Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:05 pm
Jian led the twins down to the showers and got them a change of clothes. As the twins got cleaned up, he had the dirty uniforms burned. As soon as they were dressed and clean, he led them back down towards the mechanic's hanger.

((Sounds good to me! Let me check on where Shadow is, and make a post with her.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:14 pm
((Shadow's back at her apartment that she shares with Saiyu. So, I guess it's save Zil, then visit the Head Priestess? 3nodding ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Monica nodded and said, "And despite that, work isn't done. There's stilll this high-ranking rebel in the interrogation camp. According to one of my informants though, it might not be the case since officer Jay easily dragged him away" Monica then kind of stomped her foot as though checking if it would echo before she asked, "Dear leader, tell me... Why did you have my fiance killed? He supported you same as I, you know? Moreover, he was my property" She said, as though referring to an object.

"Dustin say something... Say something" Kyrell said softly over and over again as the man walked towards him. He kept his head down, being too exhausted to look at Dustin and rested his limbs in the guards' hold. They absolutely needed to save Zil the same way he has saved everyone, Helmshirish, rebel or not - anyone who wanted to get away from Diethelm.

((OOC: Let's wait for Snuggy-kins? Or timeskip nao? I'm interested to see what Jay does after what Zil said... and what happens to the 'bush' XD))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:12 am
(( sorry guys i been in bed for the past two days i'v got the flu biggrin yaaay! ))

Saiyu grimmaced and rolled out of the bush her face stotic as she staired at the man a few feet away, the twigs in her hair probably not making her seem all that threataning.
Standing the red head brushed the foliage off her clothes and out of her hair before she gave a sheepish laugh and raised her hand in a half hearted hello gesture "....hi there.........sorry about that is this your bush?....." though judging from the males clothes he had never even trimmed a bush let alone had to sleep in on.
His voice also seemed familiar. crossing her arms Saiyu tilted her head to the side as she tried to remember where she heared that voice before. Though the gun was making it very difficult to think
"c..can you put that way? you might kill someone with it!"

Jay gruntted and grabbed Zil's arm, yanking the chair back up onto its legs. "i need to chase up some leads anyway" yanking the darts from Zil's arm Jay then rounded on the officer, his hand closing over the poor mans neck as he pinned the poor guy against the nearest wall as his free hand pulled oout his ID badge.
Jay always had a very little temper when it came to the lower ranks questioning his authority "Taction Jay De-varil, blood type A-
, post number A3DNK, room number 16 second floor of the government building" holding up the small badge just infront of the officers eyes Jay released his neck and patted his cheek like he was a small child "anything else you need to know don't hesatate to ask....i will be happy to.............show.......just who i am"
Giving a mock salute Jay left the cell, slamming the door behind him.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:58 am
What Jay did was quite unnecessary since the man only needed his ID to log him into the records as well as swipe the thing for identity verification purposes. Nonetheless, the man got up, helped by his colleagues as Zil was untied and brought by the others.

Zil didn't quite mind being brought to the cells. He dragged his feet feeling too tired to actually stand up straight. He looked like a heartbroken drunk for some reason as he was led away in handcuffs. Resistance was futile right now. A one-man impromptu escape plan wouldn't be the best plan of action so Zil just went along with it, memorizing the location of things as he was led back. Just in case there was a chance to escape, there would be less hesitation if he knew where he was going. That would mean a higher success rate which always was his trademark.

((OOC: o.o Aya is giving Jay the 'evilest charrie on this RP so far' stare. Jay is so cool... But what he did to Zil though! D:< Okay. Pack up, people! Let's timeskip... After Eternal posts some XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:54 pm
((Agreed. Oh Eternal! . . . *waits patiently* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:20 pm
Damien looked Monica right in the eyes. "You really want to know? I never told you because I figured your heart would be broken" the Absolute Leader said, then gestured for her to follow him down to his office. Once he was there, he unlocked some files, pulled out a folder, then dropped it on his desk. "You may be shocked as to what you find" he said. If Monica read the files, she would see secret documents of her fiances contact with the leaders of the Diethelmian Republic. "Your fiance was a double agent" Damien stated.

"This is a very dangerous and crucial mission. I can't have your brashness mess things up. We've been cutting it too close the other times. We can't afford screw ups this time" Dustin said. If the prince was to come, he would have to make sure to stay in line.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Monica followed Damien and looked at the files. In her head, she wanted to say 'Idiot' but refrained from it. She sighed and looked at Damien, "Yes, he was a double agent... He was working for me. And he's the reason why your take over succeeded. He used false information to draw the leaders' attention elsewhere. Did you notice how little resistance the old government put up? That was because he told them the attack would happen elsewhere... From a different location" Her stoic facial expression did not change though she tapped her fingers on the table. She continued, "Like I said, he was my property to do with as I pleased. The man was completely in love with me and in effect, my slave. You should have asked me first before you had him killed. Sure, his money was useful but he was more useful as a slave to my whims" Monica closed her eyes, remembering that the closest person who bent to her whims was gone.

"I'll do whatever you say. Just... Let me help!" Kyrell pleaded desperately
((OOC: What a twist! XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:32 pm
Jian returned to the hanger to see that Damien and Monica had gone missing. "Do you know where Miss Ravenstone went?" He asked one of the engineers.

"They went to the Absolute Leader's office." The engineer replied. "The Absolute Leader wanted to show her something concerning her late fiance."

"I see..." Jian replied, vaguely recalling what happened a few years ago. "We'll wait for them here. I'm sure they'll come back." He told the twins. The twins said nothing and just looked up back at Jian.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:06 pm
"I see" Damien said. It wasn't the only reason he shot the guy anyway. It seemed he had no choice but to reveal it now. What could Monica do? He was the authority of the country. Cut her funding? He'd just have her wealth confiscated by the government. "Alright. I killed him because he was a threat to me. I didn't like him. Everyone else did and he seemed like a rival in power. He may have been your indentured servant, but if the general revolutionary population liked him, well I didn't want that. He was part of the purges to remove potential threats to my power. Did you want the truth? Now you have it" the Absolute Leader said. It didn't matter who he killed for power or who he felt betrayed him. He had his own parents executed for staying in contact with Dustin. If he didn't like someone, they were gone.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:15 pm

"Oh? Is that so, dear leader?" Monica had a mischievous smile creep onto her face. It was apparent that she was more of a threat to him than her fiance ever was and her question only sought to push him to tell the entire truth. "Then why did you keep me alive? You and I know very well that if it comes to power, I would have been more of a threat than he would ever be. After all, his power only comes from being my fiance... Even if his family did have riches, they weren't as renowned as the Ravenstones"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:27 pm
"Well someone in your position and with your wealth would be a valuable asset to me" Damien said, then looked Monica over. "Plus there's other reasons" he added, being obvious in what he meant. It was no secret that Damien was very promiscuous but only few knew how far Damien actually went.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:38 pm

"He was an asset too, yet you had no problem disposing of him" Monica said with a kind of pout. In her mind, it was pretty stupid for Damien to hold onto her for promiscuous reasons. After all, Damien had a lot of women... and men. Besides, why wait this long just for that?

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:44 pm
"Well he's dead. You can't bring him back" Damien said as he walked over to his office door and locked it. He then camed back. "But I'm here" he added and began pushing Monica backwards until she was over his desk. He leaned over her and said "I'm here and now I'm ordering you to do something for me in exchange for giving you this information...whether you want to or not".

((timeskip now. :3 ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:49 pm
((*whistles* Oh Damien... you and your crude behavior. Poor Monica ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games