Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:30 pm
"Thanks." Nicholas said, happily digging in to the cookies. He smiled and nodded in approval. It was quiet for a moment until Nicholas spoke up once more, swallowing the cookies that were in his mouth. "I wanna go on a heist with you..." He said, looking at her with a serious look. "I can keep up with you and have the agility for it. I can even wear a costume that resembles yours." He said, really wanting to do this with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:37 pm
Molly blinked as she munched on a cookie and she thought. "Hmm that would be interesting. I know you're very skilled, but you can't kill anyone." she said. "Thievery doesn't last long in media but murder does. That's why I try to make it out before the alarm can go off." she added while dunking her cookie and ate it.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:09 am
"I promise I won't kill anyone. Please take me with you on a heist!" He pleaded, literately on his knees  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice keeps her illusion camouflage up as she throws a knife at Ghosts grapple line, cutting it. "Wouldn't it be more accurate to call me the White Rabbit and you Alice..? Alice did chase after the Rabbit much like you chase after me...", her voice is followed by another strange ripple, this one causing the buildings around them to groan as they shift with it.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:32 pm
(let me know when morning comes.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:38 pm
Molly smiled and kissed him. "You can come with me on my next heist. It will be tomorrow night." she said and stood him back up.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:29 pm
"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" Nicholas said with joy, giving Molly a big hug. "I promise I won't let you down!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:13 pm
Molly giggled then became serious. "I know you're excited but you have to calm yourself when we're there. You have to pay attention to every camera, every laser, every step, move, and breath. Any move you make could set off something." she warned him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:27 pm
"You really shouldn't look down on me so much" Jacob said as he looked at Snow. "It's really getting annoying that you titans seem to think your high and mighty. I had heard the titans were modest about there positions against villains but I suppose that was only the old titans" he said strengthening his pose and removing any gaps he may have had in his defense when they first walked up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:42 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena smirked beneath her hood. "Looking down on you? Oh, no, I just like to hover. So much more room to move than on the ground." She disappeared and reappeared on the street in front of Brink. "And I seem to remember two Titans in particular who spent more time in the air than on the ground. One of whom you forgot when last we met." She telekinetically pulled a dumpster from a nearby alleyway and made it hover a few meters above Brink's head, then dropped it without warning.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:50 pm
Moving while still in his stance Brink let the dumpster land just infront of him the impact not seeming to phase him. "I don't care about your flying it's how you literally seem to look down on your opponent" he muttered drawing his hands back as he struck the side of the dumpster sending it careening towards Snow. Telepathically or not the sound of the dumpster moving was a loud one. "You should really look at each fight as the person being your equal or greater" he said keeping his stance. His words were true even if his actions didn't show it. He saw each person that he fought as being and equal and never held back unless it was necessary.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Rowena caught the dumpster, grunting at the effort it took to stop the giant metal object's momentum before it hit her. She sent it back to the alley she'd taken it from. "I do look at my opponents that way. If you're so concerned with me knowing how to treat others, why don't you teach me?" Even as she seemed to taunt Brink, Rowena thought, Where are the others? It shouldn't take them this long if Ghost got here before me.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:38 pm
Taking a quick breath Brink shifted his stance as he stared at Snow. "I see no reason to teach someone that doesn't care to learn" he said his hands now relaxed and open palms somewhat facing Rowena. "So then if you plan to stop me then go ahead. If you don't plan to come at me with all you have then simply walk away" he told her the air around him again becoming serious as he looked at her his eyes almost never blinking under the hollow mask.
(Teaching and whopping titans a** at the same time. Lol what an odd villian.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:23 pm

"You want my all?" Rowena asked. Her smirk had disappeared now. "Fine. Let's see what happens." The silhouette of a giant raven spread it's wings behind her, wrapping them around her form. Up till now, Rowena had only used her soul-self in peaceful purposes. She knew her mother had used it in battle before, but she had no idea how it would affect a villain like this. For a moment, the silhouette hovered there, then Rowena was absorbed into it, and it shot at Brink.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 pm
Watching her movements and her action Brink watched her absorb the dark energy into herself. He wasn't sure what she was doing but didn't plan on letting that take away from his words. As she shot towards him Brink exhaled as she came close to his circle. The gravity around him increased five times as she got closer to him. Spreading his feet apart he moved his feet towards her suddenly twisting somewhat as he spun around to her side and swung his hand still opened palmed towards her the force of the strike tripling to mimic that of a full powered punch.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games