Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver nodded her head at Shayna's question. "Yupp. Stupid people do stupid things." She commented. She chewed on her lip and shrugged. For some reason her thoughts had suddenly drifted to Erik, gone off without telling her anything. She missed him more than anything in the world and apparently if she stayed quiet for to long her mind automatically drifted to him. With a small sigh she smiled at Shayna before piling fruit and veggies on her plate, before digging in.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie blinked ant turned her eyes on Dom when he kissed her cheek. She raised an eyebrow at him but said nothing as the headmistress approached the podium. Blue eyes trained on her instead as the house and quidditch cup were awarded to Slytherin. She clapped for the house of green and silver happily. She had never been much for house pride; she had never felt like she fit in with the rest of Ravenclaws and of course Slytherin was the home to her snake. At the thought her eyes danced back to him and she giggled at his under enthusiastic clapping for his own house. At his question she giggled and leaned up to gently kiss his nose. "Depends on what you want." She smiled at him wider as he pulled her closer and curled against him happily. As she thought on his question and so called prize, her eyes drifted to the Slytherin table out of curiosity. She watched as Damien and Marina returned from their run out of the Great Hall and smiled. It seemed they were alright. That was good. Her eyes drifted over slightly and found them locked on Virgil, who wasn't giving her and Dominic the most unpleasant face she could picture. She grimaced and turned her eyes away.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:18 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Verily at the Ravenclaw Table and wondering I hope everything is okay....

User Image

Shayna took a bite of something she had placed on her plate and looked at the red head with wondrous eyes."So what about you? Do you think it matters?"She asked kind of curious as she took another bite of what tasted like a piece of chicken. She wasn't yet used to this whole feast anytime thing... It was so magical. And the ceiling always took her breath away when she looked at it. She didn't want to gaze for forever so she didn't look.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Verily shrugged. "Yes and no." She said simply. She looked up at Shayna. "It doesn't matter in my head or to me in general, but it does matter as well because other people make it matter by caring about it..... If you get what I mean?" She shrugged again, and took another bite of steamed veggies. Her and talking didn't go well together often and she was glad to have food to distract herself from any awkward silences between the two.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image

Jamesina Machlachlan
Fifth Year, Prefect, Head Editor of The Daily Dragon

For once, the two sisters were actually the first to arrive at their table. Either it was the fact that James, the sister who usually held them up was now a prefect, or it was just coincidence. But there weren't many coincidences in the world. The sisters didn't believe that. They figured that everything had to happen for a reason. Everything. Even the events that happened in the Wizarding War happened for a reason. Which meant, of course, that not all reasons for events were good ones.

They looked around. People seemed to be filing in. Trying to find their friends. Yes, that's exactly what they were doing. Of course, James and Akira were scanning for members of their paper. They were looking forward to a second year of it. They thought that a lot of people found it interesting and useful. It certainly let the girls feel as though they had a purpose, though how much time James would have to the paper, Akira did not know. She only hoped that her sister would not abandon it entirely.

User Image

Akira Machlachlan
Fourth Year, Head Editor of The Daily Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

|||Third Year|||Ravenclaw|||Single|||

Lyre was excited. Her little sister was in line to be sorted! She watched, a proud glint in her eyes. Where would Senia go? Perhaps Gryffindor, or maybe Ravenclaw, just as she had been placed. A smile showed as the redhead watched, ready to cheer for her little sister.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ӻɨɍȿҭ ϒєȧяɌɑɣȇɳɔɭΔϣӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica stepped to the table quietly with a large smile on her face. Ravenclaw, she could hardly believe it. As soon as she got to the common room she'd be writing to her parents. She couldn't wait to tell them, she just hoped they would be as happy as her. She sat quietly at the table, the smile ever present though now shy. She wasn't sure what else to do. She didn't want to be the one to start a conversation but she wasn't sure if anyone else would. She would only hope.

{OoC: Just so everyone knows I am going to be leaving until Saturday so I won't be able to respond until than}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Ravenclawsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Confusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // '... Really? Ravenclaw? I was so sure...' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy's eyes flashed when the hat called out Ravenclaw, her hair instantly changing to a deep blue to match the color of the House she'd been assigned. Really, Ravenclaw? She shouldn't be so surprised. Her whole family was Ravenclaw. But... she'd thought for sure she'd be different.

She sighed as she sat at the table, her eyes moving up and down. There hadn't been many others sorted into the Eagle house just yet. She was one of two first years to have taken a seat. She glanced at the other girl. All her friends... Toby was in Gryffindor, Jess was in Hufflepuff. Leah... had yet to be sorted. But she was a shoe-in for Gryffindor. Which meant that... Gypsy was all alone. Or, not. She'd always been good at making friends. This was just... proving a bit difficult to process. She'd been certain... she'd been so sure.

She sighed, flipping her blue hair over her shoulder. Well, if she was to be a Ravenclaw, she'd have to be sure to make friend with the best ones. So, she eyed the table, waiting. Someone had to come along who looked like the sort to talk to, right? Ravenclaws were known for being bookish, but that didn't always mean they were shy, right?

I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

(( OOC: ))

Maiya Kajuji

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

ChickFlickMoment

Wheezing Noob

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:33 am
User Image

...when you were here before...
...couldn't look you in the eye...
...you're just like an angel...
...your skin makes me cry...
...you float like a feather...
...in a beautiful world...
...i wish I was special...
...you're so very special...

Lucy Marie Trailwood
|
|
|
...{Pureblood}...{Ravenclaw}...{First Year}...
User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Lucy was very pleased with her sorting. Her parents would be proud and she would be surrounded by some of the most intelligent children in Hogwarts. Making her way off the stool and towards the Ravenclaw table, she looked for open seats and sections on the way. Finding an empty area, she plopped down and dragged her novel out from her worn in satchel. Then without uttering a peep, she submerged herself into one of her favorite romance novels. She had read it multiple times, but it never seemed to get boring. Every so often her icy blue eyes would flick up and see who was getting sorted where and she would gaze about her own table at all the conversations happening. She didn't initiate conversation. If people wanted to say a passing hello or something of the sort she would gladly respond. For now, she continued reading.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...but i'm a creep...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:43 am
User Image

Zephyr took his seat to find that, as usual, not much was going on. It was the same old feast as the past four years, and he was the same sort of hungry as the past four years. And of course, the boy could not eat until every single first year had been sorted. He sighed as he saw a lot of them being put into Slytherin. How was his house supposed to win the cup if Slytherin had more students than Ravenclaw? Of course, their minds usually made up for it.

There were already a couple of first years in his house. They all seemed so quiet. The first one, well, she seemed happy enough to be here. Perhaps even a bit too happy in Zephyr's opinion. Then there was another girl. She seemed rather depressed to be in Ravenclaw. But the hat did have some valid points. Intelligence wasn't everything. At least not in the book sense. He was proof of that. The third girl seemed way too involved with her book. Stereotypical Ravenclaw type. Zephyr never really got much into reading books for pleasure. Why read when he could experience and observe?

Then there were the students who didn't have to be sorted already sitting at the table. There were the Machlachlan sisters: James and Akira. James was a year older than him, and apparently prefect this year. He would have to keep that in mind. Akira on the other hand, was in his year. Another fact that he had kept in his mind for quite sometime. Then there was Lyre. She was a year younger than him. Zephyr really didn't talk much to her.

Staring at the table in front of him, the boy sighed. He really wanted food. And this sorting was seriously taking forever. If only he knew some sort of spell to make it go by faster.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaser

Rufus looked at the first years coming, he bit his lip trying to remember if he should say something to them. God why someone as anti-social like him made a Prefect. "Um hi welcome to Ravenclaw." He said wishing he had a book to read or something to take his mind off this stress.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw! So that was where he would end up. Of course, Lindsay was not surprised that he got the house he did. Not with all the reading he had done before coming to Hogwarts. Oh, he was going to get to live out some of the things he had only imagined now! The boy was quite excited as he walked over to the table where the other members of his house were sitting.

There were already a few people at the table, and none of them really seemed too social. Lindsay planned to change that. Although, he did find that forced conversation really wasn't as good as conversation that flowed naturally. It was so stiff and had such a set rythem. The girlish-looking boy found that the best conversations were the kind that sounded like a symphony and not like some creation made by a five year old.

"Hi! I'm Lindsay, I don't think I got to meet any of you before, so I figure that I should probably introduce myself now," the boy said in his usual voice, which meant of course, that he sounded quite like a girl. That was one of the things about Lindsay Hay. He was a boy who looked and sounded like a girl. Not to mention the fact that Lindsay was more commonly a girl name. He wondered how many people would be able to tell that he was actually a boy. It would be quite interesting to see.

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Ravenclawsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Confusedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // '... Really? Ravenclaw? I was so sure...' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

Gypsy rolled her eyes at the other Ravenclaws. Most of them were reading, or watching the sorting. The latter she got, but the former? Totally boring. This was the first night of school, shouldn't they be, like... socializing? At least, the first years should. She ground her teeth a bit. So annoying.

When another one of the first years, who'd struck Gypsy as the quintessential Ravenclaw chimed in with an introduction, she smiled, all too eager to engage in conversation. With anyone. At all. This sitting around quietly thing was killing her. She flipped her hair again, her eyes flashing as she smiled at her fellow first year. Lindsay. She'd have to make note of that. Although... her eyes narrowed. Being of an odd nature herself when it came to appearances and such, she was fairly well-versed in oddities of a physical nature. And Lindsay... was not a girl. At least, she didn't think so. But, she wasn't sure, so she didn't say anything about it. Instead, she offered him or her a brilliant grin.
                                                          "It is so nice to meet you, Lindsay. I'm Gypsy Lovette. All the friends I already made got sorted into other houses, so if you wanted to sit with me that would be totally awesome. Everyone else over here is sort of... busy." Yeah, busy. That was the word for it, she thought, keeping her face from looking too sour. This was what she'd wanted to avoid by being in Gryffindor. Those guys were all probably talking, socializing. Not sitting around with their noses in books. Like her brother. She rolled her eyes a bit at the thought of him. Oh, he'd fit in so well around here. And would, she realized. They'd be in the same house... oh, what a bloody nightmare that'd be... for him.

I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

(( OOC: ))

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley had been watching the sorting, and when his Cousin went up and sat on the stool. Bradley raised his camera and snapped a picture. Yes Aunt My and Uncle Des would want to see that one. He smiled and looked at the new first years as the Hat shouted out Ravenclaw for Xavier. "Welcome to Ravenclaw. I'm Bradley Goldwind. You'll have my parents are professors for two of your classes." he said as he looked at them. Just then he pulled out a piece of parchment and wrote out a note to Tobi. Let's see what he has to say. he thought as he waved his wand, allowing the not to fold itself and fly over to the Hufflepuff Table.

Seems like there's always someone who disapproves
They'll judge it like they know about me and you
And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do
The jury's out, but my choice is you
So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Xavier stepped down from the stool, looking around. Okay, so Ravenclaw wasn't a bad choice. He would have preferred Slytherin, but he did have the traits for that house. Looking around, he saw his cousin with his usual camera. Of course, he would be taking pictures. He thought that flash looked familiar. Deciding that he should sit down, he walked over to the table. Studying it, he decided to sit near the... He blinked. Well now. Sitting down, he looked at the girl with blue hair. "You're a Metamorphmagus." It wasn't so much a question as a statement of fact. Of course he'd seen them before. His own father was one, of course. He didn't inherit the ability, but there was a good guess that someone in his family might. "Sorry, I guess that was a bad conversation starter. I'm Xavier Ian Goldwind. You are?"

--------------------------------------
State: Interested
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games