Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 pm
sweet<33 I think Roch would enjoy that. Thank you, Liz, for walking me through this!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:11 pm
Hey, I had an idea for a student quest, but I'm not sure if it would be acceptable. Would it be possible for my character from the Deus Ex Meta to die in the stasis chamber and awake as a ghost in Halloween?  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:39 pm
D; Sure, but they wouldn't actually remember anything about the hunters ~ or take anything back from the experience. So if you really, really like that character personality and such, I would say go for it. If it's about the connections to hunters, you're likely to be disappointed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:27 pm
Okay, thank you!  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Frigoris

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:58 am
Just idly curious, but what might happen if a hunter ate a fear candy meant for the mini-pets?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:09 am
It's a bit like the cookies in the kitchen area. Only instead of happiness, they feel a sudden burst of terror, may have chills throughout the day, and possibly be kept up all night due to the constant feeling that something awful is going to happen any moment now.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:02 am
What would happen if you ate cookie and a candy at the same time?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:46 am
...You would have an unpleasant and extremely bipolar day. Also, you would no long be allowed near the minipet supplies or the kitchens again, unless it was Dr. H who found out about it. He'd just make you write a report and then do it a few more times. Partially for SCIENCE, but mostly for his own amusement.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:05 am
Just some technical stuff, if a character were to submit a formal letter to the school, how would they fill in the following information? :

Name (ie who should they address it to)
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:31 pm
Administration Office
Amityville Academy
112 Ocean Avenue
Halloweentown, Halloween

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:35 pm
Question on Ghost levitation

A ghost jumps from a second story window, does the ghost stop five inches off the ground and avoid hurting itself?

For the description of this power in the Ghost thread, "This does mean that if they suddenly fall to the ground they will crash into any obstacle five inches away, however. "
Does this mean, they will crash through the roof of a one story building, then avoid hitting the ground?

What constitutes "the ground"?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:20 am
They won't hit the hard ground, but that 5 inches =/= total avoidance of hurts.

The ground is whatever solid surface they're floating above. If a non-ghost student is able to easily stand on it, then it qualifies as "ground." Falling from a great height would still cause injury, as the levitation can only lessen the impact of landing, not do away with it completely.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:34 am
So Hunter information says that a component of what makes them what they are is genetic, meaning that members of the same family could end up us hunters right?

If so and they happened to recruit a family member of a Hunter that had met an unfortunate accident, how much would they tell the family member they where recruiting about what happened?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:50 am
Ah, so there is a limit to this cushion of levitation, would tangibility play to the amount of fall damage? I mean, if the ghost isn't fully tangible, the ghost can only receive damage to the amount of tangible mass present on it?

Speaking of mass, how much weight can levitation hold before the ghost is pulled closer to the ground?

Let's say a ghost (whose height is 7 feet or less) is contained in a zero gravity spherical container which is let's say only about 8 feet in diameter, the ghost can, by levitation, never touch the container itself because of the 5 inch levitation cushion?

Oh, can a ghost then, levitate on its head?

In a somewhat related matter, since ghosts are levitating, and let's say their propulsion is because of their ghostly nature, does it mean ghosts can move without legs or any appendages for motion?

If so, how fast can a ghost move? And can a ghost train to move faster?

Haha, sorry about the questions, I just like thinking about these things.  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:16 am
Rosie: Yes ~ and that sounds like some character specific plotting, so I'd PM one of them admins or the gm mule about the specifics of what you have in mind.

Euphoric: I'm going to refrain from really detailed information on that level, since that sort of thing tends to create exploitable loopholes. Basically chalk up any logic issues to FEAR. Halloween physics =/= human world physics. What we ask is that you be reasonable in what you do with your characters given powers and abilities. Anything hedging on OP or exploits will get a hairy eye and a firm nerf.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games