Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 pm
Shun followed them and tilted his head at Ed. "Where you going Ed?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 pm
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

Shun looked at Nate and tilted his head. "You okay Nate? You seem on edge." Shun stated.
nate shook and then nodded. "um... just hide me from racy." suddenly, racy apeared behind nate with black clouds around her hands. "nate why did you go away? we're not done training!" nate starled and fell trying to get away from racy but trips. "why did you look in the boy's bathroom?" racy shrugged.
"if you are going to destroy something, do it away from my house " ed said calmly and looked back to his client "two million and done", the client toght for a while "that is a fine deal" the client said and ed replied "it should be done still by today... pay the 1 million advance", the mafia guy puted an case over ed's desk and opens it then leaves, ed counts the money and he was done
racy squinted and grunted again. "nate, i need to train just in case youn try to kill me again!!!!" she sounded like a little 9 year old. nate pushed her away from him playfully yet serious. "no, i dont want to train." racy got angery and was about to smash nate's head off with her evil magic but didnt want to harm ed's villa.
ed grabed nate by the back of the collar and draged him out, then helping him up "run as daam fast as you can, i'l try to hold racy... plus i'm leaving and i dont trust the two of you alone inside" he said lightning an cigarete
racy suddenly tried to grab nate away but couldnt reach him. nate then noticed how babyish he was being, having to run away from a girl. "no way am i running. im gonna fight her is i have to." racy became more intrested. "shur ill fight you if you can stand it." she teased.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:24 pm
blessedheart
"west cape... i got an contract, i must be done before ten PM, can you hold racy while nate escape?" ed asks changing into an half stag-bettle then fling northwest  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:28 pm
notingles
blessedheart
"west cape... i got an contract, i must be done before ten PM, can you hold racy while nate escape?" ed asks changing into an half stag-bettle then fling northwest
racy seemed intrested. "i wonder if i can come." she began to float in the air. "come on nate, hold my hand." nate grabed her hand and racy started to fly to the directoin ed flew, but slow cuz nate was heavy.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:32 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
blessedheart
racy seemed intrested. "i wonder if i can come." she began to float in the air. "come on nate, hold my hand." nate grabed her hand and racy started to fly to the directoin ed flew, but slow cuz nate was heavy.

"wait up." Shun said as he grabbed Nate's hand and flew with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 pm
ed was at west cape now, sshifting himself human he was using suit and tie, an true *hitman* outfit, he soon were heading to an small house over an dark alley and knocked, he was recived by an drug dealer "who are you? ed only replied "noone special, i'm here on buissiness" ((what is true)) you all are too good looking for druggies he opens the door and ed heas deep into the house, he went underground and entered an big room with some shady personalities "is any of you mr.jon?" ed asked, the one in the far left standed up "i see..." ed walked up to him and then disapeared, soon outside the house, 20 seconds later jon's head fell down from his bbody and ed flied back home to wait for his payment  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:35 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
notingles
blessedheart

"whoa!" it was too heavy for racy to fly high enough. "sorry, hold on this might work.." she put a force feild around them and pushed the big purple bubble into the air with shun and nate. "okay, to where ed is." she flew them in the direction of ed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:37 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
notingles
blessedheart

"whoa!" it was too heavy for racy to fly high enough. "sorry, hold on this might work.." she put a force feild around them and pushed the big purple bubble into the air with shun and nate. "okay, to where ed is." she flew them in the direction of ed.

"Alright." Shun said as he looked at the scenary below.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:39 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
notingles
blessedheart

and the well dressed walking ed was in that scenary  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:41 pm
notingles
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

Shun blinked when he saw Ed. "Ed?" He asked, watching him curiously.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:42 pm
notingles
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

racy saw ed and flew out of the bubble, accidentally making everyone in the bubble drop. nate fell under shun and wen they hit the floor, shun fell on nate. "oowww!! racy!!!" racy flew down and popped the bubble. "im so sorry guys!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:44 pm
ed looked behind "sorry, i'm already done, i told you didnt i shun? near zero pain in quick deaths"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:45 pm
angel_eyes200
notingles
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200

racy saw ed and flew out of the bubble, accidentally making everyone in the bubble drop. nate fell under shun and wen they hit the floor, shun fell on nate. "oowww!! racy!!!" racy flew down and popped the bubble. "im so sorry guys!!"

"Its okay Racy." Shun said as he got up from Nate and rubbed his now soar neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm
ed looks to the side and he client was there "well done ed... you were of true help... but here holds a problem... if you are that efficient i myght be in truble... so i cant let you live" the client draws a pistol and shoots ed on the head "make your homework old man, that was the same as shooting my arm, i changed my anatomy ed said piercing the client's chest with his arm completely, then removing the bullet  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm
notingles
ed looks to the side and he client was there "well done ed... you were of true help... but here holds a problem... if you are that efficient i myght be in truble... so i cant let you live" the client draws a pistol and shoots ed on the head "make your homework old man, that was the same as shooting my arm, i changed my anatomy ed said piercing the client's chest with his arm completely, then removing the bullet
racy walked over and wondered. "what happened?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games