Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:28 pm
*utterly ashamed at having her evil leader see her like this, Icy becomes enraged and looks at Faunt with fire in her eyes. But soon it dissipates, for she knows it's not his fault and to take it out on him would be all kinds of wrong. Wiping her eyes angrily, she sighs and stands up on wobbly knees, looking at Psyzapp and Faunt with fear filled but strong eyes*

Faunt, you don't know how much I appreciate your willingness to help me, eventhough you barely know me. That just goes to show how much of a true gentleman you are. For that, I thank you.*she leans in and kisses hin gently on the cheek and turns to Psyzapp*

You may fuss at me, look at me with disapproval for being so inept to handle such evil, but that's fine. My worst nightmare has come to pass and I must go out and face it. It was silly of me to come here thinking I could hide from it, it's inevitable and I'm tired of running. I WILL NOT bring anyone to harm with it, and this is why I cannot divulge any info as far as what's going on and what is to come. If you need to replace me for being such a pansy, I completely understand. How can I be 3rd in command bawling like a baby?

*with that, Icy returns Faunts cloak to him, nods at the two of them and heads towards the door, looking at Katana and nodding at her as well*

You all take care and remember that I did the best I could in my position. With that said, I must go now  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:32 pm
*His eyes widen and he rushes past the two girls and over to Icy.* Here please take this cloak and remember, all positions aside you are welcome here. If not my tree is always open for you. *Points to the Icy tree outside as he wraps Icy in his cloak.*  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:37 pm
eek Now you wait just a gosh darn minute! *She rushes over and blocks the door.* NOW YOU UNDERSTAND THIS MISS ICY *she looks at her sternly.* LIKE IT OR NOT…WE HAVE DEVELOPED SOMEWHAT OF A FAMILY HERE AND IF YOU ARE IN TROUBLE, ALL OF US ARE IN TROUBLE. You mean the world to me and if someone is messing with you…then they are messing with all of us. I DEMAND that you tell me THIS INSTANT who this so called "evil" is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:41 pm
*Nods in agreement with Mistress Psyzapp* I maybe new but already made my self apart of this family.  

Faunt Ix

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:44 pm
*goes to stand next to Psyzapp and crosses her arms, glaring at Icy* And just what do you mean, "I must face it alone"? The three of us are EVIL, remember? I keep telling you that no one has ever seen the full brunt of my wrath around here, but dammit girl, you keep trying to push me & Psyzapp away and it just might be you who unleashes it! scream * She walks up to Icy and stands nose to nose with her* Now, Sister mine....tell me who it is that WE must banish!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm
*as soon as Psyzapp finishes her question, a look of mortification comes across Icys face. Her left arm begins shaking and and her knees lock in place. Her breath catches in her throat and she is unable to speak, let alone move. The only other time she felt this terrified was when she was younger and barely escaped his grasp then. Yet, looking outside the bar, the clouds swirling overhead dangerously counterclockwise, the thunder rolls and a quicksilver flash. The sillhouette was unmistakeble. The stance undeniable. And that katana.......THAT KATANA! The one that almost claimed her....*

eek No....no....NO!!!! IT CAN'T BE!!! gonk Not here! He's found me!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:51 pm
*He grabs Neve and hold the spirit tightly and it transforms into an Ice Scythe. With that Faunt pulls the edges of his cloak tighter around Icy as he steps in front of her holding out his Scythe. As he makes his stance he pops in a Mint leaf and his body begins to shimmer like ice.* EDIT: I be DAMNED if anyone lays a finger on Icy or the other girls! Oh wait I am already Damned so you are s**t out of luck my friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:55 pm
ninja burning_eyes

Lighting Crashes and The Lone Figure Is Revealed

"Hello ICY!!!!!!!!!!!" as He Speaks the Words as if the very movement itself in effort costs him dearly but also to hear it berates the spoken into the intent of feeling the life stripped from there dying grasp, and the chill wind blowing from the storm brewing outside creeps into the skin, forcing all amiable heat from both Bones and Spirit......ITS BEEN A LONG TIME.........It Would Seem We Still Have a Score To Settle!"  

Horned Passion

Horned Passion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 pm
twisted

" I know not who ur friends are.... but u know what happened last time someone tried to ...... Interfere with Our ...... Business"

With a Wave of his hand... the cloaked figure in front of Icy Appears and Is Now Devoid of all Trickery and Deception

Looking deeper into Icy's Fear laden Eyes, He Speaks Only This

"Explain it to them.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 pm
*Gripping his scythe harder the spirit screams as it glows blue. Fog rolls around it as it chills the air. Faunt smells the cold air, his eye go black and frozen, and he lets out his breath long and icy. The air around the Scythe begins to freeze and from the bottom side of it, it begins to snow.*  

Faunt Ix

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
*while trying to recover from the fact that he did indeed find her at the bar, Icy notes that Faunt tries to intercept the steely figure in front of her and quickly grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him back*

NO! You mustn't interfere!!! PLEASE! I cannot, no, I WILL NOT have another's life lost on my behalf!!!

*looking at Faunt and the others pleadingly, Icy tries to herd them to the back office, out of harms way. Lookin back at him, Icy says lowly*

Let them be. They haven't done anything to you. They are NOT to be harmed. This is between you and ME!!! mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:11 pm
*He falls back not expecting to be pulled on. After regaining his stance and see the fire in her eyes and kneels beside her offering his Ice Scythe to her for battle. He head is looking down as his arms are extended out to her.*  

Faunt Ix

Horned Passion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:17 pm
"It would seem as if your firends wish to play.....if that is there wish then so be it....(as his eyes flash a eerie dark green and as his hands begin to glow the very same color....the air around faunt begins to shimmer and shift...revealing a very differant background of swirling shapes and sounds only the most delerious of nightmares could ever produce emits from this hellish dimension).....THEN I SHALL GRANT IT!!! "
stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 pm
*looking at Faunt with concern in her eyes, as well as the others, Icy grasps the Ice Scythe that he reaches out to her. Grabbing him by the shoulders and standing him up, Icy looks at him urgently*

You must make sure you get the girls to safe-

*before she can finish her sentence, Icy hears "his" threats and knows what is to come. Unable to stope the inevitable, Icy watches with sheer horror as Faunt is shifted between planes, bearing what only she can describe as terror the devil himself would run from*

eek crying NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*she turns sharply, sneerng at him and shouts*

scream DAMMIT! I'm the one you've come for! Leave them the hell out of it!

*with that, Icy drops back and begins spinning the scythe above her head, looking for an opening in his armor*

{{OOC: Sorry guys for the delay/mixups. We're working off one laptop right now until we solve our crisis of the modem/wireless router}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games