Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm
((Lol. That would be interesting. Of course, it could just as easily be Hex and Snow Raven or Hex and Cryogon.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:59 pm
((but will those be as fun? wink ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 pm
((I have a feeling Morrigan and Cryogon are going to end up fighting each other))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 pm
(Wasn't the prison break only going to have the Titans and Five have a brief face-off? They were later going to hired for an actual fight later. Also, if Hex went against Arcana, he'd be screwed. The last thing you want, is someone who can manipulate luck on a card user. I can see it now, Hex throws a bolt at Arcana's deck and the first three cards he draws are some of the worst to have. Also, I know it might a little touchy, but is Eri going to be returning? I'm getting worried.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:28 pm
((Yes, but the Titans usually had certain villains they would pair against, in the show anyway not sure about the comics, so it would make sense that our Titans would as well))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 pm
(Ok, so I'm at Eastern Washington and there is little to no connection here. I think I'll just play it safe and say I won't be on for the next two days. Yeeeeeaaaaaah. If anything happens regarding Clyde, he smiles and nods, possibly goes back to his room, yadda yadda yadda.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 pm
((-Poke-))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:37 pm
Arriving in the Library Gamer looked around. As was the norm for the room it was all but empty save for a few who took knowledge far to the extremes in there studies. The more important thing he enjoyed was the quietness that was within the area. Moving to the far corner away from the door Gamer set himself up to where he could play his games uninterrupted. He had no need to return to class and simply would wait until the bell rang.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:27 pm
Xistund
The Voodoo Bunny
((Are either of you going to respond to the HM? I kind of need her to be elsewhere sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:01 pm
( I would, but I'm waiting for a reaction. also, I'm going camping tomorrow. what an eventful week.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 am
((Have fun camping))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:18 am
(OK, not quite. My friend made a last minute rain check.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 am
((Oh... That sucks))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:30 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((Headmistress notices everything, she just doesn't always do anything about what she notices))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle grumbles under her breath as she manages to get out of the office without looking like she was about to collapse, though once out in the halls she began using the wall to hold herself up.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"The sword and ice boys?", she asks, watching said boys as they began to work.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

((sorry for my absence. Hospitals and that jazz))

"Yes....the ice boy has potential and so does the sword boy...i think they could beat your favorites." marx said smirking. "Let me train them....They want to be stronger let them become stronger." he said looking at her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:40 pm
((Hospitals are no fun))

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"I don't have any issues with you training them.", she responds with a small shrug. "As for them beating the Five, only time will tell. I have things I must attend to." And with that, the Headmistress walks away at her usual swift pace.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games