Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:05 pm
((I didn't comment on any of that...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:29 pm
((I must've misread, then. Just ignore me if I make any stupid comments like that again.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:30 pm
Feng huffed and laughed. "You know the cold doesn't effect me. My soul is the burning essence of Brazil!" He said as the flames melted the ice but lowered abit. His face didn't show it but he was infact cold. He raised a eyebrow to snow. "You? you would either act cold as ice, or go off the deep end and end anyone who tried to stop you in a blind fury of darkness and hate." He said glaring at her sternly. "Now release me Snow.I have a snowman to melt..." He said seriously as he lit a cigar and put it in his mouth. "My child is in danger, now you can either help me protect her or get out of my way."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:38 pm
(You must have meant either Voodoo or me, Tayuya.)
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

After some time of hobbling on a makeshift cane, Clyde made his way to the infirmary. He was stripped of his exoskeleton and put into a bed to rest. At the same time, all of his vitals were read. Nothing was apparently wrong with the Leaguer, just exhaustion. Clyde had been through a lot, exerting his exoskeleton to almost one hundred percent of its capabilities. Perhaps next time, he'd find a better mode of transportation other than running at speed of a race car.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:59 pm
((Something like that.))

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Your child?" Snow Raven's expression flickered with surprise for less than a nanosecond. "You have a child? A daughter?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:14 pm
kyle grinned "fair enough" of course he wasn't surprised by her answer, it wasnt like this was the first time somebody used for his powers, the only difference being that she was straight froward about it.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:59 am
Feng nodded. "Bout time i told you...." He said as he toke a puff of his cigar. "Her name is Kaya...her mother died a year or two after she was born. She's 14 now ad she's a little spit fire like me." He said looking snow in the eyes. "Each leader of a fei clan has to have a child sooner or later. Other wise their powers can't transfer over in the right of passage." He said as he sighed. "Now snow...let me go."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:09 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

The orb of Snow Raven's soulself opened up and returned to her body. She closed her eyes for a short moment, regaining her balance after expending her energy the way she had. Enfolding herself and another in her soulself was different from simply absorbing something or someone into the soulself dimension and took less energy, but it still tired her a little. "Go. Protect your daughter. Bring her here if you can. She should be safe in the Watchtower or the Hall. Go and make sure she's safe."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:07 pm
Feng smiled. "Thank you snow." He said turning and flying into the tube and getting teleported to earth. He shot out of the tube as a firey bird and shot out of the hall towards Brazil.

A sudden blizzard began to cover South america. Kuzan and his group walked through a jungle towards a large mountain. "Carnaval is going on...they won't see it coming." He said as they traveled up a path towards a large stronghold where a festival rang out. "Time to make our move...time to take the Crane of the stars!" Kuzan said slyly

((i'll leave it up to you if you wanna move the team out or not))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:23 pm
Sitting in his meditation room brink slowly opened his eyes. He felt better now and needed only now to get a bit of rest while he was in no way fatigued by his fighting he was tired. Rather then wastikg his time and exiting the room he simply stood up and walked over to the side of the platform he was on. Reaching down the side he pressed a few buttons as the center opened up as a bed was reveiled. Going to it he layed down ontop quickly falling asleep.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:04 pm
Kuzan saw their target on a large parade float.. "Go" He said as his men moved out. They threw smoke grenades out as kuzan jumped into the air and dove towards the girl. "You're mine!"

a flash shot form the air and Feng kicked Kuzan in the face with a burning kick. "I knew you'd be here..." He said.coldly his cigar burning in his mouth.

The young girl gasped. "Father?" She muttered looking over at the man he kicked.

Kuzan laughed and stood up. Half his face was burn which hissed from his cold body. "My my...it's been a while cousin...." he said as he lunged at The phoenix with ice claws taking on a tiger hybrid appearance. He laughed as he slashed down at Feng.

Feng frowned. "I"ll put you in your place...6 feet under!" He said as his leg burst into flames and he uppercutted him with a swift kick sending him skyward. "Kaya get inside...." He told his daughter as he flew at Kuzan the two clashed in a stalemate which sent a large ripple most mystics would feel in the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:44 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Up in the Watchtower, Snow Raven did indeed feel the ripple in the mystic energies as the two elemental users collided. The impact doubled her over as if she'd been punched in the gut. She closed her eyes for a moment to trace the energy ripple to its source. Brazil. Snow rushed to the nearest computer monitor and turned on the communications link, projecting her image onto every computer in the heroes' areas of the Hall of Justice. "All available heroes, we have a situation in Brazil. You're all needed, ASAP. Repeat: All available heroes needed in Brazil."

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna was surprised by the giant monitor built into the wall beside her and Aster suddenly turning on, but at Snow Raven's transmission, her expression instantly turned serious. "Well, looks like we've got a mission already." She looked at Aster and held out her hand. "C'mon. I'm gonna assume she means the new Team, too. I've gotta get my quiver and bow, and I don't want you to get lost."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:20 am
(I take it this is something for The Team? Also, should some the inactive people be cleaned out? I don't want suggest my new supper awesome villain if we already got a bunch.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:43 am
((Yes, this is for the Team. I dunno about cleaning out inactive people, though, 'cause we haven't really been giving some people much of a chance to post...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:56 am
(Does that make us bad people? sweatdrop )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games