Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:53 am
the woman laughed quietly "thank you" she said sweetly "there'll be no need, I'll ate sure everything s eft how I found it." She took a seet at the end of the bed, caught off gaurd by how soft it was she fell back with a yelp.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 pm
"Careful now." John chuckled. "I'll come back to check on you in an hour if you need anything, alright?" He smiled.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:22 pm
the woman stood up, blushing from embarrassment "yes, thank you John" she said, smiling at the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Liam walked back to the elders home, he took a seat at the table, he rubbed his eyes and sighed.

"Liam...feeling better?" The elder said, coming up behind him

"yes..." He said simply "I need to get ready..." He said, standing up and walking into the back room. He picked up his holed up jacket and stared at it momentarily.

"Oh that just won't do." She said, looking at the torn jacket. She walked away. Moments later she returned with clothing draped on her arm "here, these belong to you" she said handing him the clothing.

Liam looked to her, then the clothing "mine?" He muttered before taking them. The first thing he noticed was the Mithran emblem, a pale dragon surrounding a shining garnet. The woman walked out of the room, allowing him to change.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:23 pm
((Sorry. Fell asleep. >.< ))

"No problem." John replied with a smile before leaving her behind in the room.

Priscilla looked to the North eastern skies as the Ander ships began to arrive. It was just about noon, and she hadn't seen either of the princes or John. Suddenly, John arrived from inside the ship, and thinking he was busy with inspections, she didn't bother him. Instead, she wondered where Liam had gone.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:34 pm
Liam put the light gray clothing on, the emblem pinned on his chest. Even though the clothing felt right he couldn't shake an uneasy feeling. Before stepping out he took his Norran jacket and threw it over his shoulder. He said his goodbyes to the elder and walked out.

Before anything else Bella washed herself up in the bathroom, she hadn't realized how dirty she had truly been until she walked in front of the mirror.

[~you sleep too much! c:]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 pm
((Actually, I don't sleep enough... Like an avg of 3 to 4 hours a night. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:59 pm
[~jeez woman >.>]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:05 pm
((I can't help it! I'm in Chemical Engineering! Oh sorry, thought I wrote something. >.< ))

Hector went to Lance's ship and knocked on his door. Stubbornly, the prince didn't answer and she went back to her own ship irritated. She didn't know what had gotten into him, but she didn't like the feeling it gave her. 'If Liam doesn't show up in the next ten minutes, I'm not going to be nice and give him 'alone time'.' She thought, not wanting to deal with princes anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:23 pm
[~no! Go to sleep before I put you to sleep for good!]

Liam walked into the garden, he couldn't leave before visiting he's mothers grave one last time. He kneeled down and placed his hand on the stone, he felt his mothers warmth surround him, a few tears fell from his eyes but he kept smiling.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:37 pm
((Nope. Doing homework. >.< ))

Priscilla waited as the new commander's ship landed. She walked him quickly through everything he needed to know, and also warned him about the king of Norra having a lot of white stones. "I don't know much about that technology, but I do know that when used, magical barriers could be ineffective. You can use them to a certain extent, but be ready to face them regardless. Discuss plans with the elder to protect civilians." She told him.

"Ahh, yes. Also, the mechanics and scholars from Ander are here. We have brought about a hundred to help invest in their research."

"Good. Remember to adapt their culture. These people are not from Ander, and we don't want to overwhelm them. They've been through much already... we want to show them that our relationship is more beneficial then their relationship with Norra. Also, see if you can get them to invest in food producing magics, if it is possible. If utilized, we won't have to depend so much on Corith, and we might be able to increase the fertility of the soil in the mountains. I hope to see a great amount of progress when I come back." She told him.

"Yes, Lord Hector, and thank you." He replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:55 pm
[~pssh. Whatever >.>]

Liam stood up, he finished paying respects and walked out of the garden. He looked onward at the many ships landing on Mithra, he wasn't too happy about them being here. He walked towards Hector's ship.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:11 pm
"There you are!" Priscilla snapped, walking over to Liam. "We're leaving soon, so get on board already." She told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:35 pm
Liam jumped when she snuck up on him "oh yeah, right." He said, he began to rub the back of his head "wait...I uh...I want to apologize" he began, trying to force himself to say this "I didn't mean to snap at you like that...I overreacted" he hung his head in shame.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:53 pm
"It's alright. I forgive you." She replied, slightly reluctantly, while lightly patting him on the back. "Go ahead and get inside. We'll be taking off in a matter of minutes." She told him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games