Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:10 am
(No problem Nakhti. Would you mind pming me? Oh, and HUUUURRRRAAAAYYYY!!!! 1000 posts! ^_^ It may not seem like much in comparison to Angels of the damned but....*sniff* I feel so proud. crying Oh, and am I the only human in this thread?)

Mia nodded. " Ok. Well, the part that the professor deciphered.." Mia pointed to the start of the third and first paragraphs. "Hmm, he deciphered part of the first paragraph and all of the third paragraph. Let's see. He wrote what he had on the piece of paper." Mia read the paper." I'll start by reading what he has of the first paragraph....oh, looks like he finished it. Here goes:

Congrats on finding this tablet. For whomever that has found this tablet, this tablet is engraved with the instructions to open the seal of the sacred shrine. It may be a long journey to open the doorway to the sacred orb but these are the necessary precautions needed to protect the orb from evil. To open the eight lock seal of the shrine, find the resting grounds of each divine being of the elements and take each of their orbs to the shrine of the divine.

Ok, that's the entire first part. That's quite a lot of information."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:43 pm
"That makes alot of sense... Pretty straight foreward..." She stares at the ."Does he have any other hints for us?" Tiger says, looking to Mia. "I don't think they would say directions, but... I dunno. Something about danger? Or large holes and tunnels?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:17 am
((I will PM you soon with my first Idea i can't do it now cuz its late and all i want to do is post then sleep))

"I would bet on better traps then the last one. From what I saw that place...." Glances in shrines direction. "....was well taken care of but abandoned a long time ago..... I mean think about it. People hid the seals bothered to put traps then just leave? To me that makes no sense. Though this location seemed to have been either forgotten or something happened to those designated to watch the seals..... assuming that my theory is right far fetched as it is."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:08 pm
Tiger nods, not caring who said it, listening enough to hear what was said, but in to deep of thought to notice who said it. "That seems accurate... The people would have looked, and the people who knew, or had a hint to the orb's where-abouts would have been murdered in fustration..."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:49 pm
Arty looked at the table. "hmmm.."

Ayu sat on the floor in the corner, mumbling something.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:35 pm
"Yes, that does make a lot of sense. Actually, now that I think about it, there are a few solutions that fit into that theory." Mia started writing Nakhti's theory along with Ty's and her ideas on the sheet of paper. "One of them, is that the guardians who watched over the elements were given the responsibility of guarding the shrines and taking care of the traps and what-not. But after the former guardians, the ones before us, passed away, the shrines must've been left unattended for some while."

Mia finished writing on the paper and looked up at the others. " Or maybe the gods and goddess' were supposed to take care of them but as danger for them started appearing, I guess they had to stay in their safe zone, the heavens."

"What do you think? Make sense?"  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:57 pm
"Abandoned is not likely. For all we know the people of this town are the desendants of whom were charged to protect the seal but somewhere in the years they forgot."

Nakhti scratched behind one of his cat ears. "In the case of gaurdians being killed..... I say we be extra cautious if we find corpses near the seals.... whatever made them could still be hanging around."

Then Nakhti looked at Mia. "We must also consider the posibility if we do run across gaurdians of the seals they will think of us as thieves and not the group with the gaurdian of the sacred orb."

Then Nakhti looked up at the celling. "As for gods and godesses...... if any of them have any form of a hand in gaurding the seals I'd bet more on having to face a monster they set in place near the seals. Because from what I remember of gods and godesses in the three years i can remember. They either fight with elements of the storms or send powerful monsters to do thier biddings."

Nakhti shrugged. "But then again on the matters of gods and godesses I am no expert so feel free to disregard that part of my statement."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:31 am
Ayu mumbled, keeping her eyes closed as she arose. "Artemis doesn't send animals to do her biding. She may control them but she thinks that is cruelty. If we find the earth orb we might have to be careful. It's either Mother Earth or Artemis but they are our friends so....who knows."
Ayu leaned on the wall, crossing her arms and closing her eyes, still thinking.

Arty nodded. "We have know Artemis for centuries and she hasn't done us harm yet. So we'll just have to figure out the rest I guess."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:04 pm
Tiger stares at the tablet. "I suppose so... People may have fallen out of touch with their gods and have, perhaps, forgotten how they are supposed to be." She gently touches the tablet, thinking. These gods aren't like any I know.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:15 pm
Mia nodded. "Ok, well, I guess we shouldn't go so far ahead. For now I think we should start deciphering. I think we're on the part where the tablet starts telling us clues."

Mia placed the tablet on the bedside table and showed the deciphering paper to Ayu, Ty and Nakhti. Mia pointed to one word on the tablet and looked at the paper. "Let's see....T...O. First word is 'to'. Then...F...I...N...D? Yeah, 'to find'. Hmm." Mia pointed to the next few words and looked at the decipher sheet. "T...H...E....um...S..H...R...I...N..E. 'To find the shrine'.....of.....F...I...R...E. Mia deciphered the rest of the sentence. "To find the shrine of fire, seek the doorway at the base of the Tovip volcano."  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:14 pm
"One down..... One found and six to decipher....... Wait if there is a shrine of fire what is the shrine we were just at?"

Nakhti now had a face of concentration on. Then suddenly another memory flashed behind his eyes.

((This is the memory he sees.)) "Open it." Were the words spoken harshly to Nakhti. Nakhti looked up steam puffing infront of his face as he breathed into the frigid air. "Or die boy." With a thunderous crack a tree broke and revealed a stone golem. In the distance fires could be seen burning in the snowy woods. ((End memory.))

Nakhti blinked and the memory stopped just as suddenly as it had sprung upon him. Nakhti had not moved nor had he sat down so he knew he was only out of touch for mabey a second.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:51 pm
Arty shrugged. "No clue...look at the orb..what color is it. That should tell you."

Ayu shrugged.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:06 pm
Mia stared at the orb. "Hmm, it's green. That I think would be the colour of earth. That kinda makes sense considering that where we found the orb was in a wooded area. But that also doesn't make sense because in Etheros we learned that Sylphis, named after Sylphia, the goddess of wind, was not only named after her but took after her element, wind. So, I'm not sure which one it is."

Mia thought a bit more. "So, should we go on ahead towards Ruby Village? Or should we stay here and decipher the rest of the text?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:40 pm
Circle awaited outside for the next train which wasn't untill the next morning. A snezze built itself up in her nose, however didn't relese, making Circle twich slightly. She bit her lip and curled up on the waiting bench. No flashbacks tonight, not with the dust and the glommy air that seemed to be floating around the area.

I'm hungry.... Was the only thought swimming in the purple haired girl's head. She took off her glasses off and closed her eyes.
Still nothing....

Becca-Ish

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:00 pm
Nakhti Chaos could still feel the presence of the golem and the hateful man looming near him. What the hell did it mean....... Nakhti cleared his throught.

"If we go we can decipher on the road and may have our next locations by the time we get there. On the other hand if we stay we can get this all figured out now and plan our route accordingly. Either way is fine by me. Excuse me but I must go get some fresh air."

Nakhti straightened himself to full hieght and gave a slight bow of his head before leaveing the room and softly closeing the door behind himself. I need to focus on this memory more less it fade away from me. Walking down into the main room of the in Nakhti stopped a waitress. Requesting if they had dried meat. Nakhti waited untill it was confirmed then proceeded to order some. Store some for on the road meals and a little snack while i think. With his small sack that he stored his rations in full he walked out into the cool air. Bringing a strip of dried meat to his lips Nakhti bit off a piece. While he chewed Nakhti's thoughts were deep into the momories that were fragmented at best and tried to piece them together. He focused on every scene and tried to notice small details that would give something away. Like trying to throw glass without breaking it he was failing miserably. He did not know where his feet took him but he knew he could find his way back following his own scent. So he drifted street to street block to block circleing around untill finaly he saw a bench and felt the inclanation to sit down. Nakhti then observed his surroundings while taking another bite of meat. Looking to his left he noted the presence of a purple haired girl seemingly resting on her own bench. Nakhti's cat tail gave a twitch as did cat his ears. She seemed to be resting or just really bored. Hell mabey she's asleep...... only one way to find out.

"Is that bench as comfy as it looks?"

Nakhti's tail twitched misceviously behind him as he shook his head making his long crimson hair look like it was brushed very sloppy.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games