Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:59 pm
((Are we still active? Sorry, was busy for winter break and I've been stuck on what to write until possibly the next day happens.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:01 pm
(idk voodoo hasn't logged on since the 22nd so. I am just kinda looking around for RP's to join to do something with my free time.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:39 am
((I'm still game.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:29 pm
((sorry I've been away, got into a bad car accident a while back so i've been kinda shaken up. If you guys want we can get this rp started again))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:21 pm
(HE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your ok you just kinda vanished off the face of the earth suddenly so didn't know what had happened. I am down tho to continue.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:49 am
Shiningdragon21
Watching the scene unfold Mizori kept quiet as she looked on. She seemed unphased by the scene in front of her. When the spirits life ended she closed her eyes inhaling slow. The last image faded around them as they returned back to the room she had been in before with Evan and Zero. Each of them seemed worse for wear meaning it had likely taken a lot of out them to show such a sight. She sat there for a moment looking at Evan and Zero. She looked to be thinking about things as her eyes closed and a shallow breath drew in. It seemed to be a lot to taken in for the Dryad. Her head hung low as her hair flowed down over her face.

As sudden as they had appeared back in the room Mizori's hand moved as roots shot out towards Evan and Zero. They were to bind the two of them away from one another as Mizori stood up from the chair. She had enough time to absorb the moisture in the corner to feel up to what she had done. "At least if you plan to try to fool someone. Make sure to get their birth correct." Looking at them Mizori glared. "Neither of you know what I am aside from a Dryad and so your attempts to sway my resolve is weak at best. You may have been born of magic but I was not. I am the culmination of science and luck. I have seen the data, seen the test videos and failed attempts prior. No. The only one that seeks to lie here is you two. You seek to destroy harmony and continue to press against my father in a feeble attempt to undermine him. Why? Why do you persist so much against peace and harmony? What could you and your group of miscreants have to gain from what you are doing?"

Clenching her fists the roots that still extended from her arms tightened. Like when they had first encountered one another tho they were only to bind and not harm. "Why do you press so hard for such an evil quest? If your group would just stay out of the way then father wouldn't need to have even struggled in this. You and the leaders of the essence are stuck to such slanderous ways. You say your quest is to help and yet look at the lives thrown away in your dark advances." Walking forwards Mizori stood over the two in their child like forms. She was almost twice their height as she looked down towards them a single tear rolling down her cheek. Even if she didn't want to admit it she knew something was off more and more as she grew older. Trying to be a good daughter tho she went along with much of what Mare had told her without question. It had been easier to pass off each mission as necessary. Each one that she partook of kept things civil and fair. Any snag she had hit fixed itself behind the scenes to ensure success.

Pulling her hand away the roots withdrew becoming one with the dryads body once again. Something was telling her to believe what she had seen. Even if she wanted to continue life as it had been till then and capture Evan and Zero. Closing her eyes Mizori inhaled slow trying to decide what to do. She was currently trapped in this dimension with no way of escape. Her bracelet still resided on her wrist but, she was unsure if contacting her father was the best option now. "What did you expect to gain from that?" Mizori asked opening her eyes again the anger and confusion she had held earlier fading. A small voice inside her seeming to urge on her actions and words. She now wanted to be the one given answers. "What do you want? What do you expect to do with the essences? Why did you not kill me like you had threatened to after blaming me for turning you into such a thing?" Her questions were coming rapid, each one firing off before the last received an answer.

Evan sighed as he stood up before looking at Mizori. "What do I want? Well, I want answers, Truths. I want to figure out how our world works and all of it's secrets." He said softly. "Our world has become distant and disconnected from itself in more ways than one..." He said softly before looking at Zero. "Thanks to you, I've found my demon partner and through him I've seen many answers. Now I have more questions than ever.. He looked at Mizori with a serious look in his eyes before crossing his arms. "As to why I didn't end you then and there. The honest truth...." He said as he grabbed Zero's arm before fusing back together with him. "In order to restore the world back to the way it was, to reunite the nations and the scattered colors of essence. We need our Green Knight." He told the Dryad, his gaze never leaving her. "Tell me, you never found the essence in the forest have you?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Taking a step back, the young dryad looked over Evan as he spoke. He spoke of the way the world had become, something she herself knew well. Looking away she walked back to her chair and set down. The weight she felt was starting to ease some. "A Green Knight?" looking up towards the boy a somewhat confused look crossed her face at his words. "You think me an ally?" she asked blunt in her words as she sat up straight when his next questioned came. Mizori for a moment looked away from him. How much did she want to reveal to this boy. She was currently trapped in this realm still and the only way to escape was to please him in some way. Escape? What was it that she would be escaping to anyways?

Looking back towards Evan her features had softened. Her lips formed the words but for a time no sound came out. "No". Finally spoken another weight seemed to lift from the girl. "I was....." her words caught again looking down at her hands as she placed them together. A deep breath came as her fingers crossed over one another and a deep breath released into them from her lips. As the air passed thru a glow began to form. Opening her hands the green orb she had shown towards Joe and Skye in her corrupted state formed. The dark taint that had almost completely taken over it before now was all but gone. "They only taught me of the deeper limits of my powers. I could not get them to take me to the essence."

The feeling of guilt Mizori felt seemed to lift at her confession. She had kept this a secret from Mare since she saw it as a failure under him. "Father.....saw the power I had attained from the forest and assumed wrong. He thinks I have a power that in reality, I do not." Looking down Mizori sighed. It didn't matter anymore of the secret she held over the green essence. She had given up information to Mare's enemies. What he would likely do to her if he found out, she couldn't fathom.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:08 pm
Evans raised an eyebrow and looked at the orb. "I see.." He said as he crossed his arms. "Mare has never seen the essences, so he has no idea of the form they take." He muttered as he began pacing. "The fact you did not reveal this information. No, the choice you made... says more than you think." He said as Zero began whispering. He chuckled as he closed his eyes. "For one, that man is not your father....you area child of nature, not of industry. That I know for sure..." He said as he opened his eyes and looked at her. "If you want peace and harmony....to fix our world, then please." He said extending his hand to her. "Join us....become our green knight and help us." He said softly before smiling sweetly.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:10 pm
"You know nothing aside from what your shadow tells you" Mizori stated. Even if he was not her father the man had raised her and acted in a fathers stead for her life. "From your place you see a man who seeks to corrupt. From my side I see a father figure who raised a child in a way you could not see." Looking back at Evan a semblance of anger filled her stare. "I don't know if I should be the green knight you are looking for. I won't fight Mare." Mizori said to him. "I can't fight him. Maybe it's possible to persuade him to stop what he's doing?" She couldn't fight Mare. How could she go against the man that she had considered her father until recently.

Looking at his hand Mizori just sat there. She wanted to help nature at least recover. Shaking Evan's hand tho meant that everything that she had lived and believed till that day was a farce. Closing her hands the orb vanished. "Maybe I can join you at least" Mizori said even her words unsure. It was alot of take in over a small amount of time. Reaching her hand out to his she grasped his. Her grip timid and like her own convection currently unsure.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:25 am
((Yooo~! Guess I came back to check in time. I hope you're doing well now Voodoo. I still don't think I can really contribute until the morning comes. Mostly posting to see how you're all doing and to let you know that I'm still game.))  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:58 pm
Evan smiled. "Perhaps you are right," He said calmly as Zero whispered to him again. "By the way, Zero isn't a shadow...more of a totally separate personality." He said as he chuckled. He looked at the clock and sighed. "I need to sleep...." He muttered before whistling making data swirl into the air and open a portal as Temaro his cat dropped onto his head. "Temaro. I want you to hang out with our guest here, Mizori right?" He said as the cat looked at the Dryad and tilted it's head. "The other's will need proof I freed you, Temaro will make sure they know." He said reassuringly. "I have to battle demons for my life tomorrow so excuse me if I leave while you sleep" He said as he yawned. He flicked his hand as a bed of data formed. "You may take the actual bed." He said as he laid on the digital construct and yawned again. "Good night..." He said tiredly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:14 pm
(Timeskip to the next morning?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:04 pm
((yep yep))

Evan woke up rather early and left his room before locking it. He walked down the hall to the kitchen where he found his father standing there. "Oh. Hey dad." He said as he got himself some breakfast.

Zalera looked at Evan and smiled. "Hey son, it's so strange being back in this kitchen..." He said as he poured him some coffee. "You're mother is much more stubborn than before....it's annoying.." He said as he reached into his cloak pocket. "Here." He said tossing Evan a small box. "Don't open until you absolutely need to."He said seriously."I sense things are going to get rough today..." He said before leaving the kitchen.

Evan caught the box and blinked as he watched his dad leave. "Yeah...I know..." He muttered before getting a muffin and heading for the foyer.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:39 pm
Laying in the bed as Evan got up and left, locking the door behind him. Mizori, awake from what little sleep she had gotten over the night. Now sat up in the boys bed she had slept in that night. Looking over the room, the cat sent to be with her, slept at her side. Whether the creatures was a familiar or of flesh and blood she was unsure. Her body felt rejuvenated even with the lack of sleep. The moisture in the air over the night had returned the dryad to her normal strength once again.

Sitting in the bed Mizori hung her head low. She still was unsure of what to do currently. With herself feeling split between two paths to take it was difficult to move on. "What should I do" she muttered reaching over and running a hand over the cat without thinking. After a few minutes of thought Mizori looked down at the cat. She had been petting it the entire time not realizing it. "What should I do?" she questioned towards the cat reaching down and lifting it up into her arms. Shuffling off the bed Mizori looked towards the door. It was locked currently but she wondered if she should attempt to part the wood of the door.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:02 am

Awaking to what she assumed was morning, Skye rose out of bed feeling much better after some needed rest and rejuvenation of the water. She outstretched her arms above her head and let out a big yawn. Getting out of bed she wondered if anyone else was up as well. Skye readied herself before leaving the guest room, looking around in the hallway for any signs of her comrades. She didn't want to wake anyone if they were still sleeping, but she did wonder about Evan and how things went with Mizori. She made her way over to his room and knocked gently on the door. "..Evan? Are you awake?" Skye asked and then waited for response.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff