Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Awh...}
With:{Heather and Ariana (and everyone else!)}

Dhyl kept his head on the table. "I'm fine. I'm not thinking. And I did not just squeal." he replied, answering in rapid-fire succession. He mumbled something to himself, and itched his nose.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:56 am
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather was silent for a moment before speaking. "Dhyl, if I know you, you are not fine, and you are always thinking, and I think you just did. It was rather adorable. " she replied, laughing lightly. His girlish squeal was quite funny, in a way. Whatever was on his mind must be pretty exciting or something. Maybe quidditch.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall ~ Hufflepuff Table

Chloe was a little surprised that Rose was talking about her feelings. Of course it didn't last long and she really didn't expect it too. Chloe understood just how Rose felt and she didn't want to push her friend into telling her anything. After all they had only met only minutes ago.

Besides it wasn't like Chloe to pry into other people's personal lives. She didn't see how someone else’s business was anything she needed to know unless they actually wanted her to know about it. So it didn't bother her when Rose asked to change the subject.

"Yeah sure thing," Chloe replied seeing the look that Rose had. The last thing she would want was for her newly acquainted friend to burst into tires. Especially not on the first night at Hogwarts that would be the worst. "So it looks like the sorting is almost over. That means the feast will start and then we get to head up to our dorms after that." she told Rose in attempts to take her mind off of everything else. It was the only thing she could think of at the moment.

With: Other Hufflepuffs... Rose mostly

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:38 am
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm tired." She said, she did look tired. She stretched abit and smiled abit more. She couldn't wait to get to bed, she hoped that it would be over soon. She then looked at the the kids who are getting in their houses and wondered what was taking so ling.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:15 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall ~ Hufflepuff Table

Chloe smiled back at Rose. It seemed the general consensus was that everyone seemed to be tired not to mention hungry. “Yeah same here.” She spoke wishing that they could get to their dormitory a little faster. Then again the sooner they got up to the dorms the sooner their classes would start. Not that Chloe was worried she was pretty sure that everything would be fine with regards to her classes. Well with the exception of flying class. Nowhere did she say she was any good at such a thing. Hopefully the teacher would be understanding.

With: Other Hufflepuffs... Rose mostly

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

Thinking:{Awh...}

Dhyl peeked over at the girl. She knew him well. "I'm thinking thoughts thinking of thoughts thought whilst I was thinking. I did squeak, but accidentally. It wasn't cute, it was... manly..." he said, hopefully confusing her so she didn't realize he'd left a point unanswered.

Wearing

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:14 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell had been slumped forward in near exhaustion during the sorting while trying to quiet her noisy stomach. She had been slumped over so far that her head banged against the golden plates of the Hufflepuff table making sit back up with chocolate brown skin turning a deep red on her cheeks from embarrassment. <<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina, Michelle, Ada | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | Feeling: Hungry and Sleepy | Thinking:Food.....fooooooood........fooooooooooood|

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

She looked over the students as sorting closed. She pushed herself out of the chair and mad her way to the podium. Waiting for the students to calm down, she began."Welcome to our new students and professors. Those of you who are returning, we are glad to have you back. This will be a wonderful year here at Hogwarts and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I intend to. Students are reminded that the Forbidden Forest is off limits. Now with out further ado, everyone may eat!" She finished her speech and food appeared on all the tables. Moving back to her seat she was happy to get something of substance. Picking up a pasty she started to nibble on it." and let the year begin." She said to herself as she washed down her sweet with a drink from her goblet.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:27 pm
((Posting this here too biggrin ))

User Image
User Image

The doors to the Great Hall burst open and a cold gust of wind followed suit. The candles nearest the door went out. The lighting flicked as Jack came waltzing in the Great Hall. He adjusted his tie and then ran a hand on the side of his head to flatten his hair there. Hogwarts was the same, even after all these years. And this hall... it hadn't changed a bit. Except for the person sitting at the main chair. A familiar face that brought the quirky smirk to Jack's face.

Being on his own brought the best out of Jack.

"Yes, children... you should be very wary of what lurks in those shadowy borders," Jack sauntered up towards the front of the Great Hall, slowly unbuttoning his coat, "Take it from me... some creatures don't like to be bothered. And, some of you," he looked at all the fresh young faces and realized that he was still hungry. Adrenaline kept that down, for the moment, "Well, some of you look like you might be quite the treat for them,"

Jack took off his coat and swung it over his shoulder, finally making it to the Staff table, "My, I love what you've done to the place!" Jack smiled at Inari, "I hear tell that you're in need of a caretaker?" the benefits of having good hearing... "I'd like to fill that position," he raised his eyebrows at Inari, then winked.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I need this job
What I'm doing: Speaking with Inari
Who I'm with: Every student and professor
Where I am: Great Hall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

Heather blinked several times after Dhylan spoke. Her expression was blank and her eyes were empty. "What? Speak English, Pickle. Oh! The food is here!" she replied, quickly changing the subject and not noting his failure to answer one of her questions. All around her, food of all sorts appeared. Knowing Dhyl would force her anyways, she filled her plate with only the healthiest foods. Grilled chicken, steamed vegetables, fresh fruit. Even a slice of warm bread, whole-grain of course, and a goblet of milk. Perfection in food. Heather grinned at her plate, and then at her friend. "Let's eat! ..." she exclaimed before falling silent. A mysterious man entered the Great Hall. Something about him gave her the creeps. She sunk down in her seat, hoping not to catch the man's eye.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 am
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose smiled, the food was here. "Look, it's the food." She said and then started eating, but she was eating less than the others. She was never one for eating to much food.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:45 am
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

Thinking:{Creeper}

Dhyl prepared himself a plate, full of only the healthiest of foods. He had smoked salmon, tons of fruits and vegetables, and a full goblet of pumpkin juice. He twiddled his fork, mumbling a few words under his breath, before taking a bite of the pinkish fish. Delicious. He looked over as some guy began to speak. He wanted to be caretaker? Creepy.

Wearing

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:06 pm

An owl swoops, small, unknown barn owl, still in its young years suddenly reaches the Hufflepuff table. A scarlet, infamous red note is tied to its leg as it hops expectantly toward a young second year girl, Adalaide Blythe. As the timid young girl carefully opened it, the scarlet envelope lurched to life, transforming and morphing into a pair of lips as it shrieked an unfamiliar voice.

A howler.

ADALAIDE BLYTHE! How DARE you! I KNOW I raised you better little miss! Have you HEARD the stories I’ve been told!

That little friend of yours is NOT appropriate! She is a BAD influence, dearie! Don’t you DARE ever CONSIDER going to Knockturn Alley, you were ALONE, and I TRUSTED you! How dare you scare me like this! If I find out you EVER went down there, young miss, I WILL drag you out of that school and away from your little friend MICHELLE!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!

Katrina shook her head and flushed with color, realizing she had been stuck in her own thoughts while her girlfriend was asking her questions. "Oh, uh, Steele said he had to use the loo. That's where he said he was going," she said, her voice betraying the belief that he was lying to her. Kat's eyes were a little glazed over and it seemed like she may start crying any minute. However, at that exact moment, the food arrived and Kat brightened considerably. She missed Hogwarts' food and food in general. She started shoveling food onto her plate when the doors to the Great Hall burst open. Kat went rigid as she watched the man. She had seen him once before, in a vision she'd had as a child. She couldn't recall the details... only the man's face. Katrina gulped and seized Ariana's arm, fearful.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games