Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:41 pm
"Yeah, I'm sure we will. You've got a little girl to raise, and this is hardly the place to do it." Adrian said resting his head against hers. "Still planning on getting out of the country once we're out? Leave behind all the reminders of this place and all that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:43 pm
"I'm not sure they'd let me on a plane now with an arm that I can turn into a weapon." Amaya said as she looked down at her right arm. "Why do you ask though?" She asked as she looked up at him a little.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:51 pm
"Well, I was assuming a real cure would be part of this hypothetical situation." Adrian said with a brief smirk. "And I don't know...Just curious really....In a perfect world where I have my bandmates wait back home, I was kinda hoping you'd come to one of our shows." he said scratching the back of his head sheepishly with his free hand. "At the rate I'm going, I'll have a whole album's worth of songs written by the time we get out."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Kityfan2
(I'll be back in a bit. Kitchen duty.)

"How will we know when someone wins. We could count this as your victory, sense I'm virtually defenseless and you could easily strike me now."

Rock nodded and the ice stopped its slow progression on his body and instead slammed in reverse as it quickly withdrew itself from his body. He turned to their battlefield and slowly started passing a hand across the field, removing the ice, making it melt and disappear through the drain, taking out the fires that Kierra made on the way  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:56 pm
"Well I don't think I want to raise a kid with just one arm, so I'm not sure I'd take the cure." Amaya said with a slight shrug. "You just want me to come see one of your shows?" She asked, her voice carrying just the slightest hint of disappointment.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:00 pm
"Well, that and long distance relationships aren't known for being long lasting." A small smile showed as he pulled her into a hug.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:05 pm
A smile slowly crept onto Amaya's face as she turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow. "So what, is this your way of officially asking me to be your girlfriend?" Amaya asked as she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:10 pm
"What, my declaration of eternal love in the kitchen before wasn't a tip off for you?" Adrian joked with a smile. "Or do I need to spell it out in blood?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:15 pm
"No, certainly don't need to spell it in blood, but I like to hear it." She said as she looked up at him and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:19 pm
"Oh, you want the formal approach then." Adrian said getting up from the couch, taking one of her hands, and getting down on one knee in front of her. "Then will you, Amaya, be my girlfriend?" he asked with a grin.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:24 pm
Amaya blushed, but laughed a little as she looked at him, pretending to think on it for a moment before she returned his grin. Leaning forward, she kissed his lips softly, then nodded her head. "I would love to be your girlfriend." She told him as she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 pm
"Well rats. If only this had happened before I was stuck in bed for a month. Then my constant whining would have been more likely to get sympathy and care." Adrian joked.

((Need dinner. bbl))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:31 pm
((kk))

"Maybe. I doubt it though still." She teased as she smiled at him. "I still have a three year old to look after, mind you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:32 pm
"Yeah, and I'm your favorite babysitter when you're not using a shadow to watch her." Adrian said as he climbed back onto the couch next to her. "Or do I need to give you my whole 'take it easy' spiel again?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 am
"Well you've been too hurt to watch her lately, much like right now. And I don't even remember a take it easy spiel?" She asked, raising an eyebrow now. 'You know I only ask you to because I trust you, right?" Amaya asked softly, now feeling bad about how much she dumped Calista on him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games