Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:18 pm
Zane saw the look that the brothers had in their eyes....But he ignored it. "Ah, welcome, please take a seat. Would you like anything to drink?" As always, he started off polite, but he knew that it wouldn't end polite......  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:29 pm
War gave one of his usual smirks as he took his seat. He wasn't in the least bit in the mood to start a brawl, as much as he wanted to at the moment, to keep the small sense of an alliance between he and his brothers should watch their words carefully. "No thanks, we're fine thank you."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 am
Zane followed war's smirk, and put his mood aside. "Alrighty then." And he sat down across from them. "So, shall we continue our conversation from earlier?" He grinned and said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:43 am
War nodded and put his head on his hands. "Ja I zink ve vould like zat." He mumbled, cracking his head.

"Where the hell was that from?" Came Deaths response to the words.

"Novhere.."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 pm
(Ugh, honestly, lets get this overwith. It's kinds getting boring....)
Zane looks at him, and laughs. Eris changes again, finnaly, her last stage. but she changes into a body that feels oddly familiar, but she doesn't know why. She puts on some normal clothes, and walks out the door, and down the stairs, she sees Zane and the other people from a while ago sitting on the couch. She stops and stares at them. Zane sees her and smiles. "Oh, Eris. Are you feeling better?" She didn't answer, she kept staring.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:20 pm
(Augh I know! I thought it'd be cool but now this is taking forever!)

Serrinia from the back of the group peeked over at the newly arrived girl and flinched inwardly, she was getting even more scarily familiar..Could she really be? "Ami?.." She whispered in an extremly low voice so nobody hopefully heard it.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Eris stopped staring and silently walked into the kitchen. Her heart is beating fast, and wondering why. She felt like She needed to be somewhere.....These feelings made her uneasy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm
Famine glanced at both the females seeming at ease and shook his head. "How queer" He muttered to himself, probably the only one who actually pays atention to what happens.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:35 pm
Zane brushed it off, And a thought popped in his head, he smirked. "Before I begin." he gestured to Serrinna. "Why don't you go in the kitchen and let the men talk? That's alright, isn't it?" He said outright.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 pm
(Ah crap I'm losing words in snetences and probably now I can't say any-ajfjeniajlbfedsab lsdaf!!! DX)

Serrinia nodded slightly and walked into the kitchen without even muttering a word. She sat down on one of the chairs and looked away from the girl. She wasn't in the mood to be reminded of what is going on.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:49 pm
Eris saw the girl walk into the room, she suddenly got irritated. "Who are you?" She said in a low voice. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TO ME?" Eris said in a loud voice. Tears formed, and ran down her face, she fell to the ground on her knees, she was Severely confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:53 pm
She flinched slightly and peered at the girl. "I got the same questions to you and I don't think we could answer them with our irritation evident in our emotions and tone." She stated in a more grovely voice then was needed.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:07 pm
Eris nodded. "I suppose you're right, I just don't understand why I feel such a strong bond to you....." She gets up and stares at the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:10 pm
Serrinia nodded. "Same here, though you look like a friend of mine. Meh, she's probably with Eragon though.."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

foxylove-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:11 pm
LALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALAL JUST DOING IT FOR THE COINS  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff