Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:53 am
*sees the fury in lekos eyes and builds a hatred for the person who could bring this side out of this woman*  
*leans over the counter to get a look at Icy and is a bit surprised at the sight*
Xas, I am also interested in who this "he" might be. I have not see you filled with so much fright before *giggles* save for perhaps the time I cast an asphyxiation spell on you~ Rilu'oh, even then it did not linger.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

*gets real panicky and looks around, scared that even the thought of his name could bring Armageddon*

ninja burning_eyes I-I can't say.....he-he'll find me....I know he will!!!!!!!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:57 am
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
How are we to know who to look for if you cannot even tell us who "he" is? We cannot offer assistance without knowing what to expect.

Ryzan Vixtul

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:01 pm
*turns to ryzan* I know Im new to all of you but I am willing to offer my services if they are needed...I can not sit by and watch a nameless person terrorize women  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:04 pm
*coos at Icy*
deary... hunny...
now, now....
what does this nameless person, shall we say want?
now you know very well I'm good at solving problems such as this...
although if you are this afraid... confused
gonk Icy please spill some information!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:05 pm
*giggles and fetches himself a glass of elven wine*
When it comes to this woman, I certainly can~ Rilu'oh, if it upsets jallil to see her in such a condition, I would help for her sake if nothing else.

*takes a seat on one of the bar stools and sips his wine*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 pm
*A cold Arctic breeze flows through the room as Faunt enters with a fully awaken Crys, this time, in his arm. He waves an Icy Hello to all in the bar and of course bows to Mistress Psyzapp and Lady Leko. Half-way in his bow he notices something amiss. *I sense Icy's presence but to not see her. Is something wrong?* A worried look freezes over his face as the thought of the ladies being placed off disturbs him greatly. He scans the room, not finding Icy, but instead finding a big block of Ice in the corner.* Excuse me for a sec please.* He turns and approaches the block of ice only to find a frozen worker with a leaf in his mouth.* Hmmm... I am dreadfully sorry Mistress Psyzapp but it appears that one of your workers ate a mint leaf... I do apologize. I really need to put a warning sign next to it, but it will look so tacky.* He touches the block of ice and it shrinks into a small cube. He reaches in his satchel and pull out a jar full of unmelted cubes of ice.* Here goes another one. Now back to the matter at hand.* Faunt walks back to the group. *What is wrong with Miss Icy. I don't mean to be rude but I demand to know for I have grown a bit accustomed to her and wish not to see any ill-will towards her.  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:13 pm
*extremely surprised at Icy Reign's state, she gets up and stands over her and puts her hands on her hips.* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MISS ICY REIGN! mad LEST YOU FORGET THAT YOU MY DEAR ARE AN MW LADY!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:19 pm
tell like it is Psyzapp!!
Come on you have some talented ladies here to defend you!
If I may brag about us as such... lol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:22 pm
*looks at watch and curses lightly under breath*I hate to do this to you fine folk but I have an appointment to make of an upmost importance. I hope you find this damded man and bring him to his kness. until then, take care*waves as he exits the bar*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:25 pm
confused Who was that man…BlackR.16? *Looks at Leko.* I don't believe I have ever met him. *She then looks at Icy who is apparently in too much shock to respond.* She must have slipped back into that coma. stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 pm
*feels a sudden chill as he hears the newcomer he saw last night enter. He rubs his arms and turns to see him, perplexed by the continued drop in temperature despite the door being closed*
Vendui', inthuul one. My apologies if it seemed rude of me last isto to have appeared in my sleeping attire redface I am R'zn of House Vx'tul, rilu'oh, you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough~

If you do not mind my asking, of what relation are you to this one? *gestures at Icy*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:27 pm
Mistress Psyzapp? Are you still upset with me? Usually I get a hello of some sort, but this time nothing.  

Faunt Ix

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:30 pm
Psyzapp
confused Who was that man…BlackR.16? *Looks at Leko.* I don't believe I have ever met him. *She then looks at Icy who is apparently in too much shock to respond.* She must have slipped back into that coma. stare

Yes his name is Black.R, not sure where he came from but he's been following me around for the last couple of days... BOTH forms of me! He seems to be interested in "testing" out the shakles when they are ready...

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games