Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Jinx
Nicole Violet-West

The Earth is our mother, and so much more...

Nicole smiled and nodded, gesturing for Clyde to take a seat in one of the chairs opposite her or the couch. "I know. I saw your arrival shortly before you got here. Obviously, that's not an actual disaster, but sometimes I see things other than disasters before they happen," she said with a chuckle. "What would you like my help with?"

...If you are gentle to her, she will give you great power.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Kry

Kry had soon found himself at the front of the entrance to the amusement park where the decently older, probably in his fifties gentleman asked for his ticket. Kry had used a series of hand movements feeling the vibrations around the area so that he could knock the old man out of his way, yet destroy the circular bar thing in his path. After a minute or so of sad odd looks, the old man asked him to hurry up and the angry gentleman behind him yelled at Kry to hurry up. Kry nodded with a smile as he found the correct vibration pattern to pull off his trick. Flicking his wrist one way blasted the man behind him back several feet and another few movements caused the old man to fall out of the way while most of the entrance was destroyed.

Kry made his way past the screaming crowds and started to blast food stands, entrances to rides and a few crowds of people. He didn't kill anyone as that would mean a lot more heroes than he wanted, but he thought not injuring them would give him low level heroes. He smiled and waived at the cameras he passed by before destroying them as he made his way to a phonebooth and called the Justice League hotline wondering if the adds were true about it. "Hi my name is Kry and I am currently in the amusement park destroying it. May I speak to Blink or Arcana the superheros? If not them then maybe another hero who will give me a nice conversation."

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Kaya raised a eyebrow. "Who said i'd kill you...you can maim someone and they survive...besides, you are not a league member, you are a kid. You don't even know how to fight, Why are you here?" she said sternly. "Most of us can fight, What i saw yesterday was sheer lack of training, you'll die in seconds out there." She muttered as she kept eating. "Then I won't have to kill you."

Frostclaw sat ontop a tall building. He yawned as he watched some birds fly by. "hmm..." He opened his mouth and fired several blue fireballs which struck the birds dead on freezing them instantly in a blue inferno. the frozen birds plummeted towards the ground and struck cars breaking windows and denting them, shattering on impact
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:54 pm

The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Blow my nuts b***h" William said as he headed towards the door. "From what I saw your one step away from not even making it on the team let alone being worth calling a hero" he called flipping her off as he left the kitchen. Over the door of the kitchen atleast until he was plenty far away so the b***h bird couldn't try and cut him again he had filled the area with a portal that would simply toss who ever tried to go thru it back into the kitchen. "What a dumb broad she talks to much with that slutty mouth of hers" Will muttered as he headed towards the training area. It was likely Brink was already there so he didn't bother saying anything as he walked inside and sat down looking towards the door.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:05 pm

(Skye asked Brink a question a page back >.< )
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:13 pm

(Sorry just noticed that)
Shaking his head Brink looked at Skye. "Since your not yet really a full fledged member you can find out by yourself by sight and sound" Brink said simply as he looked to Dead as he walked into the training area. He was going to have the hardest time training three teens. The two hot headed mindless ones and the overly shy and secluded one. How he was going to knock some sense in the first two would be the trouble.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Datascape frowned a bit by his answer but shrugged it off. I guess it should be expected that these people don't quite trust her enough. Feeling the awkwardness in the air, she decided to head into the kitchen and found some of the others in there as well. "Got any left for me?" she asked them.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 pm

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde breathed a disappointing sounding sigh as he sat down. "Well, I guess it was too much to ask for you to also be foreknowing about my business as well. Ma'am, I'm to ask about your daughter, Katriana. Her and her cohorts. All previous H.I.V.E. members seem to be resurfacing out of the blue. Three out of five of the Five from my days have made themselves know. I'm certain it's just a matter of time before they all gt back together and wreck havoc." This particular thought made Clyde wary of the suitcase cuffed to his wrist. The Leaguer was certain Gamer was listening in right now since he hacked his suit. He really needed to find a way to zap him out. But now didn't seem like the time or place. "So, any leads would be most appreciated." Clyde said placing the suit case on top of the table and folding his hands over it.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Having spent a good deal of time the prior night finding a locating an interesting locale he had come in knowing about Gamer laughed behind his computer screen. "Far to easy Creed" he muttered having found it and thru using the different experts of minions to break into the lab he was only moments away from the contents of the lab. "Another weakness within your armor titans" he laughed tapping the comm on his headset. "Do it" his voice called as in the group of about ten several nodded as they stood in the now decrepit building as they broke up into two man groups to find separate things to get the lab up long enough to remove the memory.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:11 pm

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Hearing Skye, Aster looks up from her near empty plate of food and silently points to the still somewhat full plates of food in the middle of the table.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Does it have to be a phone conversation?", Dreamer asks as she wanders towards Kry. She had been wandering around the city in cat form when she had heard the noise caused by the villain.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:52 pm

"Kay." Lewis said groggily as he floated downstairs in a t-shirt and a pair of fleece pajama pants. He really wanted some bacon and eggs, maybe a biscuit or two as well.

((Ace, Jenos never gave his real name. >.<; ))

"Sorry, my husband is grounded, but you can fight me today." Karin said as she floated into the amusement park and noticed Dreamer there as well.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:45 pm

((Sorry man I thought that was his hero name, I fixed it sweatdrop ))

Kry

Kry had heard the two voices speak and it wasn't from those who were still conscious after the shockwaves so he hangs the phone up and exits it smiling and tipping his hat at the two. "No a personal conversation is fine as well." He says to Dreamer before turning to face Karin "I take it your the wife! Tell him I said hello next time you see him. " He looks around the area and then stretches "I guess I will start introductions, I am Kry, I control vibrations, and am new at this big time supervillain stuff as I was a petty criminal previously." Kry says happily.

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:53 am

"Thanks." Datascape said to Aster as she gave her a smile. She only grabbed a few just in case there were others who still needed to eat. She sat down at an empty seat and opened up an interface through her gauntlet and connected to the Cave as she started searching for something.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:00 am

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster finishes off her food, watching Skye curiously from the corners of her eyes.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer smiles, "A villain with the manners to introduce themselves before trying to maim and or kill us is rather rare." She stretches, wincing slightly when several joints crack and pop. "I don't suppose you would be willing to take it easy on this old body of mine..?", she asks.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 am

"I'll be sure to pass the message along." Karin said and did some stretching, even if she would be using psychic powers, it was still better to be prepared for a physical fight just in case.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games