Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm
Apsalar sat down and gave every impression of examining the game board carefully, though she already knew that no, he shouldn't have won - the game hadn't been finished. He'd just thrown the board around so much there was no way to replace things the way they'd been.

Hell, why not let the boy have some fun?

"Yes," she replied soberly as she finished examining the board and looked up into the young boy's green eyes. "It looks like you did."

Glancing quickly up at Tobart, she warned him with her eyes, Don't ruin it. I want him to have fun.

She sat down and grinned at him, a confiding and guileless smile practically designed to make people fall just a little bit in love. "So, wanna play again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:38 pm
+6-5+65]

[[^^^Aww my ferret typed that all by herself! Isn't she talented?]]

Lonomia flashed a triumphant smile. He won! Ha, ha! Games were more fun when you won them, he decided.

Apsalar glared up at Tobart, who drew back, alarmed. Why was she so angry with him?

"So, wanna play again?" she asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lonomia cried, "Again, again."

[[Sorry for the lame posts recently. They will get better TT^TT]]

The Amazing Flying Circus

Eloquent Elocutionist

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 pm
Apsalar giggled at Tobart's alarmed look, and just like that the tension was gone. "Come on, Tobart," she said with another grin, John's warnings mostly out of her head. "Come play."

She tucked her hair back behind one ear, and began to reassemble the board so that they could play again. "Here," she said, offering Lonomia the dice (with her sleeve tucked neatly between the dice and her hand). "As the winner, you roll first to see when you go." She set up the three pieces at Start again.

She'd roll after that, she figured, then Tobart. Unless he was desperate to roll next.

((OOC: Aww. Also, sorry for the short post, but I have to go make food - it's almost ten and I haven't eaten yet. >.>))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 pm
Tobart half-heartedly chuckled and sat to join them, grateful that Lonomia's recent haircut was shorter than usual. He had Smoke to thank for that.

Lonomia took the dice and tossed them onto the board again. Double fours. He shifted to move his piece, the blue one, as they had played before. He didn't understand that this was to see which order they played and Tobart couldn't correct him, not really knowing himself.

Eloquent Elocutionist

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:32 pm
Apsalar opened her mouth to correct him, considered his face and Tobart's, and decided it didn't matter. The important part was having fun playing the game, not making sure everyone played by the rules. "Nice start," she said lightly instead.

Picking up the dice, she decided she could be nice and go last if they were going to play based on who felt like going when. She offered Tobart the dice with a teasing grin. "Feel like being next?"

She glanced down at the board, trying to decide if she should go round up more players for this particular game. She ran through the possibilities in her head. John and Hiccadu, both definitely not; she had no idea where R.J. and the others were. Hound was out with Smoke - and she privately wondered when they'd be back. She was starting to feel stifled here, and she wanted to start moving again.

((OOC: OMG. I just had the most hilarious mental image. Remember how I said Apsalar can't fly? Might have to alter that - a little. >.> If Anin says it's okay.
And also, Anin, I know I haven't gotten her profile rewritten and back to you - I'm sorry! I have no excuse except that I am dumb and keep forgetting. Do you want me to rewrite it as it was at the beginning, or incorporate things that have happened during the RP?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:21 pm
Lonomia beamed at the praise. If he'd had the words he would have offered Apsalar a "thank you".

"Feel like being next?"

Tobart smiled, "Are you sure?" he took the dice. She seemed serious enough and he rolled a meager three. He chose the red piece and moved. It didn't matter, so long as they were having a good time. With Apsalar.

[[Share image!?]]

Eloquent Elocutionist

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 pm
((I don't have a problem with that at all, considering I'm the one who idiotically deleted it in the first place... I don't really mind if you do or don't rewrite the profile [though, for the sake of the other roleplayers, it might be a good idea]. She can fly, and as for her profile, you can include whatever information you think is significant. Most of us know the story up until this point, but if you would like, you can recap it on the profile.

Also, will post responses soon!))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:43 pm
((OOC: Perfect. And she can, ahem, 'fly'. rofl
@Miinefield: Not yet. I'll be writing it soon enough. :3))

Apsalar sat back and smiled back at him. "Sure," she replied. When he finished his roll, she scooped up the dice and made a show of rattling them around in a closed hand before she let them roll.

She rolled a four and a two. "That's..." she added up in her head quickly, "six, right?"

Taking the response for granted, she moved six spaces. There, she thought. It didn't matter who won. It was nice just for everyone to be able to play - and not have to worry.

Well, Lonomia didn't have to worry. She and Tobart still both had a lot to wonder and worry about.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:21 pm
((Bumps. Anin are we waiting for you or for me?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:02 pm
((Both. Blaaaah.
I'm going to wait with John, and I already posted with Sam. I... am excited about Sam. :3))

Deciding not to dwell on the impossibility of Hound covering the fifteen miles in less time than the car he was driving took, Jared looked to the back to check on Smoke, who was still lying prone on the seat, unconscious. The tree's cracking was dying away now, signaling the inevitable fall, and Jared floored the accelerator. It was time to see how well outfitted TAIS had made the Vents' vehicles. He ducked at the last moment, his last image of the tree lying across the road, and aimed the car at where he had last seen a gap under the fallen lumber. Loud whipping sounds reverberated in the metal car, from leaves and branches slapping against the metal and windows of the vehicle.

Then they were free, having barely slowed down in order to clear the tree. When Jared cautiously looked back up, he was pleased to note that he car had fared rather well. There were cracks in the glass, and one of the side mirrors was missing, but the car continued to handle well. He risked a glance behind him, watching for Hound and, seeing nothing, checked on Smoke. The man was still breathing, though it was hard to tell in the moving car. He sped his way towards Smith's associates.

--

Yani stayed with his son rather than performing his normal routine about the new facility. He was spending time with his son, even though he wasn't yet familiar with the new lab location.

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 pm
AninOnin

Sam was sprawled on his stomach, enjoying the warmth of the diluted sunlight that poured from the massive domed sunroof onto the grassy courtyard below. Not even a month in his chimera body, and he was soaking up as many new sensations a day as he could get. He had already experienced a few pleasant sensations (the warmth of sunlight, soft blankets, cool breezes) and a few unpleasant ones (pain, itchiness, soreness). Then, of course, there were a few he wasn't sure fell into either category, like being tickled. There was no other word for it--being tickled felt weird. It made him laugh, but at the same time he wanted it to stop, immediately.

"Saaaaaam."

The cute, whiny voice alerted him to her presence, and he would feel someone crawl over to him on all fours and drape themselves across his back.

"You're just laying here, Sam?" She asked sleepily. The sun was warm, and she enjoyed the sunlight as much as her counterpart did. The hands she ran fondly through his lovely blue hair were bandaged and wrapped from her latest incident. Three fellow Chimerae were hospitalized with critical injuries, and she had spent several hours in the darkness of the Isolation Room before she was released. And immediately fled to Sam, which is where she was now. "You always do this. You don't get bored once in a while?"

Shifting, she tumbled off him to land right next to him, their hips and shoulders touching. On her back, she looked up at him, hands instinctively curled up into her chest. Kinda like a kitten. She was certainly cute like one. She routinely wished she had a cute fuzzy tail that existed outside of her Chimera form. She was so envious of the cat-Chimerae that got to play with their tails and have their ears scratched. It just made her so mad-

She focused on the blue hair. Blue. Calming. Soft. Quiet. Closing her eyes, she allowed herself to calm down before continuing.

"Neh, Sam?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:12 pm
((BUMP. D: PLEASE DON'T LET IT DIE!!!))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:43 pm
((OOC: Still here! Just waiting on...either John or Tobart, I think.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:00 pm
((Well, I am patiently waiting on Anin.

Hurumph!))  

LovetoCauseMayhem

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:23 pm
((Anin died for a few days. You can sue whoever made applying for scholarships and universities so inefficient .__.))

Sam felt the warmth, a warmth different from the sunlight, lay against his back. Like the sun, it was a pleasant feeling, but at the same time it was touching him. Not merely warmth, but physical contact. The cloth of his shirt between his twin and his own flesh rubbed into his skin, neither pleasant nor uncomfortable, but simply acknowledged by nerves.

His hair was spread out along his back and spilled onto the grass floor, blue against the vivid green of the grass. The grass tickled his skin, caused it to itch long after he had stood up from the lawn, which he didn't do until it was nighttime and got cold. In which case, he and his sister went inside to sleep, curled up against each other's warmth like sibling kittens.

He let her voice wash over him gently, as though from a distance. A wave of a question. It was somewhat rhetorical, since he had done the same thing ever since he discovered the feeling of sun. "I haven't been bored yet," he answered, wondering what would happen if he did. He'd heard about it before; when nothing in particular interested you enough, and you didn't know what to do to recapture interest in anything. Sam was still young enough, still unlearned about the world that whatever the case, the colors, scents, sights, and feelings around him were enough to keep him occupied for quite awhile before he became bored. The only place where there was an almost total lack of sensation was the Isolation room, a dark, seemingly endless chamber that Sam had experienced only once, to learn what his twin endured. This was one thing that had more of an effect on Sam than on Bucadu.

She tumbled off his back, and her trailing fingers left the strands of his hair. Sam felt a slight twinge of disappointment. Her fingers running through his hair had felt nice.

But now she was on her back, looking up at him, curled up like another cat-dominant chimerae. Sam gave a smile, noting with satisfaction the way the muscles around his lips moved at his will.

He stretched out alongside her, reaching with his hands far past his head. "This is nice. Just this. Do you get bored?"

((Probably won't have a laptop for a while. I think my charger broked.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff