Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Thank You Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy 2022
  Poll
View Results

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:11 pm
Ochru
Nobody really helped me in here, but then again, I didn't ask for any specific help. I suppose if I need help in anything, its creating role-plays and decent games that people will actually reply to.

I'm a helping you =)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:44 pm
Queentintin
Ochru
Nobody really helped me in here, but then again, I didn't ask for any specific help. I suppose if I need help in anything, its creating role-plays and decent games that people will actually reply to.

I'm a helping you =)

Yep, and I appreciate it big time. So now I can give a thank you to you Tintin.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:33 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

I'm a helping you =)

Yes! and yay *hugs* hows your baby?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:09 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

I'm a helping you =)

Keitaro and Hideki are doing fantastic. Ellen is looking after them for now while I am on summer break. And Keitaro does help look after Hideki.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:15 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

I'm a helping you =)

Keitaro and Hideki are doing fantastic. Ellen is looking after them for now while I am on summer break. And Keitaro does help look after Hideki.

summer break ahh,ok, cause they"re newborns, she needs time I guess , good to know biggrin always good to have helpers *smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:17 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

I'm a helping you =)

summer break ahh,ok, cause they"re newborns, she needs time I guess , good to know biggrin always good to have helpers *smiles*

Hideki can crawl, so Ellen makes sure he doesn't hurt himself. But Keitaro had been helping me on that other farm in Mineral town before I moved. He's about 7 years old now.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:26 am
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

Hideki can crawl, so Ellen makes sure he doesn't hurt himself. But Keitaro had been helping me on that other farm in Mineral town before I moved. He's about 7 years old now.

ohh ok, one crawls and the other yes at 7 yrs , they can help with little things I guess =) aww cute family, =) do they have pets?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:30 am
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru

ohh ok, one crawls and the other yes at 7 yrs , they can help with little things I guess =) aww cute family, =) do they have pets?

A dog and a pig. The Pig's name is bacon. The dog's name keeps changing thanks to the kids. One day he's barkie, the other day is squiggles.  

Ochru

Fortnite Battle Pass

Liberal Garbage

11,700 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:29 am
Nobody has “helped” me per say in this group; I joined years ago so that *I* could help others!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:32 pm
heart

Well, no one helped get into this guild, but to those that did help others, thank you, even though I found this place on my own!  

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:38 pm
Thank you to those who are active  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:38 pm
giving thanks to NSTG and all of Gaia