Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

He was using his sword as a crutch to move him through the streets. He honestly didn't remember it taking so long to get to where he was from the bar, but it was taking what seemed like years to return. Grayback weaved slightly, his face still bleeding slightly as he clutched the cloak in his right hand, the cloth between his hand and the long sword. "I.... Isaac....." He whispered in a weak voice, his left arm still hanging uselessly and his chest bleeding,

As he made his way closer still, he felt his right leg hit something and he had to bite back a scream, his face tight in agony and tears running down his face. He kept pulling himself to the door, his body swaying more as he grew near and he managed to open the door, dragging his barely upright body inside. He looked at the clearly shocked, and horrified people inside and finally found the ability to speak, his voice worn and pain filled, his eyes a strange grey filled with light blue tones. "Isaac...... Someone... took Isaac... We have... we have to find him..... We need to help him......" and began to turn himself, trying to return outside and look for the boy. He was the only one that hadn't questioned his motives, and even called him a good man. He couldn't let anything happen to that boy. He was far to kind to let Tristain tear him apart.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 am
User Image
Valtiel

"Somebody go get Honey and Brian. Just tell them they have another patient. Try not to make too much noise though. If at all possible, hide the fact that Isaac is missing from those who are injured, like the little assassin."

Valtiel retrieved his cloak and leaped over the bar. Playing with Dymi could wait until they had found the boy. He tried guiding Grayback back into the bar so they could tend to his wounds. He highly doubted the assassin's ability to really do much of anything in the search in his current condition.

"Come on. You can join the search after you're better."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

He fought against the male's hands, though he did it gently. He didn't want to hurt his little brother's man. "Stop worrying a-about...... me.... Isaac... he.. He needs me... I have to... Go...... Don't worry about me...." He said his voice becoming more certain as he focused on his mission; Finding Isaac. Once that was done, he could get fixed up.

He pulled away from the male and began to move back to the door, his eyes gaining more of a darker blue in his conviction. "Get... Isis....... Have to... find.. him..." Grayback asserted, his right hand tightening it's grip on the cloak.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 am
User Image
Valtiel

Valtiel bit his tongue. As much as he wanted to argue, he didn't want to cause a scene. Instead he sighed and ran up the stairs, returning with an extremely worried viera a few moments later. Isis almost looked as if someone had just ripped out her heart and crushed it.

"Don't worry. We'll find him."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno raced to be next to her, his red eyes cold and dangerous. He was enraged that Tristain could be behind both of these occurances. He had taken two people in less than twenty four hours and if how they had found his sister was any indication, the boy would be in horrible shape when they found him. "Alright people. I want teams of two to find him. If we run into the enemy, I don't want you to fight alone. Sol, Lena; Team one. Endymion, Valti; Team two. Brian, Honey; Team three, but I have a condition on you going. Sonaki, you and I will be team four. I will be able to be held in front of you so I won't be looking into your eyes. Also, we could get a good arial view. Isis, Grayback; Team five. Isis, you will have to carry him. And you will have to treat him as you go. I won't have him dying on this. Also, if you need to come back here, do NOT tell the Seer anything about Isaac. She is very touchy where children are concerned and she would likely try to go out and help us look in her current state." He ordered, his eyes sharp and full of fire.

He walked over to the two doctors, looking at them and saying, "Look, Joey is in recovery still, and the others can't go. I need you to leave notes for Jenni on how to tend to her wounds and such. I will inform the ones staying abot the situation and to keep my sister in the dark. I hate to lie to her, but if we don't she will be dead after she tries to fight as she is. Can I count on you?" Yuno asked, his gaze locked on the viera lifting the wounded man. He raced over and slipped a small medicine bag onto her shoulders, a note inside telling her how much to use of what for whaat thing. He stod on his toes and kissed her lips, whispering. "We'll find him mi amor. We'll find him, I promise." And returned to the men.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 am
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian held up a sheet of paper, placing it on top of a large stash of items after writing Jenni's name on it. "Beat ya to it Yuno. We can't have her left with out those wounds being treated. Also, I am giving each team a bag of supplies to keep them safe. Some medical supplies, and some rations for food. We don't want to come back here anymore than needed." He said then handed each gooup two bags, one with essential medical items, and the other full of food. "You should tell the others now. We need to move out now." He told the boy who nodded and moved swiftly up the stairs, then kissed Honey and held him close. "Honey, why is everything going from bad, to worse? I hope it doesn't go to ******** Kalt awful...."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:58 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno walked into the room Kyle and Riley were in first, seeing Kyle teaching him a second strike, only after the boy could hit him with a good amount of force from the first one. It was a method of training; teach one strike until it was mastered, then teach a new one, only learning one move at a time. The little boy was sweating as he tried to do a proper right palm strike on Kyle. The older boy was gently correcting his footing, his starting stance, and then how he should exhale when he pushed out his arm. Finally Riley nodded and stood in the starting pose, then the right side of his body swiftly pivoted and his right arm shot out, hitting Kyle in his chest and making him stumble back a few steps, a grin on his face as he saw the flawless posture. "Very good Riley. You even knocked this guy back a bit. I'm impressed. But, we have some.. less than happy news. I need to tell you both that Isaac is missing and we suspect Tristain, but there was someone with him. Both of you can NOT tell Joey at all. Kyle, you know that she would try to go out and help and that is not good for her right now. Riley, keep up the good work. Maybe you two would make an awsome team one day." He said then left, walking to Golda's door, telling her as well then moving next to the door to his sister's room.

Yuno heard soft footsteps and the door slowly open to reveal Jenni in her undercothes, and his sister asleep on the bed. "Jenni, Isaac is missing. We are going to find him, but you are in charge of the other three as well. Golda, Riley, and Kyle are remaining behind too. You an't tell Joey anything. The others know this and have agreed. She would try to go out and kill the ones behind it, so we have to keep her in the dark. Golda and Kyle will help you in case something happenes, but the army sees to have run for it after yesterday. Brian left some medical supplies behind for you. We have to go now, but please. All of you stay safe. I don't know how much more any of us can take of this." He told her then hugged her before rushing down to leave with the others.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:33 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena was ready to go almost before Corvin said anything. Knowing that Isaac had been kidnapped was enough for her. She was beyond enraged. This was the last straw. She was determined to find and kill whoever had done it, and didn't care how long it took. But as she and Sol were heading out of Giza, she froze when she saw the blood smear on the wall, gripping Sol's arm. "Oh, ********... Sol... Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

The bloody message scrawled on the city wall was all too clear. 'Eight days, then he dies.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 am
User Image
Sonaki Atsah

Sonaki had only returned to the bar to make sure that everyone was taken care of. She hadn't intended to stay and help with a search-and-rescue, but of course now she would. She nodded at her instructions and waited for Yuno to come out. "Where to?" she asked when he emerged, getting behind the human and putting her hands on his waist.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:55 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno growled softly, then spoke. "The cave again. Perhaps they are there. I want to check." He told her, his red eyes cold and full of hate. TRistain had been attacking his family and now his loved one's for afar too long. He wanted to stop him now form doing so ever again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:57 am
User Image
Riley Owens

Riley had been working hard since he'd convinced Kyle to teach him, trying to prove that he could take actual training if Jo-Jo allowed it. He almost forgot all about his training when Yuno told them that Isaac had been taken. Riley considered throwing a fit about going after Isaac, but when he heard that Kyle was to stay behind, he decided to let it go. When Yuno left, the boy turned back to Kyle. "Let's keep going," he insisted, his brown eyes hard with determination in spite of the fact that his untrained little body was shaking.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer hated the idea of lying to her lover, but agreed when Yuno told her that it was either that or let Jo-Jo die trying to get Isaac back. She put on a nightgown and went downstairs to get the medicine Brian had left for her. On the way back upstairs, she asked a couple of the remaining guards to come up and keep watch on the rooms, in case Isaac's disappearance was a ruse to leave the bar defenseless. For all Jennifer knew, this could be a trick to leave Jo-Jo, Kyle, or Golda vulnerable. It couldn't hurt to be safe.

She went back into Jo-Jo's room and sat on a chair, watching her lover as she slept, picking at her nightgown uneasily. 'Poor Isaac... I hope they find him very, very soon...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

When Jennifer asked for some guards to go upstairs, Remy went directly to the only remaining adult assassin. If she was the target of an ambush, Remy trusted only herself to keep the woman safe. She bowed in greeting when the woman looked up. "Greetings, Lady Golda. I am Remy Cameron, sixth in command of the Guard of Nephthys. I have been ordered to guard you. Our leaders fear an attack."

She stood beside the window, looking out into the night. It was around three in the morning now. "Of course, I think they are overreacting, as usual. Still, better safe than sorry." She ignored for a moment the fact that the injured assassin was out of bed, practicing what appeared to be some form of martial arts, giving the woman a chance to return to bed on her own. When she didn't, Remy turned to give her a slightly amused look. "You know, that cannot be good for your wounds, Lady Golda..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:36 pm
Golda Longreach

User Image

Golda looked up at the woman as she stood in her bra as she refused to wear a binder to restrict her small 'C' sized chest and loose pants and shrugged, turning the gusture into a butterfly kick and then jumped into a split kick and landed, her legs still straight out from her body. "Ano... Hai, but I do not care. I must remain able to fight Remy-chan. If something is to happen, I must be ready for it." She replied and planted her hands in front of her center on the floor and rolled forward, her hands supporting her entire body as her legs remained in the split position, but now above the rest of her.

She felt her side throb painfully and she arched her back to roll into a sitting postion again, trying to hide exactly how much pain she was in. Her hands were gently pressed tot he hold Honey and Brian had sewn shut, and her mouth was a thin line from the stabbing pain. Golda felt her blonde hair wet with the sweat she had created from training so injured, but she just sat there, waiting for the pain to stop so she could continue.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image
Remy Cameron

Remy watched Golda for a moment, her only expression one of mild interest. Calmly, she set her gun down on the windowsill after putting on the safety, then walked over to the injured assassin and scooped her into her arms. Remy set the woman down gently on the bed, her blank expression shifting a little to become more stern. "You will be of no use to anyone if you worsen your injury. Rest."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games