Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:03 pm
"Well they are digimon if you didn't know that, and the big guys there are Zudomon, who have just attacked us all. The ones opposite are our digimon mine are the three big ones in a triangle surrounding the one on the farthest away from us."Himori points off at a Zudomon." Most of the others are Dax's. thats 'cause he is just power hungry , never mind the fact mines a god"Grins at the boy "So how'd you get here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:06 pm
-Jay points to Guilmon-this Guilmon guy dragged me here n been nothing but worthless to me hasnt brought me food or anything
Guilmon: im sorry Jaymon-looks down sad-  

yurescapex

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:20 pm
Dax swirled around after everyone was settled in the forest. He had to make sure to watch the battle. Zudomon weren't the only ones fighting now; Many Vikemon and Whamon, Mermamon, Plesiomon,and...
Wait....
That's impossible.
Leviamon himself commanded the army of water digimon. Dax froze. They destreoyed all the demon lords! There was always the possibility this Leviamon was a different one, but Dax never heard of other demon lord species that are demon lords. Besides Kotemon.
Wait, did that make sense?
The Leaviamon held something between his jaws. Dax gasped.
It was Neptunmon's triton.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:47 pm
Jay:-watches all of the powerful digimon my as my body begins shaking-so powerful wow I can't believe how powerful those digimon r
Guilmon:-watches the digimon-they are so powerful Jaymon  

yurescapex

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:19 pm
"Well history does have a tendency to repeat itself. The 7 Great Demon Lords Swear that they'll never stop existing unless we let go of the darkness in all of our hearts. The maid looked down at her Agumon, watching him grin. Although knowing that he is terrified, he is honored to see this sight.

"I'm assuming since "Leviamon" either killed or beat the Digital God of this like, from the looks of carrying that leader item. The Demon Lord Rebellion begins again?

The two stayed a bit away at the gasping group, hoping if they were chosen to be killed. The digimon would pick the bigger group to go after.

"Wait..isn't Leviamon suppose to be....unthinkably huge? This one is crazy large, but it could fit in the lake. I wonder why those trainer Digimon are fighting without...their trainer. Funny how people do it in the outside world."

The Agumon nodded, staying quite under the shade of trees.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:21 pm
Jay:-points to leviamon-wait thats not huge O.O r u sure  

yurescapex

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:28 pm
"No No nooo, see see, Leviamon stole the triton from the big merman!" meeped a voice. A pink Wanyamon jumped out of the bushes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:41 pm
-Guilmon catches the Wanyamon-Jay: nice catch
Guilmon: whos is this
Jay: so basically we gotta get that fork thing from his mouth  

yurescapex

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:05 pm
"That's the most basic idea of what needs to be done, but, yes. And-Oh my god" Suddenly, as waves crashed Leviamon blasted all Dax's digimon onto shore.
"....Run." Dax returned everyone accept daemon to his digivice.
"FREAKIN RUN!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 pm
-Jay slowly starts backing away then starts to run with Guilmon still holding the pink wanyamon-
Jay:where r we running!
Guilmon: n who's wanyamon is this!  

yurescapex

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:59 pm
[Exit Jericho and Guile to Network City]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:06 pm
[Exit techno and digimone to Network city]
"It's mine" Dax said, grabbing Wanyamon.
"Thanks for keeping hold of her. Now we all need to go to Network city. Minervamon lives there and I wanna check on her to see if she has had her weapon stolen yet."  

City in Slumber

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:03 pm
[Exit Jay and Guilmon to Network city]
Jay:sounds like a plan(Jay and Guilmon both follow everyone)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:40 am
[Exit Himori and digimon to Network city]
"Well i guess im coming too,especially since one of the god digimon is with me. Come on guys"
Himori and the three digimon walk off in to the distance.  

logicalcony

l-R-agnarokl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:12 pm
[Exit Ragnarok. Agumon to Network City]  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games