Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:30 pm
Locke put down his fork and shoved his plate aside as Drake gave his description of what was happening to Andrea. "That settles it, then. Drake? Demona? How soon do you want to do this? I'm going to use the Stone. I know Guarin is the one who gave it to us, but it's the last thing I can think of. I'm not going to leave Andrea like this. Not after everything she's gone through..." He looked to everyone, expecting to be given a response.

Jack and Sam looked at Locke, then at each other, knowing the last time Locke used Alchemy, he nearly killed Jack and Drake, and almost himself as well. "If you are going to do this, Locke, then let's do this right, okay? We go over everything first. And we take at least 1 day to prepare."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:38 pm
He looked to Locke unsure that would even work. "Locke, I'm for it, but, what if in an attempt to get her back to who she was, we lost her all together. A brain, even a mystics has it's limits. That And I didn't think Alchemy could do, well, I'm not even sure what it can do anymore." He paused as he realized they would need to figure out what went wrong before they would have to try using alchemy to fix it. "I'll have my shade monitor and report. Perhaps then we'll have a better idea of what's going on."

Demona would nod listening though wasn't sure what help she could be, outside of putting the girl out of her misery. "Locke, please, the last time that type of stone worked, it took your arm. Please think about this. I will support you but I won't let you or the others die if it backfires."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:14 pm
Locke nodded to Drake. "Okay. I'll let you do that. Just know that I think that this will work. At least half-way." He looked at Demona, then went over to her, and brushed his hand across her cheek. "Don't worry, dear. If the worst should happen, I'll make every precaution to keep everyone safe. I won't let what happened last time happen."

Jack looked at Locke cautiously. "Well, as long as everyone's safe, I'm up for it, right Sam?"

Sam hugged her lover hard. "I'm good with it. Just don't kill him. Or I'll never forgive you, okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:24 pm
She would nod to him before pushing his plate of food back to him. "Fine, but eat then play." She said as if to a child. She smiled kissing him then regarded the others. "So then, big day, eat then we'll crank out the books and such and get this going in the morning." she then sat returning to her own food and smiling.

He nodded listening to them all and soon left for the house. He didn't want to leave her alone for the moment. She wasn't technically with the shade there, but felt a natural-ish person would be better. He simply sat in a chair looking her over. If he didn't know better, he'd swear she wasn't even alive with how still she was. It bothered him knowing it should have worked.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:12 pm
Locke looked to his food, not really hungry, but decided, to avoid an argument, to eat it quickly. After breakfast, he and Demona both went to work, hitting the books, and gathering much needed knowledge. Meanwhile, Jack and Sam were busy making preparations of their own. They were instructed to see if they could mix some of Jack's magicks with Sam's machinery, and hope to the gods that they could make some strong defenses for any potential backlash from Alchemy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:04 am
Demona helped Locke throughout the day seeing everyone busy. She knew though that fixing one's mind was never as simple as he would have it be. At some point she would sigh and move to wrap her arms over his shoulders from behind. "My love, have you considered the possibilities of Andrea's mind? You've said yourself she has been through a lot. What if she doesn't want to come back? What if the potion Drake gave her did work, but she didn't want to accept it?" She kissed his cheek wrapping her wings as well around them. "There is also the possibility that the potion is working as it should be. Think of it like the mecha of this world. When something is wrong or they get an update, they need what they call a reboot correct? Something that shuts down the mecha and restarts it. Perhaps the seizure has done just that. It could take a few days to know for sure." She moved to stand before him and kissed him. "I don't want you to rush into something that could make your friend worse."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers