Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Len & Laren's Mansion of Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:19 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Rachel listened to the male speak, thinking to herself quietly. When he mentioned her drawing him something, a bright smile crossed her face and she put down her painting, moving over to the edge of the bed. As he showed her the creature, she jumped back a little, fear flickering in her eyes. "Well, that's something you wouldn't want to see in a dark alley.." She muttered softly, taking the sketch pad from him and examining it more closely. "And you said I'd have to redraw it, nonsense." Putting the sketch pad down once more, Rachel sat down beside him, folding her hands in her lap. "So what kind of things do you like?" She questioned. She would need to know more about him in order to paint him some things. Although she thought she might paint him one of himself. Rachel felt kind of bad for him, having no one that he liked around to talk to. It had to get lonely.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:53 pm
Little Broken Puppet

User Image Terra Vanitas

xXxThinking about it for a moment, Terra shifted his gaze around the room. “The night sky, keys, the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, elves, dragons, wolves, foxes... The fantasy world, nature... Animals,” he answered a bit hesitantly. He did enjoy violence, but he enjoyed other things too. Heck, he even enjoyed music and art although he didn't want Rachel to draw violent images just because he enjoyed violence. “I like music too."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:52 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Rachel got a bright smile on her face when he mentioned the Alice in Wonderland characters. "I love those characters. The mad hatter is my favorite." She said, moving over to one of her blank canvases that was laying in the corner. Picking it up, she moved over to her easel and set it up, humming softly to herself. "So tell me, how is a raven like a writing desk, Terra Vanitas?" She asked with a light chuckle, taking out some of her paints from the cabinet, and her favorite zebra wood brush. Moving back over to her easel, she set up her supplies then turned to face the male with a grin. Rachel made a mental note of everything else he liked as well, but noticed he had said nothing about violence. "So you don't like violence? Because I can do some pretty good gory scenes." She murmured. Even though Rachel seemed to be so sweet, she did have a cruel mind at times.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 pm
Little Broken Puppet

User Image Terra Vanitas

xXxI get lost in violence which makes me seem like a psycho killer and I didn't want you to just draw violent scenes 'cause I like 'em. I have other likes than violence and zombies... I like zombies,” Terra snickered while stretching his legs out in front of him. It was surpising to him that he hadn't attempted mauling the girl, but then again he was part of Len who was a part of Laren. Now it was making sense. He could pick up on Laren's feelings for her. “They both begin with an 'r'. The Tweedles explained it as a joke about the silent letters in some words. Did you know that the Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter actually don't really like each other all that much?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Rachel smirked slightly and rolled her eyes, stopping to turn and look at him. "I would never believe that you were a psycho. I lose myself when I'm painting. Almost as if I go off into another world. But does that make me a psycho painter? No. It simply means I love something. And yes, I did know that. Want to see something?" She questioned, although she didn't wait for an answer. Lifting up her hair, Rachel showed him a tattoo on her neck that seemed to be the Cheshire cat's smile, although it was slightly faded. Turning back to her canvas, she began painting the outline of a figure, although one really couldn't tell what it was by looking at it. She had an idea in her head though, and if she could make it become reality she believed Terra Vanitas would be very pleased. "You know, I don't think you're as bad as they say you are. Although, that could be wrong. It's nice having someone I can talk to though."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:08 pm
Little Broken Puppet

User Image Terra Vanitas

xXxSo you've met the Cheshire Cat before, have you?” Terra asked in a soft growl, although it wasn't a menacing kind of growl. Remaining relaxed in how he was sitting on the floor, he watched as the female began painting while listening to her speak. He wasn't really surprised about the tattoo let alone the idea of a supposedly imaginative cat being in the real world, but he was curious about if she'd ever truly met the feline. Few could ever remember having met the real thing since he didn't seem to like people knowing too much about him. “Believe whatever you'd like about me. I don't care what others think of me for it is merely their opinion and I couldn't care less about other people's opinions. What of the Titanic or Romeo and Juliet? Do you know the true story behind those stories or just what they threw together in a movie?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:34 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Rachel shook her head, mixing a dab of green in with white to make a lighter color. "Unfortunately no to both of your questions. But a girl can dream can't she..?" She questioned, before putting down her brush and stretching out her back. "So.. I have a question. Am I the first person Laren has ever been interested in..?" She questioned. She was curious, and Laren had never spoken about it. In fact, they never really had talked about his past. But she had also not talked about hers. Rachel wondered how much Terra Vanitas actually knew about the twins.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:22 pm
Little Broken Puppet

User Image Terra Vanitas

xXxYou may dream and I won't take that from you. I've seen him on multiple occasions amongst many other things before taking on this form,” Terra responded calmly as his golden-amber eyes shifted about the room with a little more interest than before. “You are indeed the first Laren has ever taken an interest in. There has only ever been Len and Laren with each other after their parents passed away. Even when their parents were still alive, they never really coexisted with other children. They were always the weird kids sitting under the shade of a tree while the other children played on the jungle gym and swings. It's kind of funny really... Len eventually created me from a falling star so as to keep the house from growing dull, but his magic wasn't quite strong enough to keep me under his control so I developed a will of my own. Laren has to make up for what Len lacks in order to keep me in the house since he's the stronger of the two." Oh yes. He could remember things from before even the twins existed, but he'd never say so aloud. He could just taunt them with knowing something they didn't quite know yet never tell them. He knew many secrets to the universe even, but only he would know it. He would be the only one to know besides him. Texenius Ashiwar was the only person capable of knowing what lied beyond comprehension in this world he walked upon right now.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Rachel gasped slightly, sitting on the bed in front of him once more. "You mean.. The Cheshire Cat is.. Real..?" She questioned, her eyes lighting up before she jumped up with a grin, moving over to the window and doing a small twirl. "I always thought it was just a made up children's story.. Fascinating.." She said softly, returning her gaze to the male. "Really? I could see that. Although I was the odd child as well. No one wanted to be friends with the art freak. But I got over it. I had my imaginations and my paintings to keep me company.." Not realizing she was ranting on, she sighed softly and returned to her painting, picking up her brush.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:04 pm
Little Broken Puppet

User Image Terra Vanitas

xXxOf course he's real. Underland is very real and has a world attached to it where the replacements are to be raised, learning everything they are supposed to be in Underland. Wonderland is the world meant for the replacements whereas Underland is the original world filled with all of the 'characters' you know amongst others that have been forgotten,” Terra snorted before explaining a little of what he knew. He could've gone farther into detail about it, but chose not to. He figured this much knowledge was enough sugar to make the child hyper before bed. If he told her that those 'characters' visited this world often, he felt she might let out a squeal taht would make his ears ring. “Yes, really. Len and Laren are extremely close which kind of makes them seem like they're all up in each other's business like you would not believe, but both of them are straight so you have nothing to worry about. Besides that, I doubt Laren would pass up a lady with gazongas like whoo and a booty like pow as you do. Agh! Frick! I'm gonna smack Laren upside the head for his weirdness and his playing Borderlands 2. I didn't mean that. Those would be something along Laren's feelings for you and not my own words."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:21 am
Dantes_river

User Image
"Oh my. I want to visit badly. To meet the mad hatter himself? And the Cheshire Cat? That's a dream come true.." She mumbled softly, dabbing her paint in the purple paint. However, at the comment about Laren's thoughts about her, her face turned as red as a tomato. She focused her eyes on her painting, taking a step back to look at she but her lip slightly. "He seriously thinks that? Hmm.." Stepping up to her easel again, she began to put in the detail of the figure she had drawn, her own thoughts drifting around in her head.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:26 pm
Little Broken Puppet

User Image Terra Vanitas

xXxNo you wouldn't. If you spent as much time in Underland as Alice did, you'd be the bad kind of insane. Technically speaking, none of them are... Mm... And Neverland isn't too far away either,” the dark haired demon retorted as he lay down on the floor. Terra the closed his eyes andset one leg atop the other so as to lightly sway his foot to an imaginary tune. “Something like that, yes."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:13 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Rachel shook her head, focusing on her paint strokes. "No more. My childhood mentality is being ruined." She said. She stepped back once more, and this time you could see what looked to be a zombie mad hatter being formed, and something in his hand as well. She smiled, setting down her brush and pulling her hair up in a messy pony before turning to look at Terra Vanitas. "I think I'm going to take a walk through the house." She mumbled, heading towards the doorway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:19 pm
Little Broken Puppet

User Image Terra Vanitas

xXxYou have no idea... Either way, I'll be heading back to one of my rooms. When you're done with some pictures for me, just knock twice on the basement door. I'd hate for Laren to get mad at you for entering one of my rooms,” Terra purred in response only to jump back up onto his feet. Padding out of the room with his hands behind his neck, he started humming a random tune to himself only to vanish completely before he got out of the view of the doorway.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Little Broken Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 pm
Dantes_river

Rachel smirked slightly, watching him disappear. "Sure you would.." She muttered to herself once he was gone, exiting the room herself and walking down the hall. She passed the room Len and Laren were in quietly, trying not to distract them. Rachel felt as if Len had been left out lately, so she wanted to give the twins time to bond, even if it meant spending time away from Laren.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff