Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
.::Main Page Quiz -- For Bored Gaians::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 3681 3682 3683 3684 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tehee? [:
  Rawr! xD.
  MeOw! :3
  Yeeey!
  Bleh. -_-
  Moneeey! =D
  +1
View Results

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:03 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

105. Ever been stalked before?
not by a stranger, the kid who liked me in 4th grade moved away and then found me again. O.O

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:06 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

106. Ever been thrown a suprise party?
nope, i wish i had one for myself.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:08 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

107. When was your last birthday party?
years ago. this year im just going out to dinner with my two friends to celebrate me being legal.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:16 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

108. How many friends do you have on gaia?
14/15 i want more, some don't come on anymore and don't talk :/

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

109. Do you prefer pepsi or coke?
i don't like either, heck i don't drink pop at all. the only thing i drink is juice, water, milk, and tea.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:23 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

110. from the last question, would that one beat Dr. Peper?
nope, don't drink no pop. but if i have to like if there are no other options then 7-up, gingerale, or sprite.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

111. What color are your walls in your room?
baby pink and white. i like it, even though i seem like a baby blue person. thats what all my friends say i am. baby blue. triple 1's make a wish.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

112. Do you have any pets(yes/no)?
nahh i had a lot, i had 5 gold fish of the five one lived for 8 years while all the others died in two days, 3 hermit crabs 2 died one escape in my yard. a robotic parakeet but it got annoying so i took out the batteries, a cat which i ended up being allergic to and it got fleas so we had to give it away D:

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:04 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

113. How many pets do you have, and what are they?
none. i had a lot, i had 5 gold fish of the five one lived for 8 years while all the others died in two days, 3 hermit crabs 2 died one escape in my yard. a robotic parakeet but it got annoying so i took out the batteries, a cat which i ended up being allergic to and it got fleas so we had to give it away D:

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

114. Do you get along with your parents?
hardly. they were never in my life, so when they try now they don't know who i am, and i try to tell them who i am but they don't accept it and try to force things in my life, so when i'm legal and when i sign i'm gone. we just don't really get along it's their fault for letting me raise myself since i was 6, sure i had sisters but they had their own life. my parents have a new baby now, its not me it's my nephew i hope they don't make the same mistake with him as they did with me. because sometimes i just cry from being alone. it's a sad hard thing to be. like we are a family, hardly ever together. it's hard for me.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

115. What was the best gift you've recieved?
i don't know probably money.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:15 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

116. Are you listening to music right now?
yeah i listen to music 24/7 unless i'm composing music or in school, or somewhere where i can't listen to music D:

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:23 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

117. How many gaia accounts do you have?
i have mine, i had two old ones but i deleted them. and i take care of my friends sometimes when she can't hers is: Gr82bgoth

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:30 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

118. When was the last time you took a shower?
last night, i'm taking another in a couple of hours. if i don't my hair wont be nice. i need my bangs trimmed they grow so fast and are getting too long to wear them the way i want. they keep going in my eyes, not feminine at all O///O

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:33 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

119. Are you wearing a hat or scarf?
nope, but i got a really cute hat and scarf a couple years back for christmas when i was 13 and i still wear them to this day because i'm small and don't grow. and have a great figure, because i dance pop, free-style, belly dance etc.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 3681 3682 3683 3684 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games