Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:58 pm
Hibiki sat in a restaurant, enjoying a very large meal. Without paying he got up and walked out, hurrying down the street in case anybody inside the restaurant saw.

((not much I can do, unless I meet one of you guys))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:54 pm
Zephyr woke up and decided to train his powers since he had nothing else to do. He closed the book and placed it on the shelf. He tried transporting. He thought long and hard about where he wanted to transport. Transport to the training room, transport to the training room.He felt a cool breeze and opened his eyes. He was still in his library. How is there a breeze underground? Awww well. Hmmmmm......how did i transport to Zack's house and back here? Zephyr paced around the room pondering his thoughts. That's it. I tried to fly to those places but i transported. If i think about flying there i will transport instead. Zephyr rose his head and discovered he was standing on a fire hoverboard. He jumped off and inhaled the flames. His eyes lit up as if the flames had been converted into them then died down. Zephyr started training his new powers.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:08 pm
Ty dives back up towards the clouds and evens off and shakes off a few loose ice crystals and starts flying to the forest to stash her loot in her tree
maybe i can get something cool or more candy and books... ill see whats going on in the world first quickly drops to the ground and pulls up while turning into a cat girl. Tiger spits the loot out of her mouth, shoves it into the root in her tree and starts walking towards town.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:13 pm
"Time to practice transfiguration" Zephyr slighly smiled. Zephyr turned into a white tiger with ease and entered town. Frightened civilians ran frantictly around. Zephyr laughed loud but it came out in a roar frightening the civilians even more.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:27 pm
Tiger hears some people screaming and turns into a black cat and runs into town and quickly discovers the noise and glares at it icily from the shadows only showing her green eyes and growling low and barely able to be heard. Suddenly Ty pounces onto the Tigers back and digs in her claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:50 pm
"GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW" Roared Zephyr. He changed back into a human and saw a black cat hanging on his shirt in the back.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:55 pm
Ty tears the shirt a bit then jumps off and runs into the shadows and turns into herself and starts running away again. im such a fool, but he could have hurt the beggars there, and they are the decent ones Tiger looks behind her to see if he is chasing her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:59 pm
"Dangit. That's what i get for scaring some rich terd jugglers." Zephyr watches the cat run off. "One of my best shirts. But at least i have more like it."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:06 pm
Tiger stops running, and falls over and goes into a light nap on the ground in the shadows thinking ive definately used more energy than usual today, need to stop doing stupid stunts, hope he needed that shirt  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:26 pm
Lufu was playing with water again, reforming the clouds into weird shapes and laughing as he noticed people staring up at them. He had so far moulded clouds that looked like a boat, a cat, a circle and a bird of some kind, which gave him an idea. He began to change another cloud, pushing the microscopic water droplets into new positions, a descernible form slowy taking shape. When he had finished there were quite a lot more people staring upwards. He had made a cloud Angel, and he was making it's wings flap just like he had seen Zack's and Strike's wings move when they flew. He laughed and began to manuever it around the sky.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:21 am
Tiger wakes up hours later and stretches hert stiff body "jeez, how long was i out for? ow, oh" she looked up to see the clouds in funny shapes and a angel cloud flapping around "wow, thats really weird"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:09 pm
((I shall be gone from thursday to sunday without internet access and will not be able to post again most likely 'til monday neutral ))  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:43 pm
((dude that sucks!))

Zack sat at his desk with a mug of coffee and a stack of names. That sickeness that once brought him down, was no more. Geffory made sure he was up and running again. Almost like a machine, no doubt thats what Zack looked like until he got the list of names after his morning routine. The master of the house was now stuck. He wasnt sure who Half these people were on his list. Geffory had informed him that they were past friends of the mistress of the house. So he sat there with his glasses hanging half way down his noes, his fingers mixed with his black hair, and his coffee by his lips as he pressed them against the rim of the cup but pulled it away without a sip.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:23 pm
Zephyr transported to Zack's house and saw him looking at a small stack of papers. He looked over Zack's shoulder's and said, "What you got there?" He seemed to have startled Zack. "You look you've gotten better by the way." Zephyr said contently.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:49 pm
Zack glared at Zephyr and sighed. "this is the list of all the guests that i aparently know...but i dont, so im going through them all trying to pick out those who i do know. And yeah, i am a bit better...but now your here i feel like hell again." The last part he mumbleled under his breath.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games