Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:07 pm
Yetisarge

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San sheathed his weapon, and brushed the sweat from his brow. He moved over and Sat on a bench, watching Aioko train the Butcher of Sunagakure. The sannin offered a simple smirk as he spoke to the tower man.

"You see, thats only because you specialize in Bukijutsu that you think its easy. Your picking this s**t up way faster, and perform it way better then i could. I specialize in ninjutsu, and i have been practicing this art all my life, and thus make it look easy. Think about it: James just reached sannin, and I was James's teacher...... Its just a change in perspective. You see ninjutsu as hard, but worthwhile while i see buki as hard and worth while. I may be slow to pick it up, but my kinesthetic memory has served me well. You you believe this is the third buki style i have mastered? Oh, good grief."

Maybe San had pumped him up. Maybe Knives had some bent up aggression that he had to let out. Maybe he was actually that interested in Aioko's training, but knives LET LOOSE. Even behind his blindfold, the eye sockets of san where wide open. The man so amply named tower man not only destroyed a bag, he had blown the ******** UP! Howaido hatake, San's oldest rival, hadn't even busted a bag that miserably. What San had witnessed was quite possible a change in the physical training of Sunagakure....

"Um...holy s**t....remind me to tell you to stay a minimum of 30 feet away from me at all times...where my iron sand can reach you and you can stay the ******** away from me. That was impressive."

"Impressive indeed! You are a born natural. Your eyes say it all. The desert has molded you and sculpted you to be hard and durable, able to adapt to live in any of the worlds harshest conditions. Now...destroy your enemy's limbs and take their weapon. Then try utilizing your weapons in two opposing motions, multi tasking. "

Tree Limb Disarm
Rank Physical :: A
Description: This is a powerful and effective technique designed to take a weapon away from the opponent, from the simplest of knives to the greatest of pole arms. The user finds themselves in front of or to the side of the opponent, and attaches to the limb holding the weapon that needs to be gone. Getting below the opponents elbow, the user makes their shoulder like a fulcrum and drives upward, attempting to break the opponents arm and disarm them. Although powerful and useful, all the opponent must do to save the arm is to relax their arm and go with it, jumping up and the lock. However, this means the opponent loses hold of their weapon, and landing in this manner means the user can now hover over the opponent and continue the assault.
• Opponent needs to possess an agility increase to avoid a bad fall to the ground, landing on their feet facing their opponent but still weaponless.

Hidden Jungle
Rank Physical :: A
Description: This combination is highly useful to the user, and is very effective due to the high number of principles it utilizes. When utilizing two weapons, the user performs any block/parry the situation calls for with their back hand while their front hand performs an upward vertical slash that transitions into an outward horizontal slash. When utilizing a single weapon, the defense is usually performed weapon on weapon of an armed opponent, or limb on limb of an unarmed opponent while the user strikes with an uppercut that transitions to a hook punch or an upward vertical slash that transitions into an outward horizontal slash. When performed unarmed, the user performs any block or parry the situation calls for while striking with an uppercut that transitions to a hook punch with the other hand.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:31 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Maybe it was the sand lines, or maybe it was the fact that he had been learning one of the most intense styles ever but honestly Knives was getting tired. He would not stop however until he was finished, he could taste the end. Knives knew all too well about grappling with an opponent in order to remove their weapon from their grasp. The Tree Limb Disarm was a simple yet quick and powerful technique. Knives grabbed at his opponent and lifted straight up and causing the arm of his opponent to tighten. Since this was simply training he was not going full powered yet the student still relaxed their arm. This relaxation caused them to drop their weapon over and over in which Knives typically would kick away. An unarmed opponent was still deadly, just not as deadly.

Knives chuckled at San's comment after he had taken time to make sure his student was not too badly injured. "30 feet, I hope your iron sand can block a knife punt then San." he jested knowing what his own plans were to improve his kicks to launch his blades even quicker than the knife punt already gave him.

Taking his blades again he called for an attack in which he worked on distracting with a block and then slashing up to the side. Now the true idea of block with the back and attack with front was in power. Knives continued alternating his blades where his left would be in front and then his right. He would continue to practice with his blades until he was comfortable with using two blades. He would then put one blade up and block with the armed hand and attack with his unarmed hand. He had attempted to do it the opposite but that did not go over well as he quickly noticed as he went through the motions. Knives switched his hands, as to which held the blade. The use of both hands with equal strength was always important and needed. Once he was comfortable with one blade he moved on to no blades. While knives would almost always be with a blade, practicing without them couldn't hurt. The motions were basically the same, however the strikes were slightly altered. He took his time and soon blocking his opponent and then assaulting the face. It was clear to many of the students in the dojo that Knives would be a force to be feared. It was no wonder Suna was never attacked if there were men like this man in the village ranks.

Yo-ko

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 610/610
Stamina: 725/725

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:41 pm
Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

The Satetsu gave a slight chuckle at the punting comment, and had a small retort of his own. Not to down play the signature technqiue of the tower man, but more so he could understand the nature of the skill he displayed so brilliantly.

"hey hey now, at least the knife punt is a single, linear technqiue. Those chains....and those blades....nah. No thanks. The way you whip them around is stunning, and dangerous. I cant believe how easily you are able to control them, just with movement to. That seriously puts you above the rest."

San would cross his arms, and observe how Aioko would teach the Butcher more of his skilled trade. It was quite interesting to watch.

"Very Good! Dont get too tired just yet, we are almost done! We have made it to the last stage of the style! The principle is whipping and swimming the arms, the ability to make power generated from your core. This can also be used to send additional enemies scrambling over each other, as well as have you transition from inside to out, or outside in. Also, change up the attack pattern. Dissapear below your opponent, then make them pay. "

Principle: Whipping and Swimming the Arms
Description: When combat occurs in the close quarters, and confined and chaotic location like the jungle, then the user needs to be able to move themselves effectively to make sure they are not surrounded or flanked by multiple opponents or a single opponent getting a lucky shot. By whipping and swimming their arms and limbs, the user can transition from outside to inside of the opponent, offering different angles and attacking opportunities while limiting the opponents options. This can also allow the user to slightly manipulate their opponent with defensive and parry techniques to make multiple opponents block each other, or risk hitting each other instead of the user.

Falling Jungle
Rank Physical :: S
Description: The user performs a very interesting entrance to a powerful technique. The user, for offensive purposes to offer variety or to avoid an attack from the opponent, drops low by bending their knees. When armed, the user takes their weapon and aims to skewer the opponents foot into the ground. From here, the user reaches with a free hand to the opponents opposite shoulder, or same side hip, to break the enemies balance and take them down. Unarmed, the user actually punches the opponents foot and performs the above take down. Additionally, this technique can be used to attack/skewer an enemy already on the ground.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:02 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives just chuckled, it seemed just like yesterday he was the apprentice scared of San's judgement. And now look at him trading jokes with the man. Swimming and whipping. This is what the chains were meant to do, to provide pushing power for multiple enemies. But first the basics must be mastered, he must first learn to swim with blades in hand and then with no blades at all. Knives directed that several of his students attack him at once and deep within him he found the strength to continue and fight on. He used several maneuvers to block opponents into other opponents. For the purposes of the training he was simply causing body contact, however Knives could see how he could move an opponent just one way to become impaled on his own comrade's blade. He moved in various angles to limit the number of attackers that could get at him, never once was he surrounded. His students were amazed at how quick he had become. How he was able to move and block the paths of so many, as mind boggling to the students.

He took the time to practice similarly with the Chains for a bit. The way the chains flowed was almost as if they were water from his arms. Knives was pleased with his invention to say the least. With the use of the chains manipulating where his opponents went was simpler, the only thing he had to worry about was tangling the chains. But Knives did not worry too much, with the use of his chains, he was able to move his opponents almost like sheep. Get close enough and they move in the direction you want them to. Easy enough on students, in a real fight it would be all for everyone. Blades would be free and no mercy would be seen.

He pulled back in his blades and charged at his opponent one last time. This time however instead of any of the blocks in had already learned, it was something new. This time he took his fists and punched into the foot of his opponent and took them down. From there he transitioned into an Olympia stance but that was for the sake of his muscles. He once again repeated this technique with his fists. Taking the time to blast his opponent's foot, then breaking their balance. Once he broke their balance it was all over, a simple toss would cause them to come crashing down where on the ground meant death. Eventually Knives transitioned into working with his blades to pin the foot of his opponent. Even when he threw his blade at the foot and missed he could still whip it back after they took their free hand and tossed them. With Knives having the control of his core that he did he was able to toss opponents with ease. Once he was able to do that he could bring his blade about whipping it into them as they lay on the ground. Of course he would never actually impale students in training. But Knives could see it. He could see and understand how deadly he could make this attack by causing his opponent to become thrown to the ground. Balance was everything for the fight. Without it, you die simple as that.

'Death, death shall be rained upon your enemies. They call you the butcher it is a good name.

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:15 pm
Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

The sannin clapped at the display of knives. It seemed a new style of warrior was about to be brought to life in suna. Knives was living proof one did not need ninjutsu to take down entire armies, or possess a powerful bloodline. Knives was just like the desert. Simple, durable, and intense. whoever said that knives couldnt be a powerful ninja would have to fight him. Even if he was at a rank disadvantage, San would still place money on Knives.

"Very very good. It seems to be a good compliment to your other style, no? You have a position your nerves keep telling your muscles to go into. Prehaps take a dummy and show me some of that and how to mix that with your new style?"

"There will be plenty of time for that later Bo-Bo. Let him focus on finishing the final parts of Jing Shen Jie Fang, and then i will MAKE him have to use other stuff. This art is effective on its won, but greatly augmented by outside ideas and techniques. For this next technqiue, i want you...to not let me take your weapon! "

The bear would not attack the joints or anything, but would be making a vicious attempt to remove Knives blades, despite the fact that they where chained to him. This probably had something to do with him teaching a principle or idea....or just being a hot headed bear.

Guerrilla Strength
Rank Training :: S
Description: Losing you weapon is like losing your life. To stop this, the user greatly increases their grip strength, making their empty hand fist techniques more applicable as well as makes it more difficult to simply disarm them.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:38 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

'Finally it feeds itself to me!'
'Dude, seriously?'

Knive was initially caught off guard. However, he quickly recovered. His grip was already great, however Aioko was relentless. Knives moved and dodge, and whenever a grab at his blade was made he was ready. The gauntlets he wore were already a big help in keeping his hold on his blade. Not their intended original use, but a side effect. Knives fought against the bear with every ounce of his being. All the while listening to the cackle of the Shukaku in his head at the bear. It seemed most amused at the little bear. The bear who fought well for one so small.

'This thing thinks it can defeat me. Me the great Shukaku?! ha!'
'Seriously, not helping right now. Thanks bye.'

Many of the students who had completed their own training were now coming to watch. Knives was fine with that, it provided him more chances in order to dodge. While the students were eager to watch, they were slightly getting in the way. He continued his struggle against the bear, who was a most persistent foe. The students were most confused as to why this bear was challenging Knives. Regardless they were enjoying the break from their studies. The lazy bastards.

"I tell you this little sensai, you hold on well for one so small. However, I will not allow you to remove my blades from my grip!" Knives proclaimed as he held on to his blades as he moved around. At one point he felt his grip slipping but he redoubled his efforts and maintained his grip. His blades were his lifeblood and they would not be taking from him unless they were taken from his cold dead hands! He surged with energy as he fought Aioko away from his blade, no longer white knuckled to hold on to the kukri of his own design.

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:46 pm
Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

San had the time of his life. Not only did he get to see his bear cousin have some fun, but he also got to see Knives fight something about 12 maybe 1/3 his size. It was a funny sight to behold.

After much wrestling and fighting, Aioko bounced away, looking intently at Knives, like his blood was boiling for a moment. His gaze softened, as he motioned for Knives to follow him. He would demonstrate the final technque.

"the last technqiue involves mastery over the other ones. Use your chakra and flow it into your muscles, and allow your techniques to flow seamlessly. Any set of 4 combinations, and get hacking!"

Aioko showed the tall grass short grass with his right blade, then the clearing jungle combo with the left hand. throwing a powerful stomp kick, the chains on the bag broke as the stuffing was already being ripped from the bag, as Aioko finished with a right side viper lunge combo. The technqiues happened in a blink of an eye. This kid was surely quick.

Into the Wild
Rank Complex :: S
Description: By flowing chakra through their body, the user unleashes their full ferocious potential, designed to be one perfect combative flow. The user can now take 4 techniques labled "Combo" and perform them as one cohesive flow, either as a blur of offensive ferocity or immovable defensive resilience. This is the highest principle of Jing Shen Jie Fang.
• techniques chosen for this are not performed twice for one stamina cost if utilizing 2 weapons.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:08 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives nodded at Aioko. He muscles ached, to say the least but he knew he was close. The taste of finishing was in his mouth, or maybe that was all the sand and dirt that had been kicked up. Regardless he knew this would be he last test. Finish this and he would be a master of this style. A style that was extremely horrible and deadly. As he allowed chakra to flow it seemed as if even the Shukaku was helping him gather chakra in his body.

'Seriously, you know how bad it would be if you died during training? Probably the worst way to go, how embarrassing if you went out that way. Seriously, not cool.

Knives slowly practiced his combo, surrounded by students of the dojo. Never before had they seen such prowess and dedication to practicing a whole technique in this amount of time. Knives slowly went through the Monkey Disarm combo. He would transition into the clearing jungle with his left hand. With his right he would clear the short grass. And finally he would finish of with the Tall Grass-Short Grass Combo. He slowly worked it in his head and let his arms slowly work the combos out.

Finally he snapped his eyes open and moved quickly and efficiently. His body a blur to the academy students almost. He caught the blade of his opponent in disarm. Breaking the arm of the dummy with a very audible crack of the wood. He moved with his hands to perform the clearing jungle with his left hand. Leaving deep slashes in the torso, he moved to clearing the low grass, taking out the legs of the dummy. He was not finished however, he applied yet another slash at the legs. This time with the clearing tall grass short grass combo. He would finish off the legs of the dummy and as he swung his kukri he let fly the chains of war on his kukri removing the head of the dummy. He added his own personal touch sending chakra down the chains to impale the head on the kukri as it sailed into the wall once again. Skewering the head of the practice dummy against the wall. Knives breathed heavily and looked up with a smile as he took a knee for a moment.

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:27 am
Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

San gave knives a round of applause. His accomplishment was certainly a rare one. His skill had increased exponentially while San had been sitting here and training. Even Aioko seemed to be impressed.

"Good job knives. Why dont you take a moment to rest. you have been training well, and deserve a breather. Do you have any questions for me?"

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:03 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives pulled back his blades and put them away for the moment and took some time to meditate and grab his thoughts. As for when San asked him about questions, his head was full of them but as to where to start that was another matter. He took off the chains to see just how much he sweat underneath all that weight. His arms felt light and quick compared to when he wore the chains.

"Tell me San. You've seen the information from James and clearly you knew about the style in which one of our assaliants fought. There was another, the one how broke James's armor. Do you know anything about this style, clearly it was a taijutsu style, powerful it was. Do you know anything about it or shall I look through the academy archives later?" He asked as he cause his chakra to flow through him.

He needed to meditate and meditation did not always require that he maintain silence. He only needed to internally focus on his own chakra. He moved it about his body to maintain control in his hands. This was to become extremely important with his new chain powers. If it was to maintain a hold of his opponent it would take more than sheer strength of force with the blades. He held the power in his hands and with the added help of the Shukaku it was much easier than anticipated.

'Seriously, I've got some techniques you should try. They're like regular techniques, but 100 times more awesome!
'Fine alright I'll try them, can't be that awesome can then? I'll do them after I finish here in the dojo.'

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:00 am
Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

The sannin gave a serious amount of thought to Knives's question. Know, while he was no taijutsu user, San was a master of information. Playing the memory through his head again, the ninja would bite his upper lip in thought. Performing a quick reverse summon, san picked up the scroll that had just appeared from his personal library, and then went looking through it. With a simple "Aha!" It seemed as if he had found the answer.

"I believe it is one of the newer styles called Ressuuken. It was started by Renchi (poilished expert) Sensui who was well known for his taijutsu prowess. It is started the form is well known for its elegent and fast footwork, utilizing the upper body to parry and defend while the lower body bombs with powerful kicks. Hmmm...wow....that is an interesting fact..."

San turned the page, contemplating the fact that a Konoha ninja armed with a Fire nation created art form had attacked them, and had no memory of the vast and intense training to need to know this style.

"The first stage is very basic. Start by training your body and then get cracking on the basic kicks. The first kick is like a lower body sword swing, while the second one is like a lower body battering ram.

• Inbetween stages, the user must do 5 posts of intense physical training, including strength training, impacting, speed training, endurance training, and body conditioning.

Round Fissure
Physical:: E-B
The user controls their core and trunk, torqueing it and whipping it, while at the same time lifting their desired kicking leg, and aims a round house kick for the opponents leg, torso, or head. Kick can be performed with the front leg or the back leg.
• Each additional rank must be trained separately. Whatever rank technique the user wishes to utilize, they pay that cost in stamina.

Side Fissure
Physical:: E-B
The user coils their body while placing most of their weight onto their supporting leg. Aiming the heel and knee in alignment, the user springs outward unleashing a powerful side kick aimed for the leg, torso or head.
• Each additional rank must be trained separately. Whatever rank technique the user wishes to utilize, they pay that cost in stamina.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:00 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

'A powerful style it would seem. Clearly the puny ones can not hope to master this style.'

"I see. Based on that alone it seems this style is quite the intensive style clearly even more training will be required of me. Just another thing in the long list of techniques as well as materials I need to gather." Knives said taking off his other blades in order to train. It was required of him to train himself hard with endurance once he started and he was fully prepared to do just that.

"Call me crazy but I suppose let's get started." he chuckled picking himself back up after about a 10 min or so break to let his body cool down and for him to recover sweat. "Unless you happened to have any questions for me?" He asked as he began to work on his kicks first starting low with his front foot. The kick was simple but deadly. As he continued to work his kick he moved higher up on the body. With each kick that he produced he would continue to gather speed and power behind the kick. Once knives became comfortable with attacking the legs of an opponent he moved up the body.

He continued to whip the body of a dummy back and forth with kicks to the torso. Switching which leg he attacked with each time. Attacking the torso and the head with increased power each time. Again the dummies were going to be way worse for wear than anything else. He continued to practice kicking with both front and rear legs against his opponent. Each time gathering more and more strength.

It was clear that Knives had not slept in a few days due to his eyes but something kept him going. He moved to the other style of kicking. In difference from the round fissure this style was meant to be more of a direct powerful side kick. Again Knives started slow and low on the dummy. Gradually he would pick up speed and increase his power to the legs until the force was enough to buckle a knee and not in a way the knee was meant to bend. Knives continued to practice coiling his body and unleashing his power upon his opponent. He moved to attack the torso with a force that would easily bruise or even break bones. Worst yet with the higher level of force internal bleeding was very possible.

With moving to attack the head with both the side fissure and round fissure attack Knives could see the worst in this attack. With enough power in the higher levels of attack concussion was extremely possible. With the worst not even being that. The worst could easily be bleeding in the brain. Knives liked where this was going, enjoying the ideas of inflicting maximum results upon his foes.

Yo-ko

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810

Jaxdrill

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:54 pm
User ImageAN EYE FOR AN EYE,
A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

AND EVIL FOR EVIL.

Kamiya walked in to the dojo to find it relatively quiet except for San and Knives. Kamiya stayed silent with the exception for the clanging from behind him as he dragged his stuff from the shopping trip into the dojo. he pulled out his personal trainer dummy, and his kukri. he marveled at the mastery of their crafting.

state of being:
chakra:
stamina:
techniques used:
current stance:

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:27 pm
dreadno

Yetisarge

User Image
User Image

San gave a nod to Kamiya, but wouldn't speak unless he would approach the sannin. Still, san would give Knives his full attention.

"The next technique is like a reverse round house kick, utilizing two circles: one at the hip and one at the knee. Use the heal to hit the target. The other technique is a front kick, utilizing your body to generate the power. Give it a try!!!

Hooking Fissure
Physical :: E-B
Thought as a reverse round kick, the user coils their weight onto their supporting leg. Then expanding their leg, utilizing a circular motion of the hip and a circular motion of the knee, the user aims to strike with their heel into the head of the enemy in a vicious hook kick. The torso and leg can also be targeted, but due to the angle of the technique, usually at reduced effectiveness.

Straight Fissure
Physical :: E-B
The user coils their hips back, lifts their knee above their belt and then thrusts their hips like it was a pendulum. The ball of the foot moves in a straight line with incredible speed and force, hitting with the ability to collapse and fold enemies at the impact cite. The user can aim for just above the knee, multiple points on the torso, or head and neck.
• Each additional rank must be trained separately. Whatever rank technique the user wishes to utilize, they pay that cost in stamina

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:13 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Give it a try Knives would. It had already been a long morning, and the afternoon was set to be even longer. He set himself in his stance and practiced slowly at first the kick. It was a bit different than other kicks he had practiced. It still possessed the great power that the previous kicks. He took his time and paced himself. While he was trying to make sure he learned every kick, he knew that he would have much training after this. For this technique required a lot of his body. Knives practiced his kick upon a dummy. As he whipped his body in the reverse kick he could feel the power his body was able to produce. He could tell the technique was meant to attack the head. However, that did not prevent him from trying other locations of the body. He attacked the torso and upper body in his other attempts. The attack, although powerful, was not as good as if hitting the head. In taking the head of his opponent he could see how he could transition into another kick. Either a stomp kick or possibly grab his opponent when he became off balance. either way the options were still numerous to him. He continued to assault the practice opponent he had set up to attack. Each kick intensifying in power and strength. Each time he hit the dummy he felt his feet getting more callused. Each kick improved his muscle memory allowing for him to move quickly into each kick.

Knives moved his body around his opponent switching his legs with each hooking fissure he practiced. His body became covered in sweat. He removed his shirt in order to not become weighted down too much. If this meant showing off how far his body had come with the power of the demon so be it. The only ones who would know what the lines on him were would be San and perhaps James when or if he showed up. Knives moved into using his feet to kick straight into his opponent. He attack was simple, but the amount of force generated was great. The attack focused on attacking multiple locations. The power generated was enough to cause an opponent to crumple in pain. Depending on the attacking site the area might be even worse. Knives practiced with both of his feet using left and right foot. The attacks he practiced focused on every part of the body. The power behind the kicks that he put against the torso were causing the chest to begin to buckle. Kicks to the rib were beginning to fracture and break ribs with enough force put into the attack. Once again the attacks to the head and neck caused severe pain and suffering. Or they would have if the opponent he was fighting was made of flesh and bone. The attacks to the head would most likely cause severe concussions, the possibility to snap the neck was possible. Possible, but would require a great amount of force. Knives looked at the dummy he had been blasting left and right up and down and just shook his head slightly. The damage was great and this was just a dummy.

Yo-ko

'My my becoming quite the killer aren't we?'
'My my getting a bit jealous are we?'

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games