Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:02 am

Cause it's a broken heart...User Image

Kanime's arm was still wrapped around Adell's back and he smiled, walking back to the house with her.
"I hope we can do something just as fun sometime soon..." He murmured, his lips brushing her ear. "I'd like that..."

...That you're giving me.User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:21 am

Stopping a little he peeked back to Lina. Blinking his dark mahagony colored eyes he smiled a bit. Holding out his hand to her with his usual goofy smile on his face."Are you coming..?"He asked playfully smirking before chuckling a little. Shrugging he looked forward smiling waiting for her to take his hand.

Smiling she nodded a little being lead out to the car. Though once Aki slipped in she felt his arms around her. Looking up to him slightly she blushed feeling him kiss her in that way. She couldn't help but kiss him back just as deeply from loving him. But once he stopped for a moment she then smiled a little pulling away looking down."So we are.. Yes, I am, but one more little thing.."She said quietly before leaning forward kissing him this time. Cupping his cheek for a moment while she kissed him smiling into it. Pulling away smiling she then nodded slipping out bringing him with her. Walking up to the door she was amazed by their house it was offly pretty. Knocking on the door gently she smiled her while little ears pricking forward."Hello, Haruhi-chan! It's me, Yuzuki! Are you guys home..?"Called out her voice cutely as she smiled looking up from knowing Haruhi was taller than her. Heck, everyone was taller than little short Yuzu. But she didn't mind at all, though looking up all the time made her neck feel offly stiff at times.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:28 am

Haruhi opened the door and stood there, stock still, seeing Akito and Yuzu standing there, Akito's arm around Yuzu.
Haru just kept standing there, the door wide open.
"Come... In," She finally spluttered.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Giggling slightly she moved forward hugging her gently. Though pulling away she walked in holding Akis' hand. Her left hand being out in the open dazzling with the diamond ring on her wedding finger. Slipping off her flip flops she looked up to her smiling happily."Sorry, for not calling.. But I.. Well Aki and I have something we'd like to tell the family.."Explained her voice gently as she looked up to her. Nodding a bit she smiled then looking up to Aki with pure love in her eyes. Looking back up to Haru she smiled brightly her little canines showing.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Rath walked over to them, his arms crosed over his chest. What? That you two got married?

Adell blushed slightly. Yeah! That would be fun! She told him cheerfully, grinning.

Lina nodded and grinned at him. Yes, I'm coming. She told him. She didn't take his hand as he ofered it to her. Instead she walked by him, her arms at her side.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Pouting ever so slightly he then scoffed taking his hand back. Moving forward stubbornly a childish pout was upon his face. But unlike Lina his free hand wrapped around Kira gently. Shaking his head a bit he glared to the side mumbling about women.

Blinking a little once Rath walked up her cheeks burned brightly. He hit the nail right on the spot but how did he know? Nodding a little she held up her left hand showing them the ring."Ehm.. Yes.. Very blunty put Rath-sama!"She exclaimed quietly before looking down nodding. Dropping her hand to the side she made a face feeling like she wasted a trip here.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Rini hugged Momi, "Don't worry, I will." SHe let go of Momi and walked inside.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Cause its a broken heart...User Image

Akito held Yuzu's hand, keeping his mouth shut for everyone's sake.
He didn't want to hurt anyone for Yuzu's sake and he just kept a small smile on his face.

Haru walked over next to Rath and put her hand on his shoulder.
"Please be nice Rath," She whispered to him.

"Biiiig Brother Tsutu..." Kira started singing in her small, lovely voice.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Rath looked at Haru then shrugged.

Lina looked at Tsutsu and raised an eyebrow. Shaking her head a bit, she looked forward, ignoring Tsutsu's pouts.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Kanime smiled, kissing Adell once and went inside, a bright smile across his face.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Rini didn't know that Akito wasn't there, so she began to look for him.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Adell saw Kanime smile, she grinned at him. Awe.. Kanime is smiling. She told him then giggled.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Sighing deeply he then made a face looking like he was basicly rejected. Looking to Kira a little he then nodded a bit. Turning his glance forward he made his way down a path behind the hotsprings."Yes, Kira-chan..?"He murmured unenthuasticly with a slight gloomy look on his face. Shoving a branch out of the way he duck with Kira before holding it for Lina.

Looking up her eyes shimmered for a moment before she felt her ear twitch. Some else was here.. Her tail flickered behind her for a moment as she knew who exactly it was. Yes, the rat Sohma was this wise and this close to being able to sense and tell who it was. Pulling away from Aki for a moment she then looked up."Oh, um.. Excuse me for a moment.."She murmured quietly before wondering off her tail lashing out behind her. Knowing she was here only made it all the more better. She could get her business done quicker than ever. Moving out of the back door she walked to the manor. Once there she walked in closing the door behind her. Searching around she finally picked up where she was at wondering down a corridor before she finally spotted her. Her amethyst colored eyes flickered in the dark corridor."Rini-chan.. May I have a word with you..?"She asked her voice soft but edged with an acid like toxicity. Looking straight at her, she locked her glance on hers.

((EDITED! ))
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:53 pm

(( Heh, S C A R Y, You got the houses mixed up... Rini was at the main house, they are at Rath and Haru's house right now...~))

Haru, Rath and Akito were left staring at each other.
Haru couldn't help but hide slightly behind Rath and wince.
Akito smirked like he was her better and gave Rath an eyeroll like, What a ditz. Am I right? look.

Kira smiled at Tsutu and said in a squeaky voice, "Kira loves Tsutu!"

Kanime changed into some plaid pajama bottoms and plopped down on his bed, passing out.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm

((Eeeeh.. >.<;
Oops. >W< ))
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games