Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Konohagakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Senju Clan
Chakra 695/695 l Stamina 155/155

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It was so nice and quiet. Even she admit she wouldn't mind being out in the cold. Hozuki could feel the snow falling onto her face as she started to lean up and stretch her back while facing the sky. Her eyelids closed as her mind was in a state of pe- THUNK. Eyes shot open wide as she turned her head and saw a white haired male practicing the target with a bow and arrow. So much for not having people here. Though she should get used to it, soon she may end up being in a squad. That's okay. Just not crowds. As long it was just him and not more than two people, it was fine with her. Once she finished stretching her back, she got up and grabbed her weapon as the cold could be felt through her gloves. Moments before she started to train, the Hokage himself had arrived and started to train on another dummy in the dojo.

Gentle with her footsteps, her feet crunched the snow below her as she turned to go to inside the dojo. Slid the door open, she respectfully took off her combat boots and closed the door behind her. Leaving them where they should be, she stepped up onto the wooded platform and was greeted with warm air. A blissful sigh escaped from her lips as she also went ahead and took off the jacket.

Now stood in the center of the empty but warm dojo, her fingertips gently slid down the wooden shaft of the pole as she gripped it. Her feet changed it's position as she held the pole. Her left hand was closer to the tip while her right was more in the middle; it would show that she was right handed. Her body lept forward as her feet shuffled as well, her arm muscles lunged along with the body causing the naginta to be thrusted forward.

[ 1/1 Forceful Lunge Learned! ]

Her foot slid back as she held the weapon defensively. Her left hand at the same level as her eyes and her right hand close to her hips. With a step forward, she gripped the haft tightly as the right hand slightly loosens, as the spike on the bottom of her nagitna swung around, if an enemy was standing there, it would've struck at his or head side.

[ 1/1 Bo Strike Learned! ]

Current Attire: The one in the pic but without the white wrappings. Instead, she is wearing warm black baggy shinobi pants. Along with that, she is also wearing tight black sweater with a black jacket over the sweater. Underneath the black baggy pants, she would be wearing tight black wool clothing to keep her warm. Black scarf around her neck and tight black gloves. All black clothes are waterproof.

Konoha Headband Location: Around her neck

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Wolfe Whitehorn

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Hovering along the path into the open courtyard of the dojo, Theodin looked around at the snow, enjoying the cooler weather. It was a nice change of pace from the heat of the desert, he thought as he watched Masahiro work on his sword techniques. When he appeared to finish, Theo jokingly clapped slowly, “Not bad Masahiro, though we all know you’re good with a blade.” Theodin decided it was finally time for his feet to touch the ground again, so he took his staff in hand and unfolded his legs, dropping back to ground level slowly. “So how ya been, Masahiro? Like you said, it’s been quite a while since we’ve seen each other.”

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1480/ 1480
Sage Chakra: --- / 493
Stamina: 1020 / 1020
Jutsu / Items Used:
Passives: Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Ivory Tower of Wind: Upper Body Strength Bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

His breath visible, the girl who was training beside him would enter the building, perhaps because of the cold. Though as one left, another would arrive. The Hokage himself, along with another man. Klaus took aim for above the dummy. [1/3]

Charging the arrow with chakra, he would let it fly. It soared high into the air, with such a small arc that was almost sure to hit the dummy. It wasn't too windy out, but Klaus had adjusted his aim slightly for that as well. [2/3]

Walking away from the dummy, he would walk towards the Hokage. If he was going to speak to him, now would be by far the most opportune time. "I'm not interupting anything, am I Lord Hokage? Your secretary told me I might want to talk to you some time soon." As Klaus spoke, a small THUNK! would sound at the dummy he left, followed by a sizzle from an electrical charge. [3/3 Heaven's Spear - D Rank Complex Learned]

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Wolfe Whitehorn

Valbjorn

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:23 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,000
AC: 00039,595
‡ Chakra :---/1,220 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/1,020 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 11/20: 675/1,220 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 1,020/1,020

"Heh, yeah. I guess everyone kind of knew, and then Sanshi's tutelage helped a fair bit. Aside from a few small hitches now and then, otherwise, I've been well. Raising a new generation of students, righting the lawlessness that took hold in a rather short respite that I took. And now, trying to continue bettering myself. Yourself, Theodin?" The Hokage asked as he crossed the courtyard back near his cousin.

Shifting his stance as he approached the practice dolls once more, the Hokage would begin to rush forward, closing the distance with steps well practiced and a form designed to put him under, but in striking range of other bukijutsu techniques. Stopping several steps ahead of the target, Masahiro let the snow and ice carry his body forward and would begin to lash out in several strikes. The first aimed for the solar plexus region, in an attempt to knock wind from an opponent, a successful landing and the doll shuddered.
[ 1/3 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Repeated Heavy Blows ]

The second blow was directly to the upper chest, aimed to stifle breathing, to make it harder for the opponent to recover from this technique. His stance shifted and he prepared for another strike. A slight flurry of snow dancing around him as he continued to shift his stance, 'dancing' around the target before moving in for the final blow.
[ 2/3 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Repeated Heavy Blows ]

He would then step to the doll's left side and deliver a blow to the side of the face, intended to concuss the target. Once more the doll shuddered and twisted slightly with the blow, but the Hokage did not intend to destroy it with the blow. Stepping back with three dancing steps he sighed and looked at the doll as it was twisted. The entirety of the technique he used was intended to break down the stamina regeneration of his target, forcing them to slowly weaken as a fight continued, and to affect them long afterwards.
[ 3/3 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Repeated Heavy Blows Learned ]

He would then take a stance and begin to force Chakra into his palms. His body burst forward the might that his legs could muster and enforce on the slippery stone and snow, the ice biting at his mobility. When he did deliver the chakra would burst forward and knock around the doll.
[ 1/3 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Heavy Blows of the Brawl ]

Stepping back he began to process of gathering the chakra in his palms once more, though this time he began to swirl the chakra in his palm instead of letting it sit placidly. The flow of chakra would be with the normal rotation of his chakra, thus able to interfere with that of opposed rotations. Varying the amount he flushed forward he would then dive forward and strike once more, this time a sign of the chakra bursting forth as it scored the wall behind it.
[ 2/3 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Heavy Blows of the Brawl ]

The third blow he would practice with another flourish of chakra, this time forcing it to alternate in the opposite direction. Dashing forward with his fist clenched this time he would impart his chakra through the doll, bursting a hole in its core. Lacerations of chakra would mar the wall behind the doll as the Hokage turned with a quick step backwards and delivered a back-handed blow to the doll's face, twisting it the rest of the way off before he noticed another student was approaching him and Theodin.
[ 3/3 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Heavy Blows of the Brawl Learned ]

Turning to face the student with a slight sweat rolling in on his forehead he looked to Theo, then to the boy again as an arrow fell from above and burst on one of the targets on the other side of the courtyard. He was training, but perhaps looking to show off a bit as well. The Hokage then looked to the weapons the boy carried. Large swords, scimitars, a practice bow. Only a handful of arrows.

"Klaus Hatake, one of the few Hatake I don't personally know. I am glad you managed to pass your final exams and enter into the Genin level for the village. This gentleman here is Theodin Poe, son of the Kazekage Ayame Hatake and James Poe of Sunagakure. Theodin, this is one of the up and coming Konohagakure Genin. He passed through the Academy with exemplary marks, but a slight lacking in Ninjutsu. He has made this up through extraordinary Physical Arts scores though." The Hokage spoke as he inspected the boy a moment, before looking back to the broken target dolls behind him.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Valbjorn

GalagaHero

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:15 am
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin

"Please, please. Don't give me so much credit. I only focused on my strengths, like any shinobi should. Anyways, it's good to finally meet you, and a pleasure to meet you as well, Theodin." After bowing to the two of them, he would touch the tool bag he held his scroll in, at his waist. It felt odd, talking to one of his own, yet not growing up as one himself. Klaus rubbed the back of his neck. "If you're busy I could try later, but I was told I might be able to learn some things from you." Perhaps now was not the best time, but he might not get another chance like this.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Valbjorn

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1,220 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1,020

"Credit is only given where credit is due. But before I can train you, I need to know that you can handle others of your own skill level. There was just a girl out here, Hozuki Senju. I want you to go into the dojo and train with her for a bit. Come back to me when you've both maxed at least one of your bukijutsu fighting styles." The Hatake spoke before turning to face another training doll.

Stepping back a step Masahiro would begin to focus his chakra around his arm. The point of the technique he was preparing to utilize was not in the direct delivery of the blow, but instead in launching a waveform of chakra to assail the opponent. A few moments of kneading his chakra into the proper placement would leave Masahiro with a faint white glow around his arm as his chakra materialization formed around the limb, the light reflecting off of the snow below.
[ 1/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Heavy Blows of the Aura ]

The chakra materialization continued to flare around his right arm as he ducked back into stance. Sliding his left leg forward somewhat the Hatake eyed the target before him. A vision of the face of Ibara Yamanaka, the Kage whose visage never belonged on the mountain, came to mind. A primal urge settled inside of the Hatake and he rushed forward, delivering a blow directly to the face of the target. His chakra would seep off of him and actually reduce the force of the blow as it connected, the chakra emanating off in a sideways angle.
[ 2/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Heavy Blows of the Aura ]

Recoiling back he began to flow chakra into his arm once more, the lightning of his materialization spawning up and down his arm as the chakra came to rest. Dancing back a little more he took stance, shifting his arms for a moment before he turned to throw another punch. The entirety of his body turned with the blow, but he did not approach the target more than several inches before he pulled the mounting punch.
[ 3/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Heavy Blows of the Aura ]

The force from this technique would carry through, however, and a blast of chakra would carry forward, striking the target and forcing it to shake in the cold air. The snow at it's base being disrupted by the movement and the offset of chakra spreading away from the point of impact. Pulling his body back to a relaxed stance the Hokage eyed the differences made in the dummy by the force. Its chest had collapsed slightly, but it was still standing and rigid. But the technique had delivered its own effect and Masahiro recognized that, a smile upon his thin lips formed.
[ 4/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Heavy Blows of the Aura Learned ]

Next he would fade into a new stance, his eyes settling on the target as he advanced somewhat like a boxer towards their opponent. He let loose several small thrusts and hooks, his body keeping closed and settled. The blows all landed, but it was clear they had very little power behind them.
[ 1/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Free-for-All ]

Following up this small string of blows he began to infuse chakra into the techniques. First flowing in the same direction as his own. Each jab imparting small bits of it into his target, not forcing more pressure into it, but meant to spark annoyance and force an enemy to drop guard to retaliate.
[ 2/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Free-for-All ]

The Hatake then began to flow his energy into a direct pattern instead of his natural chakra form. The third volley of punches would begin to impart this chakra directly into the opponent as well, in most opponents this would begin to disrupt standard chakra flows, not enough to cripple, but enough to make them lose their advantages. Several more punches of this style followed suit.
[ 3/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Free-for-All ]

Then actively throwing the gathering chakra his hands into a reversed current the man would begin throwing another small volley of punches, aiming to entirely halt or disrupt the flow of ninjutsu to opponents with the alternate flowing chakra pattern to his own. Each punch collided and tore small bits of fabric from the body of the doll. With a final punch aimed to the face Masahiro stood back and cleared the target intentionally.
[ 4/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Free-for-All Learned ]

He then turned and looked to Theodin as he stood beside him. His eyes settling on the younger Suna-nin as he began to form chakra up in his hands and approaching the Jounin he would set his palm onto the man's shoulder, marking him with the Hyoujin technique. A moment of focus until he could feel the reserves of Theodin and the man's location subconsciously. Taking a step back he began to meditate while standing.
[ 1/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Will to Fight ]

"Pardon me Theodin, I'm going to attempt to utilize a supportive technique and I need someone with a flowing chakra form to practice it with. You are the only one nearby I immediately trust to practice this with." The Hatake spoke through his meditative stance, his hands brought up in a simple seal of focus.
[ 2/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Will to Fight ]

With a few more moments of introspection and reaching through the chakra channels Masahiro would open his eyes and look into those of Theodin, finding the direct link to his chakra marking and the man's chakra network. He then focused on pushing the will of experience through the channel, and in turn reciprocating it from Theodin as well. A wave of chakra would flow between the pair and for a moment both of their chakra materializations would flare.
[ 3/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Will to Fight ]

Masahiro would find himself with an even more increased sense of awareness, increased muscle boosts to his upper body, and a sense of being able to retain more stability. While Theodin would find himself with a feeling of increased awareness as well, heavily increased perception, a nimbleness in his hands and fingers, as well as a boost to his movement speed. The technique had succeeded, and as soon as it had been linked and proven Masahiro would raise his hand and nullify the mark he had placed on Theodin, proof of concept complete.
[ 4/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Will to Fight Learned ]

Valbjorn

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin

Nodding at his Hokage's words, he would bow at the two ninja, then retrieve his arrow carefully from the dummy and head inside, cleaning the projectile off along the way. Upon entering the building he would find Hozuki hard at work, training her buki. Returning two of the scrolls he took and the practice bow, he would take a shinai instead. Shedding his harness which held his scimitars and untying his katana from around his waist, he set them next to the wall, in plain view. Approaching the girl who was outside before, Klaus would keep an eye on them from afar. "Greetings, Hozuki-san. Lord Hokage asked me to train with you. Perhaps a spar would allow you a more suitable target?"

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Valbjorn

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hozuki's feet remain onto the wooden floor with the slight pad for support. The door opened as a cold air entered, her body slightly turned to see who it was. It was that boy who was training with his bow and arrows earlier. He doesn't seem to acknowledge her as she goes back to her training; but it didn't last long when he had returned with a shinai. He started to remove his other weapons and watch him with curious ruby hues when he had stood before the platform, and called her by her name.

When he did so, she took a step back. He knew her name but not the other way around. He stated his fact to why he was here and what for. The Hokage had asked him to train with her? She considered it for a moment before she nodded. With that, she had placed her naginta up against the wall, not wanting to use real weapons for this training. She had also grabbed a bo staff as she stood on one side of the small platform and waited for him to take off his shoes and to be on the other side,"I did not catch your name." Her voice was soft but cautious. While waiting, she figured that she would get warm fast as she placed the bo staff gently on the floor a she reached to take off her black sweater, revealing a tight brown shirt underneath. Now wearing only the shirt, headband, black baggy pants and socks, she was ready when her hand gripped the shift of the bo staff.

Current Attire: The one in the pic but without the white wrappings. Instead, she is wearing warm black baggy shinobi pants. Along with that, she is also wearing tight black sweater with a black jacket over the sweater. Underneath the black baggy pants, she would be wearing tight black wool clothing to keep her warm. Black scarf around her neck and tight black gloves. All black clothes are waterproof.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin

"I apologize for my rudeness, I seemed to have forgotten my manners. My name is Klaus Hatake." As he spoke he bent down, removing his feet from his boots to reveal black socks. Stepping up to the platform he held his shinai upside down in his left hand. He made his way to the other side of the platform, looking over techniques in the one scroll he had, then pocketing the scroll. He put his hood down, his short silver hair swaying as he turned his right side to her. "So I ask again, would you care to train together?"

Lily Platypus

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

A Hatake? Ah. The same as the current Hokage. Part of her was curious if they were related at all. Then again, she shouldn't think that. There was many Senju here in Konoha, such as the shopkeeper and she wasn't related to them. The ones she were close to, were dead. Gone. Her eyebrow rose slightly when he was looking over the scroll She had already done the same so she memorized some of them. Reading out loud would help with the memory. He asked the question once more as she nodded. Did he not catch her nod when he first ask or did he completely forgot?

Maybe he just wanted to be sure. "I don't mind if we train, Hatake-san." She never really liked interact with people around her age or rather, peers. But then again, if the Hokage had send him to her for them to train, she doesn't even think about complaining. Instead her left foot shift back, knee slightly bent. The right foot was forward and the knee slightly bent as well. They are at shoulder width. Her left hand gripped towards the bottom of the shaft while the right was more upper and closer. She was ready.

[ 1/2 Learning... ]

When he had signaled he was ready, she would run towards him but gasped when she seemed to have tripped, her body slightly lunged forward as if she was really falling. If this created an opening, she would immediately have her right foot placed onto the floor and whirl her body as the tip of the bo staff would aim right for Klaus midsection.

[ 2/2 Fake Out Learned! ]

Current Attire: The one in the pic but without the white wrappings. Instead, she is wearing warm black baggy shinobi pants. Along with that, she is also wearing tight black sweater with a black jacket over the sweater. A tight dark brown shirt would be underneath the sweater. Underneath the black baggy pants, she would be wearing tight black wool clothing to keep her warm. Black scarf around her neck and tight black gloves. All black clothes are waterproof.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:38 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin

Allowing Hozuki to get close, he would just stand there, allowing her an opening. His sword to his left, he would wait for the attack. If she fell, she would get back up, as there was no time for making mistakes on an actual battlefield. as she would stop herself from falling and start to whirl around, he would drop his stance, distancing his right foot from his left. He would then turn as she would strike, placing his left foot forward, and bracing the tip of his own shinai against his thigh to give it support, thus blocking her strike. [1/3 Hard Physical - C Rank]

"Nice try. My turn now." His right hand free, he would place his hand on her shoulder, while turning to place his right foot behind her forward leg's heel. Pushing with all his might, he would attempt to trip her. He would then hop backwards slightly, giving a small bit of distance between the two of them. [2/3 Hard Physical - C Rank]

Dropping down into a battle stance, his right foot forwards and his left behind, Klaus held his shinai close to his left side with his right hand hovering over the grip. Rushing forwards, he would draw his blade, a swift stike aimed for her forward leg's calve, to keep her off balance. [1/1 Iaidō - E Rank Simple Learned]

Lily Platypus

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:35 am
User ImageUser Image

His hand placed on her shoulder as his foot had found it's way to behind her froward heel. Within seconds, Hozuki found herself falling but she placed her feet onto the ground as the bo staff laid parallel to her. Pushed herself off, her hands touched the floor and the right hand was holding on the bo staff as she swung backwards, preforming a reverse cartwheel.

[ 1/2 learning ]

The moment her feet had landed, the Hatake genin was already ready for his next move. He rushed forward as she brought her best foot forward to avoid losing balance, she tilted the bo staff at an angle to block the incoming strike but pulled the top end of the bo staff towards herself as the bottom end went to strike at his feet. This movement also refrains from freeing his weapon so easily as it was still pressed in the middle of the bo staff.

[ 2/2 Sweep Strike Learned! ]

Current Attire: The one in the pic but without the white wrappings. Instead, she is wearing warm black baggy shinobi pants. Along with that, she is also wearing tight black sweater with a black jacket over the sweater. A tight dark brown shirt would be underneath the sweater. Underneath the black baggy pants, she would be wearing tight black wool clothing to keep her warm. Black scarf around her neck and tight black gloves. All black clothes are waterproof.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

GalagaHero

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:53 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1,220 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1,020

A smile creeping over his face as he watched the young boy go to face off against the young woman, Ryouichi's sister, really, it was such an out of the blue thing to see her information cross his desk the way it had. Yet the Hokage could only work with what he had and he would let them work these things out themselves. He questioned for a time what happened to her elder brother, he was never officially listed as D.I.A. or even missing. He had been sent on a mission, but it had been redacted, and while he could get the information, he knew that the world would lead things back as they deserved to be, when they were required to be so.

Instead of losing his focus to that aspect of things he turned and drew his fist up, prepared to test the mettle of one of the style's last techniques, but he realized that this would call for a different setup than just a doll. It needed armor to test against it. Walking interior for a minute he watched as the two inside began to practice, grabbing a plate of heavy armor he would take it outside and set it on the chest of the doll. Then preparing himself he tried to spot weaknesses in the target.
[ 1/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Complete Denial ]

The second stroke fell and Masahiro's clenched fist went directly into the upper right shoulder of the target. The material beneath gave way and began to crack and sunder. A second blow to the same spot and it entirely gave, shattering where it was belted to the target. Stepping back to investigate it he would smirk.
[ 2/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Complete Denial ]

Marking it with the Hyouji technique the Hatake would begin to work the chakra for the marking. Kneading it through his gauntlets before forcing it forward with another touch to the armor. He could visibly see where his chakra was interacting with the armor thanks to his Sharingan Eyes. Moving slightly around the target he would inspect it from a few different angles before rushing in to hit it once again.
[ 3/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Complete Denial ]

Dancing back a few steps he would then lunge in, making a direct strike for the centre of the doll's chest, aiming through the armor. The largest surprise was as it struck. Without putting active chakra into this technique, without striking for the weakest points of the armor, but at it's thickest, it would shatter. Shards of the metal spewing forth and scattering around the target, before the strike also broke through the target beneath it, shattering it to it's core around the gauntlet Masahiro wore.
[ 4/4 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Complete Denial Learned ]

Nearly having mastered the style the Hokage would find a spot to sit down nearby and begin to find himself in meditation. Thought of how he had gotten to this point, of how the style mastered him as he mastered it. Of the form and formlessness of the techniques within. The open chakra-flows between himself and others he could use these techniques upon, altogether a realization of what could happen.
[ 1/5 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Belligerence ]

He thought of the ferocity, of the power, of the longing the techniques left in his mind and in his hands. He looked to his gauntlet clad hand and began to flex the material lightly, inspecting each rivet, each plate. They were much like himself, smaller pieces designed to work as a whole functioning unit, and this style was much the same. Every piece was in preparation and acceptance of the whole.
[ 2/5 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Belligerence ]

Each punch, each counter, each throw, all were parts of a larger whole. And it revolved around the body's ability to take and deal physical damage. His hands were used to this kind of abuse, the rigours of war. His eyes narrowed as he inspected the cloth layer beneath his gauntlets in places where it had frayed, the fabric torn and dyed with sweat and blood of the years. A smile crept to his face as he adjusted it and some sand fell out of the fabric. Had it been that long since he had worn these, since the defense of Sunagakure, his cousin's village?
[ 3/5 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Belligerence ]

It seemed aggression was always the key aspect, always the final point. But there was a joyous moment, even in war. To be challenged, to meet someone of equal worth, to best them or be bested, to find that rivalry, one the Hokage had not had since his 'brother' Kein had passed. He mused on this thought for a few moments more before clenching his fist shut and raising it up somewhat.
[ 4/5 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Belligerence ]

This style was designed to meet with that penultimate point of glory and combat. To mark an enemy on the field, to boost them to your power, to give them the chances and rigours you learned, to mold them into your perfect enemy. Yet, should none be worthy on the field of battle, then overwhelming superiority. To make every blow harder, more damning. So make simple attacks match the ferocity of those boosted by chakra. The Belligerence was a State of Mind, less of a force of nature.
[ 5/5 Nigirikobushi no Shintou, Belligerence Learned ]

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:02 am
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin

"Not bad, not bad. You're flexible." Klaus's attack blocked and a counter strike on its way, he would assess the attack. His sword blocked in the down position and a sweep take out his feet. Unable to block the attack adequately enough, he would instead dodge it. Lifting his right leg he would allow himself to fall forwards, over the staff. As it hit him in his left shin, he would land on his right shoulder, effectively rolling over the attack, the circular motion lessening the blow from the weapon. He would then raise his shinai above his, and attempt to slam it down on Hozuki's left shoulder. Not really from a falling height, but it would have to do, considering the circumstances. [1/1 Dragon Hammer Strike - E Rank Simple Learned]

Lily Platypus

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Hozuki heard hs comment but she doesn't say anything. She's not usually the one to talk about anything anyways. A soft force hit her bo staff and that' when she knew that it had made contact.

[ 1/2 Learning ]

What she did not expect however, was the sword attack. Pain spread throughout her shoulder but she already had a hidden card in the play. Her hands gripped the bo staff as it was close to her side she made a jab motion to hit him in the midsection.

[ 2/2 Double Strike Learned! ]

The feel of the bo staff being held in her hands had made her feel at peace. Calm. The stinging pain of her shoudler was still there and as long she does not bleed, she can keep her anger in check.... yet, the flame was rising.

[ 1/1 Learning ]

If the bo staff had made it's contact to the midsection, she would push her body back and her palm rests at the butt of the bo staff. She thrust her entire weight forward for a painful jab if it lands.

[ 2/2 Piercing Thrust Learned! Stage Two Complete! ]

Actions:
                                            Double Strike
                                            Description: The user will use the haft of the weapon in a primary attack, where if it lands, it creates an opening in the defenses of the opponent for a secondary swing

Piercing Thrust
                                            Description: The user will perform what appears to be a typical thrust of the spear, however they will loosen their grip upon the haft, allowing it to proceed, before giving it a little extra force by striking the butt of the spear. It has the capability to pierce defensive jutsu D rank or below.

Out of Caffine:

GalagaHero

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games