Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:11 pm
Bored...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm
*A slight Arctic breeze with a hint of mint flows through the room as the doors creep open. Lightly touching the ground Faunt enters the lounge with a fog rolling around his feet. Crys perks up and climbs to his shoulders and watches the room as they drift across.* Ah... What an eventful day today was. Now it is night and so I shall relax. Yes, indeed.* As he makes his way to the wine cabinet, he notices Icy sitting in a chair drinking straight from the bottle.* Crys, something is up when some one drink from the bottle. *Crys nods her head. Faunt reaches in and pull out a bottle of Elysium Wine. Sweet in flavor, dark in color. He makes him self a glass which is handcrafted out of ice. taking a sip, he walks over to Icy's table. *Do you care to talk about it?* He takes a mint leaf out of his box and breaks a small piece and drops it into his glass. *  

Faunt Ix

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:26 pm
*startled that she didn't even notice him come in the bar, Icy half shrieks, half screams and falls backward off her barstool, landing very hard on her back*

"THUD!" eek gonk crying

*quickly recovering herself, Icy stands up and looks at her feet, too embarrassed to look the stranger in the face*

I...uh, um....no, I'm ok. I just tend to, uh....zone out every now and then...yea, that's it..... ninja

*straightening her clothes, Icy recaps her bottle and replaces it. Drumming her fingers on the counter and looking nervously at the door, Icy looks over at the stranger with pleading in her eyes*

Um, excuse me....Faunt is it? You haven't happen to see a man with a cold but fiery menacing look about him, have you? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:28 pm
{{OOC: Okay, I know I disappeared earlier, but that was a computer problem. rolleyes I have to run real quick-about 30 minutes tops. stressed I'll be back soon. xd }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:39 pm
*He quickly stands and kneel before her.Grabing her hands with a chilling, but oddly comfortable touch and looks her straight in the eyes.* M'Lady, I am so terribly sorry I was under the impression we have met. I am Faunt IX, Ferryman of the River Styx of Stygia and of Cania, Fifth and Eighth Layer of Baator. It is and honor to properly introduce myself to you. *He places a gentle kiss on her right hand. As he leans back a bit of frost rest where he had kissed just like the frost that was on the back of her neck*. I do apologize for my actions earlier, as I said I was under the impression that we knew each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:41 pm
*He stands before her and take a seat.* If there is anyone out to harm you, I will stop him. I shall never let anyone harm you M'Lady Icy.  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:01 pm
*She returns to the bar just overhearing Faunt express such chivalry to Icy.* Why such chivalry…*she says and she raises her eyebrows.*…such sophistication…Icy Reign, it's not everyday a man expresses himself in such a manner. Faunt, if you aren't careful, you're going to have us ladies fighting over your attention. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:07 pm
*As he takes a slip of his wine he eys the back area where R'zn went.* Not only have you ladies fighting over me but him too. *He tilts his head in the same direction too as if he is trying to point*. But alas, love is so troublesome.  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 pm
*she looks to see what Faunt is looking at.* Him who…do you mean Ryzan? *she turns back to Faunt to await his response.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:14 pm
siyo, ukta (yes, him)  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:15 pm
confused Excuse me? What are you trying to say to be Faunt? Spit it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:16 pm
*with a nervous hand and, Icy instinctively rubs the back of her neck. Chuckling nervously, Icy slightly nods and looks at the place where his lips just touched, a similance of a smile from her old self tugging at her lips. Upon hearing Psyzapp speak, Icy straightens up and tries to put on a brave front*

Ah, yes Faunt. We met the first time you came here, but I was so intrigued the thought of a hunt that I had not taken the time to get to know you as my fellow hooligans have. And no need for apologies of the other night. I was just caught off guard and never had anyone to find out the, uh, "sensitivity" of my neck as fast as you had. redface

*realizing that her actions from earlier are bound to get her status among the MW re-evaluated, Icy switches her devious charm on, hoping she can fake the funk enough to get the curious and disapproving eyes off her*

twisted Now, my dear Faunt.*slowly circles him and sidles up to his right side, close enough to breathe in his ear* Are you always this debonair and smooth with the ladies, or do we at the MW just naturally bring it out of you?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:21 pm
*She smirks at Icy and is glad to see her back to herself.* Faunt…Ryzan is not interested in us ladies that way. He sees us as "gal pals" and nothing more. Ryzan is into guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:25 pm
*He tilts his head just right so it rest on her shoulders as he puts his mouth close to her ear. His icy breath caresses her ear sending a wave of chills throughout her body. *Wouldn't you like to know. *He chuckles as tips his glass straight back slipping the last bit of is Elysium Wine. Taking the Ice Glass and gently rolls it across the back of her neck.* So, what do you think?  

Faunt Ix

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:26 pm
Psyzapp
*She smirks at Icy and is glad to see her back to herself.* Faunt…Ryzan is not interested in us ladies that way. He sees us as "gal pals" and nothing more. Ryzan is into guys.

((oh trust me Faunt knows.... read up a few pages... without a direct word to him I sent him to his room blushing))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games