Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-Ash cocked her head to the side. "I... I don't understand...."

"Watashi no ai, you needed to live. You helped Erin trust her emotions and Harmony show her true self, you helped and saved them. You do not need me here." She said happily.

"That's not true! I do need you!" Ash said, but a part of her was questioning her own words.

Kai gently shook her head. "Once upon a time that was true. You did need me, but you are no longer that girl. What is more is that those two girls need you as much as you need them. You love Erin, and she loves you, and I want you to be happy." She gave her a wicked smile, "Just keep that promise and treat her right or I am going to haunt your a**."

A true laugh erupted from Ashika's lips, "I promise Kai. I'll do anything I can to make her smile."

"Good. Now go to her. Go to your friends." Kyokai said kindly and Ash felt like she was gently gliding down, and she closed her eyes, feeling soft lips brush against her cheek.-

She slowly felt her body again, and twitched softly as her heart started working more and more.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:24 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin started crying softly with relief when Ash's heartbeat strengthened, and the girl started breathing on her own. "Ash," she whispered, filling the word with as much love as one syllable could hold before kissing her, holding her close, her tears falling onto Ash's cheeks lightly.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:33 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash gingerly wrapped her arms around Erin, her muscles stiff and slow to respond. "Erin? Remind me never to see if I can defy gravity again. I don't think it works." She whispered back to her.

She felt Erin's tears and lightly kissed her lips over and over again, as much for Erin as herself. She felt at ease with what had happened to Kai all those years ago. As if the memory had lost it's poison. Ash kept kissing and holding her girlfriend as the darkness took over the sky and night fell, not wanting to let her go.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:37 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gave a watery laugh at Ash's joke and kept kissing her relentlessly. It wasn't until night had fallen that she paused long enough to talk. "I'm so sorry, Ash. I never should have left you alone... It was a mistake, and I almost... I almost lost you for it." She kissed along the girl's jawline gently, and then a realization hit her and she paused, a smile coming over her face.

"Ash... Ash, he's dead! Tsubatsu is dead! You're free," she whispered, touching her lover's face and looking into her eyes as if she would never look away.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:41 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled back at her, the thought making her giddy. "Now, shall we spit on his large smear of remains from up here, or should we just leave? I personally want to give him my worst sending off." She replied with a devilish smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:46 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

-Tsubatsu felt like he was floating in a bright white expanse of nothing, his body feeling like it was not even really there. His feet touched a floor that didn't exist and he saw a small cluster of trees, a pond, a roaring frie, and a large cloud before him. "Who the ******** are you jokes? Where am I? What the ******** is this bullshit?" He demanded, fear edging into his voice slightly.-

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:53 am
Elder Elemental Earth

User Image

The man before him made his essence turn, this male clearly not even remotely good. Elder Elemental Earth spoke to him, it's voice male and the embodiment of the earth itself. "You are no longer among the living Tsubatsu Kyle Naruse. We are the Elder Elementals, and we have come to judge your sentance."

Elder Earth felt his roots wanting to rip this mortal apart as he reveiwed his life, all of the sickening deeds and words looked over and taken into consideration. He had no joy other than the joy of self gratifacation, and even that was twisted to the wise Elder.

"I am the solidity and strength of the earth around you, the Elder Elemental Earth."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:06 am
Elder Elemental Water

User Image

She saw his hate and evil in his life, lothing his very sight more and more as she reveiwed more. Elder Elemental Water spoke next, it's voice voice somehow female and essence of the water that flowed through everything. "You have enough evil inside of you to fuel the hate in the world for centuries of your mortal time. We cannot see a spark of goodness in you, and we are not even half through your hateful life."

Elder Water began to boil slightly. The more evil she saw, the more this mortal male would be forced to suffer through for his sentance. She would take great pride in watching him pay for twisting the emotions of others so feircely in his quest for pain.

"I am the flow of emotions and adaptability of the water in all things, the Elder Elemental Water."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 am
Elder Elemental Fire

User Image

She felt her flames burn higher at his twisted passions and cruel deeds all for the sake of his repulsive love. Elder Elemental Fire spoke next, it's voice female and strong, the fires of passion and the strength of volcanoes in her voice. "You are a twisted being, mortal. I do not wish to even call you a human, as you are more like the specks of dirt that are burned in my anger. I cannot see how you were allowed to live this long. A mistake that we shall rectify once we have finished this now redundant review."

Elder Fire wanted nothing more than to burn him into ashes right then and there, her flames growing higher in her anger. Yet she knew that a death that swift would not be punishment enough for this creature, and thus continued to view his sickening life.

"I am the flames of passion and the power of fire itself, the Elder Elemental Fire."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:32 am
Elder Elemental Wind

User Image

He felt thunder forming within himself as he finished his review, winds of hurricane force whipping around the mortal before him. Elder Elemental Wind spoke next, it's voice male and somehow everywhere around the mortal, and billowing through his dark soul like the winds. "You are a vile and cruel mortal, a blight on the universe itself. We have seen your life Tsubatsu Kyle Naruse, and we must say that we are not pleased with how you have spent it. From what you have seen yourself just now, do you think it was worth our gift of life?"

Before the mortal could answer, Elder Wind spoke to something unseen to him, within his heart. "Elemental Lord. From what you have seen, are you ready to pass judgment on this mortal?" He asked the force that ruled over himself and the other Elders.

"I am the ease of wisdom and the air around you, the Elder Elemental Wind."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:51 am
Elemental Lord Spirit

User Image

A deep saddness overcame the Elemental Lord from the viewing of this mortal's life. It could not understand how someone could squander their gift of life so horribly. The Elemental Lord sighed silently, and spoke to all present, it's voice deep inside of the male. "Yes Elder Wind, I am. Tsubatsu Kyle Naruse, I, the Elemental Lord, the Overseer of the four Elemental Elders Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind, will now pass judgment upon you. You have been found to be evil, vile, cruel, and heartless. You have truly squandered the gift of life that we gave you. Your sentance is as follows; You shall hereby be forced to suffer through any and all actions that were forced onto others by your own hand until the end of time itself. Go and receive your due punishment, and may you know at last the true evil of your own soul."

The Elemental Lord caused the floor beneath the mortal to open, and listened as he screamed and dropped into the dark expanse below. As the floor sealed itself once more, the cries of Tsubatsu Kyle Naruse were cut off, sealing him in the Repentance Realm below.

"I am the spirit that flows through all of the universe, the Elemental Lord Spirit."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Spit away, my dear... Although, I probably ought to call Lizzy to come get us..." Erin had just realized that releasing her wings had shredded her shirt and bra. She blushed and collected the scraps, holding them to her chest to provide herself with what little coverage she could. "Now I'm killing my own clothes," she giggled softly. "Ah, well... At least it's dark." She dug through her shirt pocket until she found her cell phone, thankfully still intact.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash stood and limped heavily to the railing, holding it tightly as she leaned over it slightly and hocked the biggest snot filled wad of spit she could down and onto the large splat of blood and clothes. When she turned back, she noticed that Erin had more or less nothing to cover her chest and removed her own sweater. She handed it to Erin as she stood in her bra and jeans, a grin on her face. "You need to cover up watashi no ai. You walk around like that and I'll be busting guy's heads in all night." Ash said with a wink.

She went to walk a bit to the door when her leg gave out on her all together and she dropped to her knees, her left leg numb and at an awkward angle as she panted.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:37 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed darker at the sight of Ash, shirtless, but put on the sweater and called Lizzy to come pick them up. The cops were bound to show up sometime, and the last thing Erin wanted was for the two of them to be framed for murder. Erin put her clothing scraps in her jeans pockets and picked up Ash. "Come along, Beautiful," she said softly as she began the long trek down the stairs, more slowly than usual because of the girl in her arms.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:07 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash wrapped her arms around Erin's neck as she carried her down the stairs, half tempted to bite her collar bone but only resisted when she figured that it would probably result in their deaths. She shivered slightly and huddled against the other woman for warmth as they neared the ground level. "Erin, I love you. I love you so damn much." She whispered to her.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games