Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 am
*smiles sweetly and shakes the strangers icy hand*
I am Lady Ayami chan, I am very pleased to make your acquaintance.
*detects a distinct scent in the air*
is that mint?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:55 am
*He turns hand facing up holding her on top and bows flawlessly and kisses her hand. As he stands back up, he points to the wall.* There is a plant over there on the wall. It is called The Hell-Ice Mint, Please be careful that mint is from the eighth Layer of Hell and any person not from that layer eats one they will be encased in a block of ice so cold the fires from the Ninth Layer of Baator (Ninth level of hell) would take hours to begin thawing you out. By then your body will cease to be. But It does provide a nice scenery change and a fresh new sent.* As he finishes he place a mint leaf in his mouth and starts to chew it.*  

Faunt Ix

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 am
*her icy sparkle*
oh the scent is divine!!
Thanks for the thoughtful addition 3nodding
so what brings you around these parts?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 am
*walks in MW heading straight for the espresso machine, in desperate need of a double mocha iced latte. Halfway through the bar, Icy sees Ayami and the stranger and stops cold in her tracks. Rubbing her neck instinctively, she looks down nervously and starts back towards the machine, speaking to both patrons in a low tone*

redface Morning all.

*makes her drink and sits at the bar, head down, sipping and trying to shake off the sensation on her neck*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 am
eek
Icy! What on earth is wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 am
I am unsure right now... I was thrown on to this earth without anything... All my items that where given to me by Zaphkiel himself to sustain me in my new job where missing. These items allowed me to work as a Ferryman/Boatman on the River of Styx without being overwhelmed by the devils in Baator and the evil that fuels them. You see the River of Styx had become overflowing with souls of the damned, so much so that Charon needed help. Charon pleaded with the Lords and Rulers to get a Ferryman for each layer. They did, Prince Levistus and Lord Mephistopheles went though countless Ferrymen for none could with stand the coldness of their layer. They went to the council of the Gods, where all Gods, good and evil met. They told the Council of their problems. Zaphkiel, High Lord of Mount Celestia (the Seven Levels of Heaven), Told them not to worry he will send someone to help them from the heavens. Not liking the idea of an Angel in Hell, they agreed that the latter would be much worse. Zaphkiel said that the Feryman he had in mind is Good but cold hearted and would fit right in. So the Seven Gods of Mount Celestia and the Nine Gods of Baator all signed a contract allowing an Angel to serve as a Ferryman on two Layers of Baator, and thay if he chose to the Ferryman is allow to resign his position after a predetermined set of time in service. So that is the brief history of who I am.  

Faunt Ix

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:47 am
i got to go now work time... again.* As he leaves he bows before Ayami and blow a kiss to Icy laughing.* Tootles  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:49 am
{OOC: Sorry guys, big bro is ready to runs his errands and I'm playing taxi cab today! stressed I should be back after 1. See you all then, I hope. sweatdrop }

*looks at her watch and comes out of her musings* eek AH! I'M LATE! I'M LATE! I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE!!!*jumps off barstool and rushes out the bar, nodding at Ayami and the stranger on her way out*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:52 am
*waves to Icy*
No worries love people like to make me work lately too!! stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:39 am
*walks into bar and sits down while ordering a jack and coke* too much bs at work for this *tilts drink towards lady ayami  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:50 am
eek
oh well hello there  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 am
*gets up and sits next to lady ayami* how have you been? can I buy you a drink?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:10 am
redface
Umm sure you can...
I'm just overseeing some work here for the mistress Psyzapp...
but it's about time for a drink.

*Kakkosen peers out from behind her hair*
We're preparing for the new game that is coming.
*points to the men installing shackles on the wall*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 am
hmm looks interesting. how does mistress Psyzapp decide who tests it?*beckons bartender* Whats would you fancy?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:19 am
stare
there is no bartender here...
it's self serve or get on a MW lady's good side wink
but you can get me some of that top self scotch.
Well they are set up for TES - but I'm not sure she had any intention of "testing" them
confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games