Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Still facing the direction of Jae's disappearance, Six had nodded her head in understanding as she left. As such, she quietly muttered to the boy, "I believe Ken went to go train in the academy some time ago. Would you do me a favor, Kazu, & check up on him? Learn a quick jutsu or two while you're there chatting with him, & I'll consider that 2 D-ranked missions." Turning about to face the direction of the office, Kazu sat to her right. "Bring back any interesting information & I'll oversee some of your training. Sound fair?" She would wait for the response before calmly gliding back into the office, a now half-eaten poptart crumbling in her hands.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image
Name: Hiraki Kazu
Chakra: 200
Class: Tai-Med
Ryo: 両 0

Kazu gave a slight smile. "Sounds good." He said as he turned back towards the door. He gave a slight wave with as he headed out through the door into the dusty streets of Sunagakure.

[ Exit to Academy. ]

Scooter Xero

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
Chakra: 120
Ryo: 両 0

Kazu arrived back inside the Offices. He walked in straight towards the secretary's desk, sand still covering Kazu. He chit chatted a little bit with the secretary before asking for Six. Kazu was going to report in, hopefully with the way he overachieved on his missions, he'd be selected to do a more important mission of sorts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Coming out with a file folder in hand, Six waved, sauntering out to hear the news. Approaching Kazu, she directed him over to a few seats in the main hall where they were at, a small coffee table sitting just in front of them. Plopping down, she waited until he had done the same. "Kazu! How did everything go? I have the reports here for you, if you'd like to fill them out... So, what did you learn, & how is the young man there doing?" Listening while he replayed everything, Six would wait before asking, "Is there anything specific that you want to learn or do?"

Title: Create your squad!

Title: Learn a Jutsu! (max. 3)

Total Ryo earned: 100
Total A.C. earned: (150) + (150 x 3) = 600

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 am
User Image
Chakra: 120
Ryo: 両 100

Kazu nodded as he leaned back crossing his legs. "As far as what Ken told me, he said there was nothing new to report." Kazu said with a slight sigh. "As far as what I have learned, I've mastered four Eseijutsu ranging from the E to B Rank, as well as one Maruton Ninjutsu of the D rank." Kazu explained as he scratched the back of his head.

As Six asked the final question Kazu took a long blink as he leaned in. "I want to participate in the Chuunin exams, and to do that, I need more experience. I'd like to participate in more squad based missions and put a few notches on my belt." Kazu said as he reclined back. He wanted to get stronger, and to do that, he needed more experience.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"You did all that in just this short while?!" A gasp escaped passed Six's lips, her surprise well within reach still. It was true that not more than a few hours had passed since she had sent him off on the missions. Shaking her head from side to side once then twice, she cleared her head. "Well, everyone is off on the main mission currently, & I expect that they'll be getting close to my home soon. I could send you there if you wish..." Trailing off to let him think for a moment or two, she would continue to speak if he declined. "Your medical senpai is no doubt healing everyone there, if you want to see him in action, James Hyouton that is. However, Ken is here & probably could use someone to do missions with around the village." If he chose to go out on to the main mission, Six would gyakukuchiyose him to the others out in the Wind Country (link).

Available Missions:

Title: Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera. ((an easy money making mission))
Information: YOU PERVERT! Who even makes requests like this!? An anonymous source has requested that shinobi take on the task of "surprise photography". For whatever reason, the client is requesting a bundle of risque photos for some news paper, or something along those lines. J-just get it done, and don't get caught, okay!?
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: Obtain 8 pictures
Note: Bonus: 100 Ryo.

Title: Material Retrieval
Information: Per the Village's request, the shinobi squad is to venture into the wilderness in order to attain valuable materials either for academic or industrial purposes. Mamoru currently needs magnetite, tritium, & raw iron. Can all be done seperately if wanted.
Solo or Squad: Squad
Minimum Posts: 4

Personal note: If you want to rank up quickly, combine a bunch of like missions together. A good combo would be doing 'Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera' and 'Clean the Hot Springs' at the same time!

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:45 am
User Image
Chakra: 200
Ryo: 両 100

Kazu smiled. "Send me to my senpai. I think some battle experience would be good." Kazu said as he stood up. He felt this was finally his chance to start his rise in the village. He had a mysterious grin about him, but it was obviously a happy one. Almost instantly Kazu felt a strong force pull on him as he disappeared in a poof of smoke.

[ Exit ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:22 pm
Doc stood in front of the Kage building. He wondered what the first thing he will do once he gets the go ahead to go train. Doc walks through the front doors and heads right to the Kages office.
Doc reached the metal door and knocked. "Hello. May I come in?" Doc said in his most polite voice. Doc takes a quick look back down the hall and the straight back at the door.  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:31 pm
After knocking the first time and having no answer, Doc knocked a lot louder this time and spoke a lot louder as well.
After a bit of time, Doc looked down at the corner where the ground meets the wall and looked back up at the door. "I might as well just sit and wait I guess." says Doc. so he sat down with his back against the wall where he had just looked. Doc pulled out one of his kuni and started to play around with it since he had nothing else to do.
Doc looked back up at the door and let out a big sigh. Then he just went back to playing with the kuni.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

((Sorry! I meant to respond last night before I dozed off....))

Having transported the good Kazu off to the rest of the group, Six returned from the main hall, walking right by Doc. "Doc? There you are... we've been missing you for a while now. What can I do for you?" Opening the heavy door, Six left it as is for the shinobi to follow in after her. Waltzing around the coffee table, she plopped down on the couch, immediately reaching for a cookie off of the platter.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:06 am
When six spoke Doc looked up and watched Six walk by and open the door. Doc stood up quickly and followed in to the office after Six and just stood not very far into the office. He looked back at the door and said "Do you want me to close it?" Doc looked back at Six and spoke again "I'm waiting for James but i also want to get doing some missions. Got anything simple and that wont require a lot of work?" Doc had a smirk on his face now from what he just said.
Doc looked around the room as his face turned back to normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Speaking between munches, "Nah, unless the draft bothers you. James is out with the others on the main mission. I just sent Kazu--the new med-nin--there. Would you like to go, as well? If not, I have a few repeatable missions in stock..." Point down at the same paperwork that Kazu saw, the Material Retrieval & the perverted camera missions were available. Perhaps even doing double duty by picking up the 'Clean the Hot Springs' mission would help as a cover for the second one, while earning bucketloads of cash. Who could turn that kind of an offer down?! Kazu did, but only because the thrill of being out on the main mission drew his interests. If Doc, too, wanted to go, he would be gyakukuchiyose'd out to the same location in the Wind Country, beside James.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:36 pm
"Nah, I'm fine. I'll just do the small missions. besides, James and the rest of the nin that are on that mission are probably going to be back some time soon so i can just do the "clean the hot springs" one but the perverted camera one just seems silly. Are there any other ones besides the ones you said that are available right now?" said Doc as he walks over to the chair and sits down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"Is that so?" Six's interest piqued, mentally noting that someone would be state-structured enough to stay behind for the defense of the village. "We have other missions that are village specific, here [link]. Those are always available for choosing if you so wish. Of particular importance right now is the cleaning of some new aquaducts, & the construction to replace some old ones that got damaged from the recent flooding. They head away from the village towards Rouran (the Old Capitol), where the water shortage has produced some small scale rioting. Interested with any of those?"

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:48 pm
Doc looked very seriously at Six while he was making up his mind to figure out what mission to do. "Alright. I'll go help fix the aqueducts and also stop in at Rouran to deal with the rioting. If it's alright, can I have someone to accompany me? And also I'll need to stop in at the library to get some scrolls so I can practice while I'm out there." Doc stood up as if he already decided to head out the door. He looked back at Six and gave a slight smile as if already knowing what Six was about to say.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games