Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:18 pm
"Will do. Love ya and I'll talk at ya later. Just, call my number instead of Kana's," Sheik murmured before hanging up and lightly hugging Kana. "I'm sorry, Kana... Because I control time, I have a few issues with my knowledge. I already know the name of my future wife and I was starting to panic because you said your name was Kana or The Jade Dancer and I really like you which meant that if you weren't her then we'd never work out and then I'd have to call it a fling and I don't want it to be a fling. Make sense?"
"You lost me," Maso muttered lightly as his fingers began running through Krystina's hair.
"Got it..." Lucius mumbled shifting his position slightly which made a flicker of a smile appear on Hades' face.

"I don't know... Something told me to sit in the shower and so I did... I think it was their expressions that I wanted to escape from... Becoming one with the shadows again... So cold and void of emotions," Shayde murmured in a barely audible tone.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 pm
"right.. bai" truth smiled and hung up.
"i-its fine... " kana muttered, giving him a hug back. "i don't want this to be a fling either....." she mumbled quietly, still a bit sad.
"i barely got any of that...." Krystina laughed softly and kissed Maso on the cheek.

"well i think htey're done now....wanna go back out there after you've dried off?" sky murmured, looking at him with a soft smile.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:38 pm
"You guys are pathetic. Lulu understood me and he's asleep," Sheik sighed softly as he lightly brushed his hand over Kana's hair. "Are you still tired?"
"You always tell me that," Maso sighed softly as he glanced at Hades and Lucius. "Do you enjoy letting him sleep on you?"
"I don't mind it. He's used to sleeping close to people because his family is a pack of wolves. They enjoy bodyheat," Hades responded softly as Lucius readjusted himself again, tucking closer to against Hades' side.
"Your house is cold," Lucius mumbled only for Hades to wrap his arm around him.
"It's not cold, Lulu. Do you have a fever?" Hades murmured softly as he brushed the back of his hand over Lucius' face as if to see if he did. "I'm taking him back to our room." He picked Lucius up with relative ease and quickly left the room.

"I would rather not. They're too emotion showy," Shayde murmured in a barely audible tone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:12 pm
"tiny bit...but i'll deal......" Kana mumbled, a tiny smile on her face.
Krystina gave a soft laugh and curled into Maso.

"alright..." Sky chuckled softly as he looked at shayde. "what'd ya wanna do instead?" he smiled at him.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:06 pm
"If you want to go back to sleep then you can go back to sleep. I don't mind," Sheik murmured softly as he lightly kissed Kana between the eyes.
"I'm serious. Sheik's always telling me I'm pathetic," Maso sighed softly as he kissed Krystina on the forehead. "Oh! I get it now. Duh! Wow, I feel retarded."

"I don't know... Is there something you wanna do?" Shayde asked a bit louder than he'd been speaking.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:22 pm
"i'm alright." Kana smiled at him, her cheeks flushing a light pink.
krystina gave a tiny smile as she looked at him. "you're not dumb." she sighed and gave him a soft kiss.

"um..... i dunno...." skylar mumbled, his cheeks turning a light pink.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm
"You sure, pinky?" Sheik asked with a slight teasing in his tone.
"I feel stupid. I didn't get what he said until like ten minutes after he said it," Maso smiled lightly.

"Then we're getting like nowhere in what to do or where to go after I dry off," Shayde chuckled softly as he turned off the water and hugged Sky. "A secret between us; I fear emotions..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 pm
"i'm sure..." kana nodded a bit, her cheeks going a bit brighter shade.
"you're not dumb!" krystina sighed and curled into him some more.

Sky gave a small smile and hugged shayde back, not minding that he was getting wet. "do you want me to protect you from them?" he chuckled softly and gave shayde a soft kiss.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:11 pm
"Mmkay then. Krysti, he's pretty dumb for his occupation," Sheik chuckled as he kept Kana in a gentle hug.
"You get used to the constant teasing of Sheik. It's practically his only source of entertainment when he's healing or when he's sick," Maso smiled as Sheik scowled at him. "So how bad's your injury, cous?"
"It's not that bad," Sheik grumbled as he lightly rested his cheek on Kana's head.

"If you can," Shayde murmured as he lightly kissed Sky back, his hands lightly touching Sky's cheek.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Kana gave a small smile as she hugged him.
"be nice...." krystina sighed and shook her head.

"alright..." Sky smiled and kissed him once more
{gtg}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:02 pm
"That was nice," Sheik and Maso muttered in unison as their eyes shifted away from each other.

Hades sat on the bedroom floor as quietly as he could as Lucius lay tucked under three heavy blankets on the bed. Hades was feeling bad for having let Lucius go out on his own against so many enemies.

Shayde gave Sky a flicker of a smile before he grabbed a towel and began drying off his hair half-effortedly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:06 pm
"alright. if you say so." Krystina chuckled softly as she held onto Maso.
Kana sgave a tiny smile as she cuddled into sheik. "i s'pose i might have ta go.... i'm sure rissa and lianna are wondering where i went.... and neither of them can cook eiher." she sighed softly and shook her head.

Skylar gave a small smile as he looked at Shayde. "c'mon... let me help you dry off.... other wise you'll catch a cold...." he sighed and looked at him with a small pout.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 pm
"It was nice," Sheik and Maso muttered in unison again before shooting each other a glare.
"You need to start getting outta my head, Maso. I'll miss you, but something is telling me to stay here to help with the injured so I can't exactly walk you home," Sheik sighed lightly.
"Could it be because you yourself are injured?" Maso retorted sticking his tongue out at Sheik who just rolled his eyes and kissed Kana on the forehead.

"I don't think I catch colds, but if it'll make you feel better then by all means," Shayde sighed lightly as he tossed the towel at Sky and sat back down in front of him, his hand twitching slightly as if it wanted to slide his mask back up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:41 pm
"i'll take your word for it." Krystina laughed again and then looked at Kana. "ya gotta tell them ya know that right?" she mumbled as she stood up and gave her friend a small hug before returning to Maso.
"i know i do..." Kana sighed and gave Krystina a hug. "by sheik...see ya" she smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss.

"thank you for letting me help..." Sky murmured and carefully started to dry shayde off. albeit, he was also being a bit...perverted... as he kept on kissing him.
{gtg bai}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:44 am
"Bye," Sheik murmured softly as he slid his mask over the lower half of his face, his bright red eyes, soft tan skin around his eyes and blonde hair being the only parts of his face showing.
"He's getting shy. You should be proud that Sheik's showing his true Sheikah self around you," Maso chuckled softly as he gave a slight wave to Kana.

"I don't like people getting worried about me," Shayde mumbled softly as he lightly kissed Sky on the lips and let him continue drying him off. He wasn't really concerned with getting sick due to the fact that he couldn't ever remember being sick most of his life, but figured it'd put Sky at ease if he knew for sure that he wasn't going to catch a cold.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games