Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 pm
*He looks around him and behind him. His eyes widen and then a smile freezes over his face.* Home, Hello Home. *A devil walks across the background and wave with an evil grin. Faunt waves back. *Hey Tae. Whats up dood? *The Devil shrugs and tosses him a small prinny.* Dood thanks man.* He stuffs it carefully in his satchel.* Take care dood!* He then turns to the Horned guy.* What a portal to my homeland?... Dood! I am a Ferryman of the River of Styx. Like that bothers me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:30 pm
*Looking back at Icy and nods and positions himself in between the two fighting and the girls. He then pulls out the prinny and prepares to throw if needed. A tag on the prinny read: "Prinnies explode with you throw them and them with care."*  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:30 pm
*Takes a good look at this stranger and is "clown" getup and snickers. She takes a good drink of her scotch.* Who is the geek with scales? rofl You lost honey? I believe that "samuriville" is down the street and to the left! LMAO rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:32 pm
((by the way i just completed the blockbuster Gaia Cash thing and cancelled it when i got the Cash.... No charge, no add-on trials and 2100 gaia cash... hell ya. EDIT: just checked my bank account... no pending charges and... i forgot to cancel something lol ))) redface  

Faunt Ix

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:33 pm
*starts laughing along w/Psyzapp* OMG! OK, Icy, tell me the truth, girlfriend, you're working on a skit for a cosplay, right? blaugh And here I thought Psyzapp & I were gonna have to open a can of "whup @ss"! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 pm
scream "You would dare to raise a weapon against me...ME!!!! I shall not stand for this affrontary."....Eyes Flash Bright Green and The Ice Scythe Breaks down to its very Hydrogeonus Particles and Vanishes in a Blurred Blue Haze....as as one foot slides forward, torso twisted sideways, Arms Pulled back, Fist enclosed around the Hilt Of The Arashikage Clan Blade of Grandmasters.....DARKSOUL....The Tip Of The Avant Guard Blade Glints a Sheen Never Seen Before as The Air In Behind Icy Shifts and Shunts as Faunt Falls From Above Her Head to the floor with a Sickening Thud....No Worse For Wear but His Eyes Are Blacker than Midnight. Motionless, Yet Breathing....

Do Not Think For One Second I Will Let Your Act Of UNSelfishness Go Unpunished.....Draw Your True Weapon If U Plan On Facing D Demon Of The Crimson Shadows  

Horned Passion

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 pm
*laughs even harder* OMG…would you get a load of his helmet? LMAO He looks like "Grandpa" smurf. LMAO! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 pm
rofl Grandpa Smurf! *snicker* Good one Psyzapp! *wipes tears from her eyes from laughing* However, he does have a fine build....maybe we should see if he'd be interested in bartending.... wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm
Do you think we could get him to wear the red thong Mat has around here? *she starts looking around for it.* SAY…YOU…STRANGER! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE DRINKS? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 pm
*A ringing is heard as his body hits the floor as the ice around his body resonates. The Scythe turns back to the spirit and flys back to him. Faunt stands up and comforts the spirit. *You are still not used to some else wielding you are ya. *the spirit shake a "No".* Its ok. *He opens his satchel and the spirit flies into it. * Well that was annoying. I would ask you not do that again.  

Faunt Ix

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:42 pm
Yeah, just where the hell is that thing anyways? *joins the search for the sparkly red man-thong* Hey, large guy in blue! Don't go anywhere! We need to ask you a few questions! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:48 pm
*Walks up to the "blue dude" and taps him on the shoulder.* Oi…do you need a job? We have a couple of positions open and lots of ladies to indulge. wink Do you know how to fix a decent drink? *looks at the silly smurf helmet.* Can you take that thing off…it's distracting me. xp  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm
*sidles up to the other side of the mysterious stranger* Hmm, tall...I like my men tall.....but I agree w/Psyzapp....that helmet has got to go!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:53 pm
Yes, that helmet is a "fashion disaster" darling. Who dressed you and sent you out in public like that? confused  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 pm
Hmm, Psyzapp, maybe he's really just shy about his looks....*tries to peer inside the helmet*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games