Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 pm
((now you're back... rolleyes Kits is gone for the night so I can play with this account. My computer will only let me on one account at a time right now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:15 pm
( confused I'm sorry?)

*frowns, noticing that Kits didn't hear. Shrugs shoulders and takes off clothes, stripping down to swim trunks*

*does a few laps, cooling off before heading home*  

rodenrock

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 pm
((It's ok. This is Kits' mule, by the way...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:20 pm
(Okay...)

*decides to dry off and head to the Most Wanted Bar instead*  

rodenrock

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:23 pm
((Just in case you were confused by some random account talking to you. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:32 pm
Tommy sighed as the sun started to set and Amy hadn't come back to get Thistle. He was worried but also knew that Thistle needed to be taken home soon since she was so young.

He tried calling Amy and texting her, but he didn't get a response. So, he called Kits and told her that Amy still hadn't stopped by to pick up Thistle, who was still in the pet area. After talking with her, he hung up. Hopefully she'd come and pick Thistle up or send Karrie.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 pm
*flies over the fence and up to the smoothie bar* I am here to pick Thistle up. Karrie asked me to bring her home.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 pm
Tommy looked up to check if he knew the individual that said Karrie asked him to pick Thistle up. He wouldn't just send her with a stranger.

His eyes widened when he saw it was Velcore, that he was the one talking with him.

"Velcore? You, you ta... Yeah. Of course you do. Why not? It's not like we actually are full of normal things here. How long have you..."

He just shook his head. Probably the less he knew, the better.

"Thistle's in the pet area."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:01 pm
Thank you, Tommy. *flies over to the pet area and looks for Thistle*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:10 pm
Thistle had had fun for most of her time at AS. She had played on the playground equipment, swam, and played with some of the staff in the pet area.

When it started getting dark, though, she came out of the pet area looking for Amy. When she hadn't seen her, Tommy had come over to her and told her that Amy left but asked him to watch her.

Now she was in the pet area curled up on her favorite pink couch. Her eyes were sad and she was looking out of the small window by the couch. Was Amy okay? She wouldn't have left Thistle if she hadn't been upset.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:14 pm
*looks in at the pink couch he knew Thistle liked* Hi, Thistle. Karrie asked me to bring you home. *walks up to her and nuzzles her*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:21 pm
Thistle looked up at Velcore, happy to see him. She squeaked at him, but it didn't sound as happy as it normally did.

When he nuzzled her, she nuzzled him back and then kept her head resting against his neck. She enjoyed the comfort.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:28 pm
*rests his head against Thistle* When you are ready, I will take you home.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:30 pm
Thistle rubbed her head lightly against Velcore's chest and then managed to softly say what she had been practicing for days.

"Vvvel..."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:35 pm
*looks surprised* Thistle, are you trying to say my name?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games