Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm
Well Miss Icy…it looks as though you have an admirer here. heart I'll just leave you two to talk amongst yourselves and go over to the bar. I believe there is a glass of scotch with my name on it. *she gets up to give them some privacy and her mind wanders to thoughts of Officer Dougherty as she makes herself a scotch on the rocks.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:36 pm
*again, unnerved by the sheer against her skin, Icy tries hard to maintain her facade and counters with a heinous chuckle, taking her index finger on her right hand and tipping his chin up so he's looking her directly in the eye. With a devious smile, Icy coos*

twisted Why, extracting such information from you is my specialty and the best part, my dear. wink

*releasing his chin gently, Icy licks the tip of his nose and goes behind the bar, pretending to look for a special drink, and let's out a faltering sigh, not sure how long she can keep this up without breaking back down. EDIT: Knowing that sooner or later "he" will find her at the bar, Icy shudders and shakes it off quickly before anyone can become the wiser. Bending down where no one can see her, Icy strains to think of a way to exit without looking suspicious*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:43 pm
*She sips her scotch and fondly remembers the last encounter she had with Officer Dougherty and the long passionate kiss he gave her. heart She lets out a big sigh and takes another long drink.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 pm
*As Icy is temporarily indisposed under the bar, He send a Cold blast of air at the door causing it to slam shut with a load bang and freezing it shut with never-ending sheet of ice. Crys points behind the bar with a concerned look on her face. Quietly he sneak behind the bar and ducks down with Icy.* Who is "he" and you better be forthright. I'd damned if anyone is going to cause you this much distress and it not being me.  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:54 pm
eek *She looks at her frozen door and is stunned. Her attention then turns to Faunt. She puts her glass down and tries to remain calm.* AND JUST HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO STAY IN BUSINESS IF PEOPLE CAN'T COME THROUGH THE DOOR? mad *She glares at Faunt.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:58 pm
*He pops up quickly and looks at her dead in the eyes. He eyes are as cold and dark as the darkest Arctic night.* I will open it in a bit... I might NOT be as blunt as you but I am going to get to the bottom of this.  

Faunt Ix

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:02 pm
*in the middle of desperately forming an escape plan, Icy is horrified by the loud bang of the front doors shutting and immediately thinks "he" has found her. Before she can scream and run, Faunt sneaks up behind her and her scream is frozen in her throat, a look of pure horror on her face. Searching frantically for her voice, Icy begins to calm down and stop her heart from leaping out her throat as Faunt speaks to her vehemently. Unable to escape the seriousness of his look and tone, Icy lets her shoulders sag and she sighs heavily and deeply. Looking down at the floor, Icy tries to find the right words to explain her predicament*

I-, I can't tell you...it's not that I don't want to, I honestly CAN'T! To even merely mention his name would surely put me in my awaiting grave.... crying

*as soon as she finishes her sentence, Icy breaks into an uncontrollable sob and hears Psyzapp's irate tone and tries to hush her cries*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:05 pm
*Her nostrils flare and she takes in a very deep breath and then exhales.* I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT THIS HERE IS MISS ICY REIGN. SHE IS MY 3RD IN COMMAND HERE AND SHE CAN HANDLE ANYONE THAT MESSES WITH HER. ISN'T THAT RIGHT ICY! twisted

eek *She is stunned to witness Icy break down like this.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:09 pm
*She goes over to Icy with a concerned look on her face.* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ICY? I've never seen you like this before. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:14 pm
*He puts his cloak around her and an arm on top. The cloak is surprisingly a comfortable temp, not too hot or not too cold. Trying to comfort her.* Even the strongest of us all will have our moments of weakness. It confronting them and having the courage to ask for help, is what makes us even stronger. So please I respect you in all your evilness but right now this.* Looks at Icy.* What ever this is, is tearing her from the inside out. Her skin maybe tough as Ice on the outside but deep down we are all soft. And I don't care if you kick me out and tell me to go to that goody-two shoe place I will still try to help her. And in top of it, if it was you or Miss Katana, or even Lady Ayami or Leko, I would do the same thing.  

Faunt Ix

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:15 pm
*tries to enter MW, but finds the door is either locked or stuck. Irritated, she begins banging on the door* HEY, OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW, DAMMIT, IT'S COLD OUT HERE! scream *she mumbles something about someone not putting the "closed" sign up and how they will feel some pain as soon as she gets a hold of them*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:18 pm
*He releases the Ice from the door. As he does the Ice break and piles up behind the door making still able to open but a little hard.*  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:18 pm
*She hears Katana at the door.* YOU UNFREEZE THAT DOOR THIS INSTANT! scream HOLD ON KATANA…I'M WORKING ON IT! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 pm
*angrily pushes open the door and storms into MW* All right, somebody tell me just why in the hell the door was locked!!! *glancing over at the group at teh bar, her anger immediately turns to concern, and she rushes over to Icy, shouldering in between her & Faunt* Icy? ICY!? C'mon girlfriend, it's Kat, tell me what's going on....who do I need to hurt? Say the word and it's done!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 pm
*She goes to Icy's side.* My dearest Icy *she puts her hand on her shoulder.* Who is it that has put this type of fear into you? All you have to do is tell me my dear and I will see to it that this…this…"creep" is never heard from again.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games