RP AS ME AND HE KEEPS ON FREAKING SCREWING UP i am sry he is like 8 sry for last few mess ups))  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:49 am
Melanie stood there. She stands adn said "Bubble sorry for shouting at you..." Melanie said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 am
Bubble looks at Melanie and smiles."Its okay...I just wouldn't like to leave you."  

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:56 am
Melanie smiled as she catch Bubble's hand "It is the time..." Melanie said as she close her eyes. A blue energy were given to Bubble... When the blue energy were finished, Melanie fall down, Not breathing.

"Nago..." Flara repeated with crying eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:58 am
Bubble catches her sister."Melanie! Whats going on??!"Bubble cries.  

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:59 am
((i am not going to post for like 10 mins then he will be gone so if i post anything with saying he is gone jt ignore it please))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:00 am
Nago slowly held Flara's hand as light shines from the palms of the two, this also worried Ogan as he ordered the clones to attack them right away, but none of them were listening as the light itself stopped everyone who saw it from committing violence.

"Flara........it's alright.......but I am just a clone.......Though I will make you one promise.........I won't die before you do.........rather I'll die with the time comes for all living beings........but.....I got to keep fighting........war is something that no one can always stop by just bringing peace.......Sometimes fighting is the only way to end it......but I won't let you be a part of it as long as I'm here.......Thank you for the power to fight not for peace or war......but to protect what I think is right......and that's you...."

Nago stood back to his feet as the belt's orb turned from gold to indigo as he stood against Ogan's clones. they fired at him with guns once the light subsided, but none were able to hit him directly as flames surrounded him with red eyes.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:11 pm
Revi heard a voice but couldnt move. The lava was going to get her and she knew it. Hopefully Satan would welcome her...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:10 pm
Dimitri had kept quiet since he was shut down by Mint he felt bad and a strange feeling inside him, as he was like Nago and Ogan he was also a clone and had some minor problems, but like Nago, this was a big problem.... he finally spoke up "Nago... do you need any help?" he said in a sore voice kinda down in the dumps...  

dawgybites

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:51 pm
(( Spades : Dimitri is with others, Waiting for Ancient guardians and Windy to come from the fortress... ))

Melanie breathe for last words... "Bubble...Could...You stay without sister?" Melanie said as she closed her eyes and know not breathing too.

"B-But Nago..." Flara said as she stayed quiet after the words he said.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games