Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was getting closer, but Aimee was practically on top of it! She sped up.

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot (-1)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          2/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee reached out her hand for the snitch. Her body was leaning off the broom a bit, and she was surprised no one in the crowd had attempted to grab the snitch. It was practically ontop of them.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      1/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee's hand latched around the snitch and she grinned with excitement. She'd been leaning a bit too far off her broom though, and was suddenly very happy the stands were right there, because as she tried to turn out and not slam into the other students, her body went flying sideways. She tumbled off and splayed into the crowd. How embarassing.... But she had the snitch. She jumped to her feet and shouted "I CAUGHT THE SNITCH!"

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      1/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody bounced onto the pitch ready for the game to begin. Finally her and Eve would be facing off! And she expected no mercy from her at all. Hell she'd be impressed if Eve managed to knock her out. She grinned and started stretching.

Position: Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          2/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Game 1
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff and Puff Teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lετ'ṡ ģø - ḋøṉ'τ ώαïτ - τhïṡ ṉïģhτ'ṡ αlṃøṡτ øṿεɾxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          høṉεṡτ, lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ ṉïģhτ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacespaceSebastian was eager to start the first game of the season. Admittedly, he was expecting for this year to be significantly better of a game for him than the game against Hufflepuff the year before. Emma was gone, which left Kiki as the most experienced chaser. No offense to her, but she kind of sucked. Not that he was discounting Kazu and Candy along with her, but it did sort of ease some of his worries of a poor performance to know that at least one of his opponents wasn't much of a threat. He doubted she'd mind him saying so, anyway. She knew he wanted to go pro, and more to the point, she knew he sucked. When Balder had informed her she'd been on first string again, she'd sighed (rather dramatically) and pointed out it was his funeral if the rest of the team decided to roast him for putting her on the team.

spaceOf course, the outcome of the game wasn't on him. It was on Fianna, who was a decent seeker. Not the best, but far from the worst. She was playing against Melody though, who took the sport far too seriously on account of dating Eve. The only plus side to that was the fact that the two girls actually liked facing off against one another, and thought it was a good game if Eve managed to pummel the shite out of her girlfriend before Mels caught the snitch. Part of him wondered if he should be concerned, but then he remembered that his sister was dating Dom and Gracie's kid, and reasoned that he should just let it go and not ask too many questions. He also wondered if he was somehow being a negligent older brother by letting it happen, but figured that if Mels was having a good time, he might as well stay out of it. Merlin knows he didn't want to give either of them an excuse to explain their weirdness to him. Plus, his team benefited pretty strongly from Mels actively encouraging her girlfriend to give her all. No stupid waffling on whether or not it was acceptable to land the blows, because Mels was actually proud of Eve when she managed it.

spaceHe expected the dynamic to change somewhat next year, though. Eve would be team captain, which meant she no longer got to be impressed when Mels beat their seeker. Hopefully things didn't get too dramatic. He didn't think he could take it if the two of them broke up over Quidditch of all things. Sighing, he waved to his sister before starting his stretches. If nothing else, it should be an interesting season next year. But, he had to worry about this one first.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxώhεṉ ÿøυ ṡṃïlε, ï ṃεlτ ïṉṡïḋε
                                                          xxxxxxï'ṃ ṉøτ ώøɾτhÿ ƒøɾ α ṃïṉυτε øƒ ÿøυɾ τïṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï ɾεαllÿ ώïṡh ïτ ώαṡ øṉlÿ ṃε αṉḋ ÿøυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxï'ṃ јεαløυṡ øƒ εṿεɾÿвøḋÿ ïṉ τhε ɾøøṃ

Position: Chaser
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          Stretching
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Game 1
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff and Puff Teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPlayful

кι¢к ѕтαят тнє gσℓ∂єи gєиєяαтσяxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕωєєт тαℓк, вυт ∂σи'т ιитιмι∂αтє нєяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє gσ∂ѕ fяσм єиgιиєєяιиgxxxxxx
                                                          fєєℓ иσ иєє∂ fσя αиу ιитєяfєяιиgxxx

spacespaceEve followed Bas out onto the pitch, beater bat slung over her shoulder and a cocky grin on her face. This was her first game as Vice Captain, so she had to give it 110%. Not that she didn't always give 110%... okay, 120, then. That seemed appropriate. The fact that she was up against the Hufflepuff team was something of a downer, since it meant the season would be defined by how well she beat up her girlfriend. Not that she didn't love playing Quidditch against Melody, obviously she did. But setting the tone for her future captaincy with a match she'd spent trying to break the other girl's bones and knock her off her broom. Oh, well. On the pitch, they weren't girlfriends. They were rivals... Sexy rivals. The kind that men wrote into comic books so that other men could drool over them. Yeah. Totally.

spaceAs soon as she was at the center of the pitch, she started stretching, watching Sebastian as she did so. She half-wanted to tell him to take this more seriously, because she could tell he wasn't overly worried about the game. Of course, he was thinking about Kiki, who wasn't much of a threat. But maybe she'd suddenly discover her Quidditch prowess just in time to show him up, huh? ... Alright, it sounded unlikely even in her head. But there were two other chasers on the Hufflepuff team to contend with, both of whom she'd bet weren't as bad as Balder's girlfriend. If Eve didn't know better, she'd say that he only put Kiki on the team because they were dating. But, she did know better, and was willing to bet he'd actually done it in spite of her being his girlfriend, because Kiki had probably not actually wanted to have to play. She didn't exactly make it a secret that she didn't think she was an asset to her team... Whatever. If she wanted to psych her own teammates out, she was free to do so. Made Eve's job easier.

spaceThe Gryffindor dropped into a stretch and grinned over at Melody.
                                                          "So I was thinking I'd dislocate your shoulder, maybe break your hip like my daddy did to your big sis that one time," she said jokingly, winking as she did so. That particular game was infamous in both households, as far as she knew. Desi in particular liked to ask her mother about it, just to cackle as Ada rolled her eyes and fake-scolded Dom for injuring her. They all knew she'd actually been impressed, seeing as that game had just so happened to occur after the pair had gotten on each other's good side. If it'd been before that, Eve was willing to bet Ada wouldn't be laughing about it now. From what she'd heard, things weren't always so friendly between the two of them, which was bizarre. They got along great now! Or, well... great, but in a really horrible way. Which mostly consisted of her daddy being an arsehat and Ada getting irritated and threatening to stake him out in her yard for the whomping willow to beat up until he burned in the sun. But hey, they'd always liked putting the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

xxxуσυя ιмαgє ιи тнє ∂ι¢тισиαяу, тнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи σя∂ιиαяу
                                                          xxxxxx¢αи ι gєт 2 мαувє єνєи 3 σf тнєѕє, ¢σмιи'
                                                          xxxxxxxxxfяσм ѕρα¢є тσ тєα¢н уσυ σf тнє ρℓєια∂єѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє ѕριяιтѕ ωнєи тнєу иєє∂ уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи נυѕт α яєα∂-тняσυgн

Gryffindor Vice Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 20
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Hitting Bludgers)
                                                          Lives:

Aiming At
                                                          - - -
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Game 1
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPuff and Gryff Teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

α ρєяfσямαи¢є ∂єѕєяνιиg σf ѕтαи∂ιиg σναтισиѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ωнσ ωσυℓ∂ нανє тнσυgнт ιт'∂ вє тнє тωσ σf υѕ؟ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ∂σи'т ωαкє мє ιf ι'м ∂яєαмιиg xxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι'м ιи тнє мσσ∂ ¢σмє σи αи∂ gινє ιт υρxxx

spaceKiki waved at the small collection of players already present on the pitch when she arrived, nose wrinkling a little. Not like she didn't love Bas and all, but stuck alone between him, his sister, and his sister's girlfriend wasn't a place she wanted to be. She'd seen horror movies with less disturbing scenarios. And Eve proved that fact the second she opened her mouth, saying something Kiki was going to choose to ignore about recreating some Quidditch match from the olden days when (presumably) Professor Sebastian's Sister had been a student and Eve's father had apparently broken her hip. Bloody hell, their families were nuts. Sometimes she was insanely grateful that her da wasn't some loon like the relatives of almost everyone she knew.

spaceSighing, she figured everyone else was stretching, she might as well join them, and started working on getting her muscles limbered up for the game. Quidditch was surprisingly hard on the body, which made no sense because you were just flying on a bloody broom for 90% of the game (unless you were a beater, she supposed). But according to her da, driving a car was pretty straining too, which made even less sense to Kiki but she'd take his word for it. She still hadn't quite decided if she wanted to learn how to drive a car yet, but was leaning towards no. It seemed pretty pointless, if you asked her.

spaceShe needed to focus. Unfortunately, she wasn't very good at that when Quidditch was involved. Kiki swore, Balder had to be mental for continuing to have her play. She wanted to joke about how he just liked her getting hot and sweaty during practice, but that seemed unfair since part of her distraction came from enjoying him getting hot and sweaty. Plus he always got weird whenever she brought that sort of thing up, even as a joke. Considering she didn't want to push it, or cause his poor teenage hormones to make his head explode (at least, she hoped that was what was causing the weirdness), she tried not to poke too much fun at him in that regard. She did ogle him plenty, though. And snog him for good measure. She ought to make it a competition with Aleah, she thought with a snicker. See who could make out with their boyfriend in every single broom closet in the school first. Now that was her kind of game.

xxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg

AC: 15
                                                          Modifiers: (+7 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          Stretching
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:10 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff

It was the first game of the season. Hufflepuff was going up against Gryffindor. Despite the fact that Candace had been on the team as a reserve for a few years now she suddenly felt nervous. It was the first game she was on the starting line. Usually Skylar was on the pitch and she was cheering the team on. Now though it was the other way around. Skylar hadn’t come to tryouts and seemingly stopped playing on the team. It sucked but she knew her friend would be cheering for her and the team.

Taking a breath Candace quickly fixed her hair as she made her way onto the pitch. Walking across the field, she tried to keep herself calm. She could do this. Gryffindor had nothing on them. Well that was completely wrong but whatever made her feel more confident. Not that it was helping her any.

With : Gryffindor & Hufflepuff Teams

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Three lights are lit but the fourth one's out!
                                            I can tell 'cause it's a bit darker than the last night's bout
                                            I forgot about the drought of light bulbs in this house
                                            So I head out, down a route I think is heading south

Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøиix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
                                            Team Vice Captain & BeaterFifth Year HufflepuffMugglebornspc

「 School Year 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar walked out the pitch, ahead of Balder as per usual. Seriously, that blond was always the last to arrive as if he was preparing for a dramatic entrance. Not that he was complaining, since Balder arrived anyway. Speaking of captains... Ivar heard that Eve became the vice captain, which meant that he'll be expecting her ruthlessness sooner or later. But then, she's always like that- but Ivar was glad that he can finally go toe-to-toe on her. Seeing Eve chatting with her girlfriend Melody (as per usual), Ivar approached the two and made a smile, "It's an honor to go hitting bludgers with you, Vice Captain McHalen. Which means that I'll have to match your ruthlessness, knowing you." He shrugged with his hands, showing that he's being humorous as usual, "Not like I'm never ruthless in the Pitch or anything! But I'll try my best to protect your lady, I guess."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [the team] at [Pitch] »

Position : Beater
                                            AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 2 (EXP) + 3 (AF 1&2) = 19
                                            Modifiers : Hitting (+7)
                                            Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                            Lives : O O O
                                            Final Roll : equation = #

Targeting : ---------
                                            Defending : --------

Reminders :
                                            <16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

User Image

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

But I'm not good with directions and I hide behind my mouth.
                                            I'm a pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt.
                                            And now that my mind's out, and now I hear it clear and loud,
                                            I'm thinking, "Wow, I probably shoulda stayed inside my house"

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:39 am
Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly!
They go to the lake of fire and fry...
Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July.
I knew a lady who came from Duluth;
She got bit by a dog with a rabid tooth-

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

fourth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec was pretty ecstatic that both he and Lucy had made the starting team this year. Their first game was against Hufflepuff, whom he was pretty sure they could beat. At least, he didn't plan on letting the quaffle land in their hands anytime soon. Now was the time to impress, right? Especially after two years of playing reserve.

OOC:
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

She went to her grave just a little too soon;
And she flew away howling on the yellow moon!
Now the people cry and the people moan...
And they look for a dry place to call their home.
And try to find some place to rest their bones-
While the angels and the devils try to make them their own.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:10 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingleSeeker

Lions v. Badger Match

The good feeling she had today Fianna took as a good omen, as last year she had the feeling she'd swallowed a millstone before matches. She'd had a decent performance during tryouts, not spectacular, mind you, but competent at least, and way better than last year's effort. It was downer she couldn't have her pre-match breakfast with her older sister, not since Hannah graduated from school and was now playing for the Irish National Team. 'An if I ever want to join her I have to start putting up the wins, or they wouldn't even look at me,' she reminded herself.

When she arrived on the pitch, Fianna saw she wasn't the first, nor the last Lion to get there. As she started her usual pre-game ritual of stretching and warming up exercises, the red-haired lioness kept her thoughts focused on what she needed to do. 'I need a good start, find the Snitch and catch it quickly,' she told herself.

OOC:
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:
Results:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxRESERVExKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy couldn't help the wide grin on her face as she joined her fellow teammates on the pitch. It was her first official game as part of the Gryffindor Quidditch team and saying that she was excited was an understatement. "Good morning!" she called out cheerfully, smiling at everyone, especially Alec (who was also selected to be a starter) before starting to stretch. She had to do her best today, the team was counting on her for this and Lucy did not want to disappoint.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

K E E P E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━
                                                        great catchdang healthyhold the line
                                                        AC: 12Modifiers: +6
                                                        xxx
                                                        Final Roll: --

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother players
                                                            f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:58 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Gryffindor and Ravenclaw Teams
                                                                What am I doing? Quidditch game
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, here's to a good game hopefully
                                                                What am I wearing? Quidditch outfit

Kazu stepped onto the pitch, the first time he had done so in a while. He knew the team had needed players, and hoped that he could play well. Hopefully that meant that he could help them with a win too.

OOC:

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: +6 for stealing, +6 for goals
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Thirteen - Third Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Brianna made her way onto the pitch and began stretching once she arrived.

Armour Class: 13
                                              Modifiers: (stealing +3) (scoring +3)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Total Roll:
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > opponent’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:07 pm
User Image
                                                  Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                                  Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                                                  So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                                  It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ & Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Brandon got to the pitch and looked around at the other players. He noted that all of the Gryffindor players were there, and he nodded to himself as he got ready to play. Hopefully the team could pull out with a win. It would definitely be better than continuing with their losing streak.

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping we win.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
                                                  Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
                                                  Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
                                                  For what it's worth it was worth all the while
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games