Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Sakaki smiled at his cousin she was also one of the few in the village that he could get along with. "Well cousin as I am sure you are aware I am without a sensei which makes it a bit more difficult to further my skills and while I have my bloodline I cannot always rely on it," he said with the smallest of frowns. "I have come here to request some elemental jutsu scrolls since I seemed to have reached as far as I can go with my bloodline at my current level of strength," sakaki said looking at his cousin with a determined look.

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Fwap! It was a sound like paper, and the woman drew one of the tessen from her sleeves. Much to her distaste, it was someone who just made themselves seem arrogant, in not daring to approach her in more careful and polite situations. If he hadn't given his name, his essence would have become kindle for the clone.

"Well, if that isn't pleasant, I don't know what is," the clone spoke softly. She didn't have a replica of her violin upon her, "Well, Castiel. Is there something you've come looking for?"

Sakaki expressed a displeasure in having reached his limits in the ways of the Oni. "Well, Sakkaki, the academy," began the raikage when it thought of its current state of affairs, much to her distaste. "I've got something for lightning and water, but otherwise you'd have to go to the academy."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

"If it is not too much trouble may I acquire the water scroll?" Sakaki asked it was better then nothing and he didn't feel like bothering his cousin more then was absolutely necessary. Though he did take note of checking out the academy for a fire scroll later.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400

Kein walked up the stairs with his long hair and coat flowing behind him. He had taken up the new attire only recently as it was much more comfortable and maneuverable, not to mention it showed off the fact that he was in perfect physical condition. He tapped on the door and made his way in with a silver scroll in his hand. He stood patiently waiting with a smile.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400

After a few mins of silence Kein set the scroll down on Kinpaku's desk and said," Milady that is a list of all the new squads and teams for this year's gennin. I myself have taken three which I believe to have what it takes to be hunters like myself and have begun training them as such." With that he turned and walked away and headed towards the temple to meet up with his team.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

A small smile graced his lips"I have come for no other purpose but to play a tune with you,a fellow master of the arts is hard to come by" What he said was sincere,the people he had played with since now had been lack luster at best and maybe the Kage could even give him a Music Lesson or two

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Sakkaki had opted into taking hold of her scroll of suiton techniques, and if it weren't for the fact that Kin had what she had deemed important to learn for the moment, and she could always grab a hold of more. "Of course you may," the raikage nodded, as she pulled out a scroll marked with her personal seal beside that of the mark of suiton. "Be sure to return this."

Another knock and moments later, Kein was there before her, setting forth a scroll. Opening it, she looked over the lists for the time being.
"Thank you, Kein. It looks well enough," answered the woman, as her jounin departed. Then of course... There was Castiel.

"I'm afraid the progenitor isn't here right now," spoke the raikage. Rather, her clone. "She didn't leave the violin either. Which means she's expecting some kind of combat or maybe just practice."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki stepped up and took the scroll with a bow. "Thank you raikage-sama I'll return this as soon as I learn all I can." He said standing up straight and headed towards the door. Unlike most gennin he didn't have the luxury of a team so he had to get stronger on his own.
[exit]

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki walked into the raikages office suiton scroll in hand. He bowed to his kage and set the scroll onto her desk. "Thank you for letting me use this scroll, Raikage-sama I will take my leave now," He said as he exited the office and headed back to the academy to obtain a katon scroll to further his progress.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:24 pm
Kyo went up to the mission board in the builden, right outside the office as he wrote down the missions he could do. He ran off.
(exit)  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

The slightest of frowns graced his lips"Ah well,that is too bad. I guess I should go finish my training. Good day my lady" He said,forcing a polite smile at his superior. He then turned on his heels and left the room,he didnt know where he was going so he would just have to split up until he found something useful to do

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:00 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki strolled in and smiled at every one in the room. there weren't any really but he shrugged and stepped up to the Raikage. "morning my lady. i am requesting a promotion to chunnin. i have done many missions to help the village and gotten familiar with combat." Aki couldn't wait to become someone in the village who could really help out.

AC 2500. if i add my latest spar it would be 2650  

lazyactor

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 pm
It was quite a sight, to see Aki again. Everyone had departed at some point or another, leaving the clone to herself. "Well, I've been hearing your name about the village," the woman began with a nod, "That, in itself, is more than enough for me, and you are, in fact, a chunnin. Go and study. Better yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki nodded and shrugged."i will i promise. for the good of the village. thats all i want."

[exit to ruins.  

lazyactor

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:26 pm
Kyo looked at the mission board again, noting the ones he would do as he ran off with Shi at his heels.
[/eixt]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games