Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:01 pm
notingles
blessedheart
"Alright." Shun said as he waved good bye to Ed and entered Nemu's house.
(KK and we have a 305 at the beginning at the number)
((fair enoghf)) when ed got to the lab an relativelly large mansion as well as some smaller buildings were done, with an stair leading to the lab and the lab leading to his workspace in the city ((one week later))((can i?))

(Sure^^)
Shun decides to visit Ed and heads to his mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:01 pm
angel_eyes200
nate is too scared to come back out so he teleports to where ed and shun are instead of getting his head burnt off but racy's dark magic. "hey ed wut r u doing?"
"going back to the assasination buissines" ((use full words please))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
"Alright." Shun said as he waved good bye to Ed and entered Nemu's house.
(KK and we have a 305 at the beginning at the number)
((fair enoghf)) when ed got to the lab an relativelly large mansion as well as some smaller buildings were done, with an stair leading to the lab and the lab leading to his workspace in the city ((one week later))((can i?))

(Sure^^)
Shun decides to visit Ed and heads to his mansion.
ed was discussing the payment for the killing of an smugler that broke the deal "hello shun, i was in the middle of an negociation... may you wait a little? please sit" he says pointing at an large sofa  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:03 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
nate is too scared to come back out so he teleports to where ed and shun are instead of getting his head burnt off but racy's dark magic. "hey ed wut r u doing?"

Shun looked at Nate and tilted his head. "You okay Nate? You seem on edge." Shun stated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:05 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
((okay, fine)) "oh, thats good...isnt it? anyways if you see racy, tell her im not here...and give her something to hit." nate nods and goes to find a better place to hide.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:06 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
((okay, fine)) "oh, thats good...isnt it? anyways if you see racy, tell her im not here...and give her something to hit." nate nods and goes to find a better place to hide.
((thank you)) "i will dont worry"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:06 pm
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1

negima: hey mio whyed you want to show me down here?

Mio:i want to give you something
*Mio gose and garbs a case and cames back*
Mio:here opens

negima: oh ok *he opens it* thanks (what is it? is it a guitar?)

(ya)
Mio:its my old guitar that i play when i was 10

negima: thanks and cool

Mio:your welcome

negima: so who are your sisters dateing?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:08 pm
blessedheart
notingles
angel_eyes200

Shun looked at Nate and tilted his head. "You okay Nate? You seem on edge." Shun stated.
nate shook and then nodded. "um... just hide me from racy." suddenly, racy apeared behind nate with black clouds around her hands. "nate why did you go away? we're not done training!" nate starled and fell trying to get away from racy but trips. "why did you look in the boy's bathroom?" racy shrugged.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 pm
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1

(ya)

Rose surprised n one
Snow surprised n one
Yui razz osion
Night:Shade
Kio surprised n one
Rose and Snow:when did you guys get bfs
Yui:last week
Night:me too  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:11 pm
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1
Mio Night12
sk8rkool1

(ya)

Rose surprised n one
Snow surprised n one
Yui razz osion
Night:Shade
Kio surprised n one
Rose and Snow:when did you guys get bfs
Yui:last week
Night:me too

negima: hmm weird  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
notingles
angel_eyes200

nate shook and then nodded. "um... just hide me from racy." suddenly, racy apeared behind nate with black clouds around her hands. "nate why did you go away? we're not done training!" nate starled and fell trying to get away from racy but trips. "why did you look in the boy's bathroom?" racy shrugged.
"if you are going to destroy something, do it away from my house " ed said calmly and looked back to his client "two million and done", the client toght for a while "that is a fine deal" the client said and ed replied "it should be done still by today... pay the 1 million advance", the mafia guy puted an case over ed's desk and opens it then leaves, ed counts the money and he was done  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:13 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
notingles
angel_eyes200

Shun looked at the two of them and tilted his head. :Hey Racy...Are you training with Nate..?" He asked smiling but wondered why Nate was so scared at the moment.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:16 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
notingles
angel_eyes200

"if you are going to destroy something, do it away from my house " ed said calmly and looked back to his client "two million and done", the client toght for a while "that is a fine deal" the client said and ed replied "it should be done still by today... pay the 1 million advance", the mafia guy puted an case over ed's desk and opens it then leaves, ed counts the money and he was done
racy squinted and grunted again. "nate, i need to train just in case youn try to kill me again!!!!" she sounded like a little 9 year old. nate pushed her away from him playfully yet serious. "no, i dont want to train." racy got angery and was about to smash nate's head off with her evil magic but didnt want to harm ed's villa.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:18 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
notingles
angel_eyes200

Shun looked at the two of them and tilted his head. :Hey Racy...Are you training with Nate..?" He asked smiling but wondered why Nate was so scared at the moment.
nate could read shuns facial expressions and went to shun. "dont ask, shell kill you. shes starting to hurt me too." he showed his shirt and showed it had many black spots on it and was beginning to tear.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:19 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
notingles
angel_eyes200

racy squinted and grunted again. "nate, i need to train just in case youn try to kill me again!!!!" she sounded like a little 9 year old. nate pushed her away from him playfully yet serious. "no, i dont want to train." racy got angery and was about to smash nate's head off with her evil magic but didnt want to harm ed's villa.
ed grabed nate by the back of the collar and draged him out, then helping him up "run as daam fast as you can, i'l try to hold racy... plus i'm leaving and i dont trust the two of you alone inside" he said lightning an cigarete  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games