Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 pm
Chris frowned as Kiro left he couldn't figure out why the spirits were always so sure of themselves. He sighed they were still after the same thing so he knew he needed to get a move on. He looked at Dante and got on his back. "Alright Dante lets move" He said. Dante smiled at him as the ran towards the next section.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:55 am
Kirashimu and Bantyoleomon scaled the gears slowly, making it near the back of the pack. Soon the lights would come on revealing a very simple pathway up to the HiAndromon's control tower. An escalator. However, this escalator was going down at a quick pace and went about three stories high. It had a roof in it as well, to prevent flying. If tamers wanted to fly over the escalator their journey would be cut short by the forcefield around it. It seemed their only way was to go up.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:25 am
"Alright then..." Marcus said, as he pocketed the remains of a hamburger that he had started some time before going to Factory, "Break time's up. Let's go." Marcus began to scale down the gear wall, finding it a lot easy to climb down than climb up. He took a second to look up and around for his digimon. He was caught off guard but not at all surprised by what he saw.

Justimon looked down the wall, to the bottom. He was examining the distance before making his move. He then tossed Gaomon on his back and leaped off the top of the wall, plummeting to the bottom. He looked up to see Marcus climbing and laughed as he made his landing.

"Hmph... show off." Marcus shook his head and continued to climb down the wall. As a little time passed, Marcus finally reached the bottom and jumped the rest of the way. He looked towards the lights and noticed that they were almost there. Marcus shook his head and glared at his partners. He looked down at the teddy bear attached to his waist, hoping that Cadiaver was enjoying himself. "Let's move." Marcus stopped for a moment when he saw the same guy from before standing idly with his Angemon and Devimon. He approached the boy slowly and cautiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 am
Alter looked back from the corner of his peripheral vision, "Glad you could make it..." The tamer chuckled lightly, "It's been too long since I'll had assistants provided for me. I hope you don't disappoint..." The Tamer then put his hands in his back pocket and made his way to the escalator, walking on slowly and then turning to wave at Marcus. His two digimon noticed the force field and groaned as they were force to walk for the rest of the way.  

DTI TourneyProctor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:40 am
Marcus listened to what the tamer had to say. The voice sounded so familiar, but he found it odd that a voice would stay the same after so many years, "Experiment 666," He whispered to himself. "so that's who they sent." Marcus clinched his fists as he realized that it was time for him to make up for all those years and show Alter how much he had grown since the last time they met.

With a passionate fire burning in his eyes, Marcus took off after the tamer, quickly running to the escalator. He took note of how quickly it was going, based on the said of the machine's gears. Followed by Justimon and Gaomon, Marcus ran to and on the escalator and waited for it to reach the bottom. He was not sure what to expect once they reached the body, but he figured that he would be ready for it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 am
Chris and Dante were glad as they got past another set of traps although they hadn't come out unscarred. Chris sighed as he saw the escalator going down and knew they had to climb. It was Dante's turn to complain as he saw the roof he knew it would be impossible to fly up. Chris looked at Dante and got off his back before making him return to Gabumon. "Alright lets get over to that escalator" He said. Dante nodded and ran as fast as he could. He then saw Marcus he still wondered why he was here he figured it had to do with the memory was well. He then saw the creepy guy from earlier.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:25 am
Kazu stopped running at the elevator.
"Ok Veemon jump up." Veemon jumped onto Kazu's back as he set off up the escalator at full pelt. Luckily he had experience with long distance running.
"Remember the plan guys!" Kazu yelled to the other Knights.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:20 am
Lance stops at the door with Victory by his side, '' Warp digivolve into Omnimon. ''. Soon Omnimon materializes and grabs Lance dashing threw the escalator.
(Kinda like hovering one inch off the escalator)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 pm
Kyo pouted at the other spirit tamers.
"One would think that at least one person would have missed me" Kyo sighed.
"Looks like you're the loser of the group!" Arome chuckled
"Shut Up"Kyo snapped at his new digimon as he slid down her tail.
Holding out his digivice he returned Arome back to his digivice.
Scrolling though his digimon he found Kinko's Icon.
"Kinko! Upload!" Kyo cheered.
Kinko's code leaked out of the device.
"Hello Kyo......" Kinko said s he stepped behind Kyo's leg to hide from the other tamers.
Kyo sighed "Lets go Kinko" Kyo said picking his Mushroomon up in his arms and followed the other spirits.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:08 pm
"Okay Kazu," Christian said beating off after him. His ChaosWarGreymon de-realized in his Digivice. Christian still a few feet away from Kazu noticed the Spirits mobilizing. "Sir should a realize," ChaosWarGreymon asked. "No you need to be hidden," Christian said running even faster. After a while his feet started to hurt, and he noticed that he wasn't even half way up.
((Whats the plan man? sweatdrop ))  

Cuevas_506

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:14 pm
((We run until something happens scream ))

Kazu turned and was glad to see Christian keeping pace.
"Good job. Remember once we're at the top we wait for Hi-Andromon's challenge ok?"
Kazu looked and saw Lance catching up.
"Ha ha! C'mon now Lance! Don't tell me that you need you digimon's help to run up this!" He laughed and ran a bit faster, something made the hairs on the back of his neck prickle. looking round he saw a Shady figure acending the escalator.
"Who on earth... I don't remember seeing him at base...or with the spirits or individual groups... This could be bad." He looked away and shuddered. before putting on another burst of speed up the elevator.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:17 pm
'' Really funny Kazu at least I actualy have a Royal Knight. ''. Lance speeds ahead of Kazu with Omnimon.
(My space bar is broken so I might make a few errors)  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 pm
((Hey I haven't posted in two days so don't get mad with me scream !))
"No problem," Christian said picking up the pace. He got up to Kazu, and noticed the shady character. "It might be a spirit," ChaosGreymon said with a shout. "No attacking our main concern is HiAndromon," Christian said jumping over a falling piece of metal. What was that, he thought almost falling back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:23 pm
The corridor suddenly brightens up, and the pair see an extremely long escalator. Alex is humbled, for he is afraid of heights, and steps back a pace.
"Uhh..uh..Well..let's go Leomon."
Leomon easily notices Alex's discomfort, but believes it to be the affect of the poison.
"Alex. You up to this? You really need rest."
Alex, glad that Leomon didn't notice the real reason why he is acting weird tries to end the conversation.
"No prob. You'll just carry me the whole way. The poison won't have as much affect if I'm not moving around."
Leomon falls for the ploy and picks up Alex, who rides on his shoulder.
"Fine, but if you start feeling weird, tell me."
Sprints up the escalator, taking long strides.
The sudden change in elevation causes Alex to go into shock, and he holds onto Leomon tightly for dear life. When Leomon starts to no longer run, but jump up over ten steps per leap, Alex closes his eyes, hoping Leomon's not paying attention.
Leomon doesn't notice Alex's distress and keeps jumping up the rapidly descending escalator. He is not afflicted with vertigo like Alex, and has no idea what Alex is experiencing.
While, Alex silently tells himself to not look down constantly, he hears Kazu's plan while Leomon leaps past him, and Christian. Alex is too scared to open his eyes, or speak, so he decides that he'll talk with Kazu after they reach the top.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Kiro noticed that the escalator was the only option but found a loop hole! Kiro Blew his Digi-Flute to summon Arme! Kiro got on Arme's back as he dashes to the escalator! Once their she levitates and dashes upward making sure not to lower her height or raise it. Her concentration had to be perfect if they want to get up faster then everyone else. One fowl mistake and they might lose this!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games