Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Psywing

Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:32 am
Well I got PM'd randomly, so I said, "why not?"

So, here I am. blaugh

I love video games, ooh ooh, and most movies, currently I love Silent Hill, big fan of the games, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:00 am
Let me you can call me Manga, Whore, or Dimourim or any mixture of that. Some of my friends call me Manga Ho. Im 18 but i will be 19 may 5 ^_^. I like Manga and anime and drawing. I am also crazy bwa ha ha but the voices says im just fine 3nodding blaugh rofl  

Manga Whore Dimouri

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:33 am
Manga Whore Dimouri
Let me you can call me Manga, Whore, or Dimourim or any mixture of that. Some of my friends call me Manga Ho. Im 18 but i will be 19 may 5 ^_^. I like Manga and anime and drawing. I am also crazy bwa ha ha but the voices says im just fine 3nodding blaugh rofl

Welcome to Why Not! I like your siggy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:47 am
All I needed was the "literate Gaians" in the message to come play! I'm just now getting into guilds so hi!

I am Gin...hana...Gin for short. XD Like the alcohol! No, kidding. >>

ANYWAY! Yes, how are yeh all?  

Ginhana

[ Poisoned Muffin ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:55 am
I randomly got invited here. I didn't really need another poll guild. but i said "why not join? another one can't hurt" so i accepted. anyway the name of the guild's cool XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:17 am
Analog_warrior *Bows* at your service. I like forums and intelligent conversations. The thing I love to do most is listen to music (Mostly Rammstein) I like anime too. If you ever need my assistance or just wanna chat, don't hesitate.  

analog_warrior

Timid Explorer

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:22 am
Hello! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:52 pm
Meh, five gold, ''Why not!?''

Supness cool question  

Lord Zexion

Duchessina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:01 pm
Hello everyone!
I was randomly PMed with an invitation to join the guild. As I read through it, I reached the part with 'Literate gaians' and 'role play' in it and said BINGO this is for me! heart So here I am! 3nodding
My name is Reiko, I'm 20 years old and I love to write, read, role play and sleep. I also love history, and my goal in life is to become a historian/novelist. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:42 pm
Manga Whore Dimouri

MANGA!!!!!!!!

oh yes...um...introducing thing....um..I'm Kyo and...I'm 19 years old....i've been on gaia for a little over 2 years...and.......college sucks stare  

Kyo-Katagi

Trey-kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:07 pm
Yo, I'm Trey. I got a PM inviting me here, so what the heck.
Even though it may not look like it,
I've been on Gaia for a little over two years.

Yeah, thats about it.
I'm not very interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:04 pm
Hi. Im new smile My name is Michelle and im 18 years old and live in Maryland, USA. I've been on gaia almost a year now. As for my interest, I :heart movies...maybe get into it as a profession....i'd take any job on a movie set xd and I heart Johnny Depp. I currently go to a small college. And I have the greatest dog in the world!! lol heart  

Goofy_Goober87

Zivas_Felicena

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:24 pm
Well hello my name is Zivas_Felicena and i come from the Dirge of that old man Zivos_Gambino.... biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:31 pm
Zivas_Felicena
Well hello my name is Zivas_Felicena and i come from the Dirge of that old man Zivos_Gambino.... biggrin
well yeah your are my sweet little wonder now anrt you... smile  

Zivos_Gambino

4n0th3r4b4nd0n3d4cc0unt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:28 am
Why hallo thar!

I be Evan, Evan Yorke. But you may call me... Uh, Evan, I guess. o.O;;

Randomly sent a PM with an invite, or at least I think it was random. Y'all are like funky ninjas. ninja

Glad to be a part of this guild! biggrin

*Can tell she'll be hanging around the RP section*  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games